Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare (34930 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / 'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by cmecproblem(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2017
Dear Pastor Bakare, are you praying against this or your just happy to make headlines with this your fake pronouncements?
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 29, 2017
When did he find his voice?
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Michel2013: 1:28pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Illiterate.. it's a geopolitical zone just like SE made up of diff ethnic groups

They are Nigerians to start with.. more Nigerian than any hateful igbo

ewu talk about ur little insignificant family thats if you are even a respectable member of ur family.
Igbo is a tribe that spreads out beyond SE into some towns in SS. poor student of geography
what is ur tribe? don't lampoon hundreds of pockets of tribes in SS to form ur imaginary we SS.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Edu3Again: 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO DIVIDE US AND RULE.

AKWA IBOM DECLARING BIAFRA WITH RIVERS PEOPLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWBgUMb1zM

MORE AKWA IBOM PEOPLE DECLARING BIAFRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

WE ALL KNOW DOKUBO ASARI'S STANCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9h6pxJw8

EVEN BENUE PEOPLE ARE NOW SHOUTING BIAFRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

Alcatraz005:

Continue deflecting the fear. We both know the igbos will have the highest casualty if any violence breaks out due to the pent up anger of Nigerians against the igbo from the Biafra debacle. Just continue.

There were massacre of igbos simply becos The UK led a coalition against Biafra.
That won't happen again.
Fredrick Foresight himself said so that the UK helped Nigeria.
We all know that without the UK, there is no way that Nigeria would have won the war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufe3hVRkfw

fratermathy:
Of course. Things are not right!

But Igbos/Biafrans shouldn't dare to add Urhobo to their struggle just like one poser did this morning. Everybody in Nigeria wants out. Igbos should stop thinking Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris and other minority groups want anything to do with them or their struggle.

IF Nigeria disintegrates, and that's a big IF, more than 10 splinter countries will evolve because no group wants to repeat the Nigerian experience with another group. No one can leave one domination for another. Alliances can be done but it'll be based on discussions, not by force or by adding people to maps that they are not interested it.

This is the stand of the Urhobo on this : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! We don't want Biafra so Igbos should carry their load and go their way. Leave us to say what we want in this. You can't write the story of other people.
Please watch the videos above and see that the SS & SE are united.
Why do you think that the Lioness of SS visited the Lion of SE?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5374677_fbimg1495626060990_jpegb14c920e0b7e627925406b13e10fd4f8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5374678_fbimg1495626068028_jpeg3a042fb8b31396ef99b1c227a626fac6

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by kechywillz(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
The fact is that Nigeria never experienced civil war,the war was fought in the east, Pastor do u know the meaning of war? Beside why should u be wailing, weren't you among those that voted and clamoured for this present government that has gone on Fulani rampage.. U deserse what u are experiencing,coz u were the top men patting on Buharis back. Ihe onye metara,buru

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Reference(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2017
ogobaby23:
It's clear for everyone to see that this country is heading for full blown disaster

I told you folks but you said corruption.was the one and only problem entrapping Nigeria. Every month that goes by without the issue of Nigeria out front and centre and not hidden under sentimentality only increases the final price tag of any form of reasonable existence.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Kennydoc(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

But Igbos/Biafrans shouldn't dare to add Urhobo to their struggle just like one poser did this morning. Everybody in Nigeria wants out. Igbos should stop thinking Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris and other minority groups want anything to do with them or their struggle.

IF Nigeria disintegrates, and that's a big IF, more than 10 splinter countries will evolve because no group wants to repeat the Nigerian experience with another group. No one can leave one domination for another. Alliances can be done but it'll be based on discussions, not by force or by adding people to maps that they are not interested it.

This is the stand of the Urhobo on this : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! We don't want Biafra so Igbos should carry their load and go their way. Leave us to say what we want in this. You can't write the story of other people.

I'm Igbo but not a fan of Biafra. I prefer a prosperous Nigeria where Igbos will have the freedom to develop at their pace without being drawn back by others especially the North. I prefer Nigeria with true federalism to Biafra.

That said, I want to assure you that in the event of Nigeria's division, Urhobo cannot thrive as a nation neither can the Niger Delta stand as a country.
The massive failure of Delta and Bayelsa States gives credence to the terrible leadership qualities of Niger Deltans. I mean, these states have budgets of over 250 billion naira per annum, yet there are no developmental strides to show that crazy amount flowing into the states.

Again, the several minority tribes of the Niger Delta esp Delta State don't even trust themselves. Itsekiris don't trust Urhobos and Ijaws while Igbos (Aniomas) don't trust any of the other groups. Same for the Ijaws. How can you guys live as a nation? Or do you think there will be Federal Republic of Urhobo, Federal Republics of Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ikwerre etc?

By and by, the minority tribes of the Niger Delta will do better if they enter an agreement with Biafra and operate based on true federalism, in the event that Nigeria wants to divide. Any other option for them will be a terrible choice.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by naijacampu(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
ayoolanr:

Chest beating osu basterd! How can you skirt wearing bishes fight in a war? Lmao! Ajeku iya ni o je!
Cone headed evicted space rats. Skull millers are now warriors.
Suffersphicated cone heads are now forming warriors grin grin grin, this site is really a joke forum. Cowards that women chased out of their home.
Imperial cone heads, the conquerors of their depleted cocoa farmland in 0 century...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by donnie(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by donnie(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I Am 100% With Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare Read more: https://politics.naij.com/347937-i-am-100-with-buhari-pastor-tunde-bakare.html

This has always been their Trademark.....speaking from both sides of the mouth and ever ready to betray/backout from an agreement.

When are these people ever going to stand by their words undecided undecided

It doesn't mean he isn't standing with Buhari anymore.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by djon78(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2017
A man came with a serious warning and people are here clamouring for war. Do people really understand what war entails. My Mum will always say that it is only those who never saw war calls for war.
I only blame irresponsible/ vision less leadership that has pervaded this nation till date. The British gave us Nigeria, true the union has been so imperfect, but breaking up Nigeria will be a very huge disaster. We must just learn to live with one another. Honestly.

If war breaks out in Nigeria, everybody will be affected, intact anarchy, lawlessness, and chaos will be order of the day. People must be warned. Security agencies must be alert, the Acting president must be firm and bring any erring group to order, this is no time for ethnic bias all true patriots from East, West, North and South must stand up or the repercussion of keeping quiet will be too dangerous. Mind you I am a full blooded nwafor Igbo, I know what my Father and Mother told me about the war, it was terrible and like the Igbo says okenye aga ano nu uno ewu amuo Na ogbuli. Meaning an adult won't be at home and allow a goat to give birth tied to a rope.
What we need in Nigeria is visionary leader, devoid of partiality and able to carry everybody along not a divisive or sectional leadership. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Pritypussi(f): 1:45pm On May 29, 2017
Michel2013:

ewu talk about ur little insignificant family thats if you are even a respectable member of ur family.
Igbo is a tribe that spreads out beyond SE into some towns in SS. poor student of geography
what is ur tribe? don't lampoon hundreds of pockets of tribes in SS to form ur imaginary we SS.

will you get lost.. you greedy thief.
Igbo is just one ethnic group and can't dictate to the several ethnic groups making up SS

go ask your fathers why you lots were killed mercilessly during civil war.. cos of greed.

who is the ewu now? imbeci.le
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by femolii: 1:46pm On May 29, 2017
If war brake out again ipob will surfer it most but they dont know that.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2017
Kennydoc:

I'm Igbo but not a fan of Biafra. I prefer a prosperous Nigeria where Igbos will have the freedom to develop at their pace without being drawn back by others especially the North. I prefer Nigeria with true federalism to Biafra.

That said, I want to assure you that in the event of Nigeria's division, Urhobo cannot thrive as a nation neither can the Niger Delta stand as a country.
The massive failure of Delta and Bayelsa States gives credence to the terrible leadership qualities of Niger Deltans. I mean, these states have budgets of over 250 billion naira per annum, yet there are no developmental strides to show that crazy amount flowing into the states.

Again, the several minority tribes of the Niger Delta esp Delta State don't even trust themselves. Itsekiris don't trust Urhobos and Ijaws while Igbos (Aniomas) don't trust any of the other groups. Same for the Ijaws. How can you guys live as a nation? Or do you think there will be Federal Republic of Urhobo, Federal Republics of Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ikwerre etc?

By and by, the minority tribes of the Niger Delta will do better if they enter an agreement with Biafra and operate based on true federalism, in the event that Nigeria wants to divide. Any other option for them will be a terrible choice.

And what is wrong with a Republic of Urhobo? Afterall, we have Lesotho and Swaziland which are not even up to half the size of Urhoboland. What stops us from being a nation? Who dictates our fate? Aren't we freemen and don't we have a right to say what we want?

I don't give a damn about Ijaws and Itsekiris. I only see them as brotherly neighbours. They are free to do what they may and in the event that we choose to be a nation together, it'll be a very loose confederation where trust won't be an issue. In any case, we'd rather stick with Nigeria where the big 3 of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba checkmate their own excesses than to be in an Igbo dominated nation where no one can checkmate the excesses of the Igbo.

It is either we get what we want in Nigeria or we agitate for our own nation. If Igbos can do it, Urhobos can as well. No one can tell us what we can or can't achieve. We have the resources that can sustain us. We have the population (2million+), we have the infrastructure, we have all we need. We have the voice to speak and speak, we will. Should seek alliances, we will do so as well. Should we seek confederations, we'd do so with ethnicities that we can effectively match.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by speedogravity(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
Abeg ooooooo nutin of such we have enough to handle already we don't ned a war
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Michel2013: 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

will you get lost.. you greedy thief.
Igbo is just one ethnic group and can't dictate to the several ethnic groups making up SS

go ask your fathers why you lots were killed mercilessly during civil war.. cos of greed.

who is the ewu now? imbeci.le

tell me ur tribe. bastard
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2017
Edu3Again:
FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO DIVIDE US AND RULE.

AKWA IBOM DECLARING BIAFRA WITH RIVERS PEOPLE.

MORE AKWA IBOM PEOPLE DECLARING BIAFRA

WE ALL KNOW DOKUBO ASARI'S STANCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9h6pxJw8

EVEN BENUE PEOPLE ARE NOW SHOUTING BIAFRA

There were massacre of igbos simply becos The UK led a coalition against Biafra.
That won't happen again.
Fredrick Foresight himself said so that the UK helped Nigeria.
We all know that without the UK, there is no way that Nigeria would have won the war.

Please watch the videos above and see that the SS & SE are united.
Why do you think that the Lioness of SS visited the Lion of SE?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5374677_fbimg1495626060990_jpegb14c920e0b7e627925406b13e10fd4f8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5374678_fbimg1495626068028_jpeg3a042fb8b31396ef99b1c227a626fac6

What's my business with South South? Is SOuth South a tribe?

Please until you bring me a video of URHOBOS PLEDGING FOR BIAFRA, get the hell outta my mentions!

I talked of Urhobo and you are talking of South South! If Efik, Ibibio, Ikwerre, etc, want Biafra, how is that my concern?

What I know and what every Urhobo is sure of is that URHOBOS DO NOT WANT BIAFRA!!! Leave us alone dammit!
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Are you really okay? Urhobo people are being butchered by Fulani herdsmen and you are running naked fighting Biafra. Seriously you need help

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Are you really okay? Urhobo people are being butchered by Fulani herdsmen and you are running naked fighting Biafra. Seriously you need help

So because we have a herdsmen crisis, we should all pledge for Igbo domination in Biafra; Igbos whom we have NOTHING in common with abi? Igbos should be our lord and saviours from the Fulanis; our personal messiahs! Abi?

See... I wish you guys well in your Biafra but I take God beg una: count Urhobos out of it. We'd rather be slaves in Oodua than be freemen in an Igbo-dominated Biafra. Wetin concern Urhoboman concern Igboman or Biafra? Even check the small Delta State where there are Igbos, what is the connection between Urhobos and Delta-Igbos apart from Asaba politics?

Make una swerve abeg. Leave us to speak for ourselves. You guys should be more concerned with wooing Igboid tribes.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by ajebuter(f): 2:02pm On May 29, 2017
Why does he only speak when Bihari is out of town?

Besides, didn't he convince zombies and the rest of sane masses that Buhari is the next best thing to happen to Nigeria after chocolate eclair?

Now he is scared of anarchy and disorder...

Enu e o gbaa ogbeni pastor..
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

So because we have a herdsmen crisis, we should all pledge for Igbo domination in Biafra; Igbos whom we have NOTHING in common with abi? Igbos should be our lord and saviours from the Fulanis; our personal messiahs! Abi?

See... I wish you guys well in your Biafra but I take God beg una: count Urhobos out of it. We'd rather be slaves in Oodua than be freemen in an Igbo-dominated Biafra. Wetin concern Urhoboman concern Igboman or Biafra? Even check the small Delta State where there are Igbos, what is the connection between Urhobos and Delta-Igbos apart from Asaba politics?

Make una swerve abeg. Leave us to speak for ourselves. You guys should be more concerned with wooing Igboid tribes.
Get out from my mentions with this your jobless bigotry. If only you got a job after NYSC you won't spend time dancing like an Mkpi that's being prepared for castration

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Get out from my mentions with this your jobless bigotry. If only you got a job after NYSC you won't spend time dancing like an Mkpi that's being prepared for castration

And what do you know about having a job? You think I don't know you put cocaine up your an*s and ship it as a development package to Asia?

Urhoboland does not want your development. Take it elsewhere!!!

Ozighe!
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by ipledge10(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
tribalistseun:
This man shouting war everyday, I hope he knows Afonja men are turning to bitcches like derele and bobrisky. So who go fight for Afonjas
this shit is funny grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Edu3Again: 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
conductor111:
Unity beggars are ready to defend the zoo with their lives. cheesy
BabaCommander:
The zoo must fall! Ipob yootz angry grin grin

victorazy:
Nigeria is not gonna fight any other war. We will go our separate ways peacefully

Most likely becos everybody is tired of the status quo.
Even Benue people are supporting Biafra.

And The UK & USA will not support Nigeria again against Biafra,
as this author himself confirms.

hucienda:
Another war??

If such happens, then that'll herald the end of the country.
Everybody is tired of this zoo, there wont be another war.
simply the north being stranded. grin

magoo10:
the initial plans of using herdsmen to intimidate Nigerians and conquer its citizens have been thwarted all to the glory of God.
Fulani herdsmen killing innocent people are another harm of boko haram,
Fayose will always be remembered for helping to kill this evil agenda
Yes thank God for Fayose, FFK & Reno.

Another person we should thank of Bosun Emmanuel he first spoke of this islamic wahala before the elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

Pritypussi:
The only difference is that this time, yorubas won't take sides or starve anybody.

But tell the igbos to leave SS alone.. We won't sit down and watch igbos force anything on anybody. It will be a fight to the finish.
Once and for all settlement

When the SS is clamoring for Biafra?
These are Akwa Ibom people.

These are Ijaws supporting Biafra

Why did you think that GEJ had the support of the Igbos?

So dear wakeup. grin

BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
any igbo that add any ogogoro drunkard to biafra map is a bastard,asaba is our part and parcel tho.go kill yourselves
What is this one saying ?
Watch the above videos and see Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Baylesa support Biafra.

countryfive:

what do u mean by saying ibos will have the highest casualty if violence breaks out?
una dey eye ibos property for lagos?

No mind the lazy buggard

MMMscam:

Estimates say over 3million igbos were slaughtered like Christmas chicken during the last Nigerian civil war. I hope Igbos know maybe a new civil war will wipe out your entire parasite tribe.
You never would have won the war without the help of the west.
On your own Biafra would have won.

You are scared of us, better be.
Nigeria is sinking
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

And what do you know about having a job? You think I don't know you put cocaine up your an*s and ship it as a development package to Asia?

Urhoboland does not want development. Take it elsewhere!!!
The Pastor that did your dedication on the day you were born will really be ashamed of what you later turned to as an adult. He will know that was the only time his prayers didn't get past the church roof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by emmalexabl(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2017
MMMscam:

Estimates say over 3million igbos were slaughtered like Christmas chicken during the last Nigerian civil war. I hope Igbos know maybe a new civil war will wipe out your entire parasite tribe.

If AFONJAs were able to put up a fight like the Biafrans did., kwara state wouldn't have been under the sokoko caliphate by today.

Your men are docile and weak., reason why they were mercilessly beaten and captured by the dahomey amazons..

And contemporary afonjas have grown even much weaker cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
The Pastor that did your dedication on the day you were born will really be ashamed of what you later turned to as an adult. He will know that was the only time his prayers didn't get past the church roof

You think everyone is a religious bigot like you. Just because you were dedicated to an altar by a deluded pastor in a mud-house church situated in an erosion laden city doesn't mean everyone is.

Don't you have a protest or something to do today? Nnamdi Kanu is out but other IPOB terrorists are still locked up. Go and lead the protest for their release. And while doing so, NEVER EVER MENTION URHOBO there or you'll be put in your position, as a pariah!
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by ogobaby23(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
Reference:

I told you folks but you said corruption.was the one and only problem entrapping Nigeria. Every month that goes by without the issue of Nigeria out front and centre and not hidden under sentimentality only increases the final price tag of any form of reasonable existence.

You make a good point. Its paramount that we as a people come together to decide if we want to remain in coexistence or not.

If we choose to split we have to decide the lines along which we are to be split, whether ethnic, religious or otherwise.

If we choose to remain together we might decide to change the system of government to a type that allows for true federalism and consequently true representation
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Edu3Again: 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

What's my business with South South? Is SOuth South a tribe?

Please until you bring me a video of URHOBOS PLEDGING FOR BIAFRA, get the hell outta my mentions!

I talked of Urhobo and you are talking of South South! If Efik, Ibibio, Ikwerre, etc, want Biafra, how is that my concern?

What I know and what every Urhobo is sure of is that URHOBOS DO NOT WANT BIAFRA!!! Leave us alone dammit!

Dunno where you get ur views from but view this page and see
https://www.facebook.com/MocherrysGist/
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Stinson007(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
MMMscam:

You heard right, Ndigbo bounced back and own your father's land now, Did you hear that too? I guess no, it happened right before your eyes and if a war breaks out today then you will know that " No be person wey call police dey win case "..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

Dunno where you get ur views from but view this page and see
https://www.facebook.com/MocherrysGist/

I'm sorry for you guys! I will go and tear that page down now. Why won't Igbos let us be? You have gone to create a page on Facebook abi?

I'll make sure all Urhobos online flood that page and tear it down with the voice of the people. Just watch and see what will happen before the end of today. Rubbish! '

I asked for a video of Urhobos pledging for Biafra and you had the guts to bring a page that Igbos created? I spit on you bro. Anyone can create any page and say anything. Show me Urhobos protesting for Biafra, speaking for Biafra and agitating for it. Show me where Urhobos have advocated for Biafra en masse.

By the way, let me warn you guys to stop dragging Urhobo's name to the mud by creating phantom pages to suit your interests. No Urhobo would ever create a page such as the one you shared. Get ready to face Urhobo wrath before the end of tody!

MocherryGists page that shows Urhobo for Biafra. Urhobo for Biafra my left foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.