Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare (35096 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / 'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Edu3Again: 2:30pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm sorry for you guys! I will go and tear that page down now. Why won't Igbos let us be? You have gone to create a page on Facebook abi?

I'll make sure all Urhobos online flood that page and tear it down with the voice of the people. Just watch and see what will happen before the end of today. Rubbish! '

I asked for a video of Urhobos pledging for Biafra and you had the guts to bring a page that Igbos created? I spit on you bro. Anyone can create any page and say anything. Show me Urhobos protesting for Biafra, speaking for Biafra and agitating for it. Show me where Urhobos have advocated for Biafra en masse.

By the way, let me warn you guys to stop dragging Urhobo's name to the mud by creating phantom pages to suit your interests. No Urhobo would ever create a page such as the one you shared. Get ready to face Urhobo wrath before the end of tody!

MocherryGists page that shows Urhobo for Biafra. Urhobo for Biafra my left foot.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by nextprince: 2:30pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Continue deflecting the fear. We both know the igbos will have the highest casualty if any violence breaks out due to the pent up anger of Nigerians against the igbo from the Biafra debacle. Just continue.

I dey tell u oh! The way Nigerians go mud flat skulls eh! Anyway, make we dey look first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by fratermathy(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

You guys are only making your struggle look ridiculous by going to impersonate other ethnicities to force them into it. So ridiculous!

You posted videos of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and even Idoma people saying yes to Biafra (even though I know they were all staged). Now kindly show me a video of Urhobos agitating for Biafra. Surely, if you can get videos of the aforementioned groups, getting one for Urhobos shouldn't be hard na. Let me see the video?

Give me documented evidence of IPOB protest in Warri, Sapele, Ughelli, Abraka, Oleh, Ozoro, Oghara, and other Urhobo cities and towns.

Why is that page you shared so dry with only the creator commenting? It doesn't even have a single like whatsoever. Are you so desperate?

You guys make me hate your ethnicity and struggle more and more. *Spits*

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by nextprince: 2:36pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
Kennydoc:

I'm Igbo but not a fan of Biafra. I prefer a prosperous Nigeria where Igbos will have the freedom to develop at their pace without being drawn back by others especially the North. I prefer Nigeria with true federalism to Biafra.

That said, I want to assure you that in the event of Nigeria's division, Urhobo cannot thrive as a nation neither can the Niger Delta stand as a country.
The massive failure of Delta and Bayelsa States gives credence to the terrible leadership qualities of Niger Deltans. I mean, these states have budgets of over 250 billion naira per annum, yet there are no developmental strides to show that crazy amount flowing into the states.

Again, the several minority tribes of the Niger Delta esp Delta State don't even trust themselves. Itsekiris don't trust Urhobos and Ijaws while Igbos (Aniomas) don't trust any of the other groups. Same for the Ijaws. How can you guys live as a nation? Or do you think there will be Federal Republic of Urhobo, Federal Republics of Itsekiri, Ijaw, Ikwerre etc?

By and by, the minority tribes of the Niger Delta will do better if they enter an agreement with Biafra and operate based on true federalism, in the event that Nigeria wants to divide. Any other option for them will be a terrible choice.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Olokun17: 2:45pm On May 29, 2017
naijacampu:

Cone headed evicted space rats. Skull millers are now warriors.
Suffersphicated cone heads are now forming warriors grin grin grin, this site is really a joke forum. Cowards that women chased out of their home.
Imperial cone heads, the conquerors of their depleted cocoa farmland in 0 century...

The history of the criminal Igbos from the east can not be complete without the mention of the black scorpion; Thousands of red scorpions are on their toes anxiously waiting to match out the bastards from Yorubaland..
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by bejeria101(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2017
Eziokwu! Thought the daura last cowbender had the answers that were needed to take us to paradise. So na person wey dey on powerbank naim una put there. Olodo rabata
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
Does Being 100 percent with Buhari translates to shying away from the truth? angry

Quite pathetic. It only shows the Pastor ain't a sycophant who would see wrong and look the other way coz na him person dey govt, which I think u should give kudos to
angry
BuariCopyPaste:
I Am 100% With Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare Read more: https://politics.naij.com/347937-i-am-100-with-buhari-pastor-tunde-bakare.html

This has always been their Trademark.....speaking from both sides of the mouth and ever ready to betray/backout from an agreement.

When are these people ever going to stand by their words undecided undecided

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by dokiOloye(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Continue deflecting the fear. We both know the igbos will have the highest casualty if any violence breaks out due to the pent up anger of Nigerians against the igbo from the Biafra debacle. Just continue.
Sorry ooo,no vex.
Logic dictates that U should be happy that d Igbos you hate so much want to exit Nigeria?
Is there something I am missing?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by aolawale025: 2:59pm On May 29, 2017
This man is close to Buhari. What advice has he been giving the prez?
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by cyriltochi: 3:06pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I Am 100% With Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare Read more: https://politics.naij.com/347937-i-am-100-with-buhari-pastor-tunde-bakare.html

This has always been their Trademark.....speaking from both sides of the mouth and ever ready to betray/backout from an agreement.

w
Nna eeh, ndia gwurum ike self... okwa ndi YOLOBA
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by naijacampu(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2017
Olokun17:

The history of the criminal Igbos from the east can not be complete without the mention of the black scorpion; Thousands of red scorpions are on their toes anxiously waiting to match out the bastards from Yorubaland..
Black scorpion is a coward that killed women and children. The history of Igbo point directly to people that defended their land against world power weapons for 30 months. At the end of the war were embraced by their opponent soldiers with full admiration.
Before I came to Biafra, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafra I can tell you that heroes fight like Biafrans - John De St. Jorre

The only story of Yoruba war was when women chased them out of their land. Cone head Suffersphicated cowards!
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by ultimatebas(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2017
When una wan start , make una just tell me 1 day in advance. Make i carry my family enter cotonou.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by suremanpatriot: 3:20pm On May 29, 2017
Mr PMB call your herdsmen brothers to order,they are ARE STILL KILLING FARMERS,THEY ARE not hearin YOUR GOVT IN English,address them in Hausa,kanuri,Swahili,sashimi,FULANI LANGUAGES, if possible, PMB COMMUNICATE !!! Call THESE cattle rearers to national meetin in London. Stop this incessant murders in the name of trans-umans,nomads, or migration grazing...PPL hurts are fed up if you don't stop unjust killings, because your arch-enemies of ur govt are willin to hijack this murderin spree to actualize their divisive agenda jst like it happened in 1966.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by bionixs: 3:26pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

when Yorubas tell you .'lets go", just stand far and tell them to go first that you are coming
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2017
tribalistseun:
This man shouting war everyday, I hope he knows Afonja men are turning to bitcches like derele and bobrisky. So who go fight for Afonjas

As an Igbo man,which I suspect you are,always pray when you wake up in the Morning that this country does not experience another war. You guys haven't realised yet the enormity of grave danger/calamity that is very likey to befall Igbos should there be another war. Igbos are soft targets for the 'Afonjas' in the event of a full blown out war. Your stupidity won't make you see it,yet this fact stares at your faces everyday.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by bionixs: 3:28pm On May 29, 2017
tribalistseun:
This man shouting war everyday, I hope he knows Afonja men are turning to bitcches like derele and bobrisky. So who go fight for Afonjas
they never saw war. he means KEYBOARD WAR and WAR OF WORDS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Splashme: 3:51pm On May 29, 2017
tribalistseun:
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2017
TheMortician:
Looooooooooolz! The man cooks up all excuses/reason to ban. He interprets the rules to his own meaning and abuses the open interpretation rule 2 presents.
Lolzzz
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Odelhorno1990: 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
When some group say, herdmen killings is best described as 'modern Jihad', with all these alleged killings happenings nearly in all path of north-central, South-South, South-east and West one couldn't but agree as there's a consensus silence from the North and Northern ruling federal Government!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Sprumbaba: 4:11pm On May 29, 2017
tribalistseun:

Shey Na Ipob Benson Okonkwo wey dem don tear him yansh finish go fight for you?
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by winj3: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
What this 419 pastor did not say in his fake testimony is that unlike the civil war, these days Nigerians are described as the most fearful, weak and timid people - voted least likely to fight anyone like hausa/fulani terrorists, boko haram, fulani herdsmen, maitesine OR A FULL BLOWN WAR!

feck off pastor, Nigerians will not start a fight even if they are dying in 3 days. They will try and enjoy till last minute.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Collins0609(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
Ok,i have heard
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Iamwrath: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
So you heard the tales by the moonlight ?

Any body with some brain in his head would know that story is a big fat lie , Obasanjo was not rescued by PDP , or maybe he was because of his credibility , the man who jailed OBJ died , a new administration pardoned him because of his qualities

OBJ was doing really well as a former president , his businesses were not siezed only his accounts were frozen as such it's impossible to have 20k in his account in 1999

Never liked you never will especially if you keep posting nonsense like this

sekundosekundo:

This reminds me of how PDP rescued OBJ from prison and made him President. #20k was his home and abroad account balance and OUK have to dash him millions of Nigeria. The same OBJ tore his PDP'S membership card and joined hands with the opposition to pull the party down.

It is in them...... their loyalty stops where their benefits stopped.
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Azam101: 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
Pastor Tunde face your ministry and stop vomiting nonsense
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Iamwrath: 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
and there'll be many prettypussies Running to yoruba land for salvation ....We the Yoruba demons will take care of them grin grin grin grin
Pritypussi:
The only difference is that this time, yorubas won't take sides or starve anybody.

But tell the igbos to leave SS alone.. We won't sit down and watch igbos force anything on anybody. It will be a fight to the finish.
Once and for all settlement
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by LordOfNaira: 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
tribalistseun:

You keep on shouting Afonja up and down like a madman. But still, it is these "Afonjas" talking on behalf of everyone, including the Igbos. It is not all about flexing muscles. I am very certain that if it were Yorubas that were demanding their own country, they would have got it since!!!
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by mex004(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:
Of course. Things are not right!

But Igbos/Biafrans shouldn't dare to add Urhobo to their struggle just like one poser did this morning. Everybody in Nigeria wants out. Igbos should stop thinking Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiris and other minority groups want anything to do with them or their struggle.

IF Nigeria disintegrates, and that's a big IF, more than 10 splinter countries will evolve because no group wants to repeat the Nigerian experience with another group. No one can leave one domination for another. Alliances can be done but it'll be based on discussions, not by force or by adding people to maps that they are not interested it.

This is the stand of the Urhobo on this : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! We don't want Biafra so Igbos should carry their load and go their way. Leave us to say what we want in this. You can't write the story of other people.

Look at this boko haram sympathiser, so you left fulani herdsmen killing, kidnapping & robbing innocent people all over the nation and decided to divert to topic to ibo people. Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2017
if you want peace prepare for war!
Re: Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare by Kennydoc(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

And what is wrong with a Republic of Urhobo? Afterall, we have Lesotho and Swaziland which are not even up to half the size of Urhoboland. What stops us from being a nation? Who dictates our fate? Aren't we freemen and don't we have a right to say what we want?

I don't give a damn about Ijaws and Itsekiris. I only see them as brotherly neighbours. They are free to do what they may and in the event that we choose to be a nation together, it'll be a very loose confederation where trust won't be an issue. In any case, we'd rather stick with Nigeria where the big 3 of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba checkmate their own excesses than to be in an Igbo dominated nation where no one can checkmate the excesses of the Igbo.

It is either we get what we want in Nigeria or we agitate for our own nation. If Igbos can do it, Urhobos can as well. No one can tell us what we can or can't achieve. We have the resources that can sustain us. We have the population (2million+), we have the infrastructure, we have all we need. We have the voice to speak and speak, we will. Should seek alliances, we will do so as well. Should we seek confederations, we'd do so with ethnicities that we can effectively match.

Lesotho and Swaziland are not up to half of Urhobo land? Brother, please make your research before writing. Lesotho is almost twice the size of Delta State.

You're right that Urhobo people will thrive better in a united and prosperous Nigeria than in Biafra. But however, in event of a separation, the so called Republic of Urhobo cannot thrive as a nation. That is a fact. A Republic of Niger Delta will have the money (cos of the oil), but their fate as a country will be worse than that of South Sudan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.