Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (56619 Views)

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by PetroDolla3: 1:24am On May 31, 2017
Fuckeduppedness! Ghana's GDP is what? $50B? And Shitnigeria 's GDP is 100 trillion dollars,right? And yet your wobbly,fumbling ,nonsense, shambolic "generator-driven economy" is perpetually in recession? Ghana's GDP is less than $50 billion, and yet every single business in the Federal Republic of F0ols grin aka Shitnigeria has made having a presence in Ghana it's overriding priority? Ghana's GDP is less than $1, and yet half of all flights that take off in your shitty, zoo country lands in Ghana? grin

Nigayria grin is the only 100 trillion -dollar economy in the world that cannot provide even 3 hours of electricity to its suffering population! grin
TheMortician:
This one has a brain as porous as an vagina anal-fisted !

Tell me, what's the basic of expansionism? One geographical location becomes too small for business and companies stretch out looking for market to dominate and control! Remindse of Europe's industrial revolution to herald them to Africa!

Every country goes through recession after a peak period, it's the way of economics.

Now tell me how a "stable" country like Ghana is doing with a laughable economy worth just 50 billion with no internationally recognised company?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by darkckUSA: 7:11am On May 31, 2017
Just30:
ANOTHER silly dumb skull with a moronic thinking pattern.

200,000 of your useless asses are being giving the education of their lives.
An additional 4.8m of your kind are economic savages all around Ghana , engaging in prostitution, armed robbery, petty thievery ,drug trafficking and Internet fraud.

How could mothers in Nigeria breed this kind of uselessness

You have managed to breed politicians who think, generator business is better than providing a working, reliable grid for the populace in this 21st century.

It seems like it pays to be super stupid in Nigeria

What what
Is it a Stupidity competition? grin grin

And who does your stupid country still depend on for defense? Whether you like it or not Ghana is just a minute grain of sand compared to the greatness of Nigeria. You are stressing on the 2% of Nigerians who come to Ghana to hustle. Come here and see those who are engaged in commerce and innovative achievements.... The honest Nigerian hardworking populace is more than 500% of your entire nation....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 8:30am On May 31, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Fuckeduppedness! Ghana's GDP is what? $50B? And Shitnigeria 's GDP is 100 trillion dollars,right? And yet your wobbly,fumbling ,nonsense, shambolic "generator-driven economy" is perpetually in recession? Ghana's GDP is less than $50 billion, and yet every single business in the Federal Republic of F0ols grin aka Shitnigeria has made having a presence in Ghana it's overriding priority? Ghana's GDP is less than $1, and yet half of all flights that take off in your shitty, zoo country lands in Ghana? grin

Nigayria grin is the only 100 trillion -dollar economy in the world that cannot provide even 3 hours of electricity to its suffering population! grin

When are you going to acquire newaterials. For 3 years all you scream is "fuckedpudness", "republic of fools" "shitgeria". Are you waiting until your mother finally changes her roach-beaten pants before you become imaginative.

So let me educate you in areas where your parents failed.

You talked about Nigerian companies being in Ghana! Dog, only big countries have the financial and economic projection to launch an economic assault on another country. So you have German, Japanese, American and British multinational companies scattered all over the globe.

On the African scene, you have South African and Nigerian companies across the length and breadth of Africa. E.g Dangote group of companies is in 17 African countries including Ghana. MTN and multichoice also have their presence in several other countries.

Glo is in 4 African countries and our real estate, financial and banking institutions are scattered across the East, central and western Africa. That's every country's dream; to build its financial clout and compete in the global economy.

Ghana as we all know it, are docile with no presence or ambition to expand. Your docility has made you a fine target for expansionism for bigger countries like Nigeria.

We dictate the pace and string you along like puppets. That's the way it is meant to be. Nkrumah was a fool telling you you can compete with Nigeria when you have always been our slaves nationally and individually.

Like I said, I offer you education way above your father's pay grade. Fullblown retárd!

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 9:38am On May 31, 2017
darkckUSA:

And who does your stupid country still depend on for defense? Whether you like it or not Ghana is just a minute grain of sand compared to the greatness of Nigeria. You are stressing on the 2% of Nigerians who come to Ghana to hustle. Come here and see those who are engaged in commerce and innovative achievements.... The honest Nigerian hardworking populace is more than 500% of your entire nation....
don't have time to waste stressing on your country
It's a shame you even talk about your lawless military.
Ghana depend on Nigeria for defense? grin grin grin
Oh my God, these Nigerians are so depressed that they tend to console themselves in order to feel good about their failed state
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
TheMortician:

When are you going to acquire newaterials. For 3 years all you scream is "fuckedpudness", "republic of fools" "shitgeria". Are you waiting until your mother finally changes her roach-beaten pants before you become imaginative.

So let me educate you in areas where your parents failed.

You talked about Nigerian companies being in Ghana! Dog, only big countries have the financial and economic projection to launch an economic assault on another country. So you have German, Japanese, American and British multinational companies scattered all over the globe.

On the African scene, you have South African and Nigerian companies across the length and breadth of Africa. E.g Dangote group of companies is in 17 African countries including Ghana. MTN and multichoice also have their presence in several other countries.

Glo is in 4 African countries and our real estate, financial and banking institutions are scattered across the East, central and western Africa. That's every country's dream; to build its financial clout and compete in the global economy.

Ghana as we all know it, are docile with no presence or ambition to expand. Your docility has made you a fine target for expansionism for bigger countries like Nigeria.

We dictate the pace and string you along like puppets. That's the way it is meant to be. Nkrumah was a fool telling you you can compete with Nigeria when you have always been our slaves nationally and individually.

Like I said, I offer you education way above your father's pay grade. Fullblown retárd!
so the biggest companies in Nigeria are glo and Dangote

Kasapreko is in 4 African countries
E&P is in 8 African countries
GN Bank is in the Caribbean , six African countries and the US.
Ghanaian tech firms are thriving in Rwanda ,Zambia and other countries.
Ashanti Goldfields corporation was in 6 African countries before it merged with Anglo-Gold
Clydestone is in 6 African countries now
CFAO
Mechanical Lyold
Starwin and Aryton and Entrance products are everywhere in West Africa

Nigeria is not our competition, we've been doing this since the 1900s
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 11:54am On May 31, 2017
Just30:
so the biggest companies in Nigeria are glo and Dangote

Kasapreko is in 4 African countries
Alomo bitters !!! grin grin grin are you ashamed to call it by its product name. That roadside concussion? I was thinking your poverty was limited to only the material, didn't know you're one mentally wretched SOB!
Just30:

E&P is in 8 African countries
Abeg, wetin be E&P ? You have begun listing out nonexistent companies which you found in a wallet belonging to one of your mother's cheap clientele! I challenge you to provide a link to E&P with thier website here. Idiot!!!
Just30:

GN Bank is in the Caribbean , six African countries and the US.
GN commercial bank has no branch outside Ghana, it partnered a UN sponsored PSUB which is an international institution carrying same project of developing slums with zero account. You're mentally unfit to partake in any debate. Go learn basic comprehension and stop disgracing your father's dirty name further.
http://www.todaygh.com/gn-bank-partners-psup/
Just30:

Ghanaian tech firms are thriving in Rwanda ,Zambia and other countries.
Ashanti Goldfields corporation was in 6 African countries before it merged with Anglo-Gold
Clydestone is in 6 African countries now
woe unto the mother who laboured for 9 months only to birth a mental invalid with cognition inferior to a 7 year old imbecilé. Ashanti was dying having no branch outside Ghana. Anglo-Gold belongs to British Multinationals who bought it up and that's the sad end of your company. No subsidiary in any other country then or now. Bastard!!!
Just30:

CFAO
CFAO is French and Toyota has a big share in it. Devil destroy your papa and mama for failing to prevent you from displaying your madness in cyberspace!!!
http://www.cfaogroup.com/en/history
Just30:

Mechanical Lyold
exists only in Ghana!! I dare you to prove me wrong!

Starwin and Aryton and Entrance products are everywhere in West Africa
Just30:

Even in admitting this companies have no branch outside Ghana, you still managed to show your fraudulent and dishonest spirit. Toothpick in China is sold everywhere in Africa. We're talking about the company having subsidiaries and tentacles across its own borders.
Just30:

Nigeria is not our competition, we've been doing this since the 1900s
you're the dumb thief who claimed GCIB was a Ghanaian bank when it belongs to India. Your shamelessness has no borders.

The Central Bank of Nigeria prints your money. That's how poor you are. Please stop disgracing your country and father in cyberspace. You're a sorry excuse for a patriot. You failed hopelessly.

Now get out, un-evolved ape.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by darkckUSA: 12:08pm On May 31, 2017
Just30:
don't have time to waste stressing on your country
It's a shame you even talk about your lawless military.
Ghana depend on Nigeria for defense? grin grin grin
Oh my God, these Nigerians are so depressed that they tend to console themselves in order to feel good about their failed state

How stupid you are... the whole West Africa depend on Nigeria forces for peace keeping mission... go and check your elementary school social studies text book... that is if the Ghana edition was at all written by a well educated individual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 12:31pm On May 31, 2017
darkckUSA:

How stupid you are... the whole West Africa depend on Nigeria forces for peace keeping mission... go and check your elementary school social studies text book... that is if the Ghana edition was at all written by a well educated individual.
you are just dumb
West Africa depend on Nigerian forces
Your head might be really swinging grin grin
The fact that Nigeria contribute the largest number of troops does not equate to dependency.
Use your brains ECOWAS is a mess
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 12:40pm On May 31, 2017
TheMortician:
Alomo bitters !!! grin grin grin are you ashamed to call it by its product name. That roadside concussion? I was thinking your poverty was limited to only the material, didn't know you're one mentally wretched SOB!
Abeg, wetin be E&P ? You have begun listing out nonexistent companies which you found in a wallet belonging to one of your mother's cheap clientele! I challenge you to provide a link to E&P with thier website here. Idiot!!!
GN commercial bank has no branch outside Ghana, it partnered a UN sponsored PSUB which is an international institution carrying same project of developing slums with zero account. You're mentally unfit to partake in any debate. Go learn basic comprehension and stop disgracing your father's dirty name further.
http://www.todaygh.com/gn-bank-partners-psup/
woe unto the mother who laboured for 9 months only to birth a mental invalid with cognition inferior to a 7 year old imbecilé. Ashanti was dying having no branch outside Ghana. Anglo-Gold belongs to British Multinationals who bought it up and that's the sad end of your company. No subsidiary in any other country then or now. Bastard!!!
CFAO is French and Toyota has a big share in it. Devil destroy your papa and mama for failing to prevent you from displaying your madness in cyberspace!!!
http://www.cfaogroup.com/en/history
exists only in Ghana!! I dare you to prove me wrong!

Starwin and Aryton and Entrance products are everywhere in West Africa Even in admitting this companies have no branch outside Ghana, you still managed to show your fraudulent and dishonest spirit. Toothpick in China is sold everywhere in Africa. We're talking about the company having subsidiaries and tentacles across its own borders.
you're the dumb thief who claimed GCIB was a Ghanaian bank when it belongs to India. Your shamelessness has no borders.

The Central Bank of Nigeria prints your money. That's how poor you are. Please stop disgracing your country and father in cyberspace. You're a sorry excuse for a patriot. You failed hopelessly.

Now get out, un-evolved ape.
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Clearly you have no idea what those companies are

They are the leaders and pioneers of West African Pharmaceuticals
Clydestone and Co are making it big in the field of IT in West Africa
CFAO and Mechanical Lyold are big weights in the West African Automobile industry and they've been doing it since the 1900s

GN Bank is in 6 African countries
3 Caribbean countries
And the US

Empty head guy probably hiding in Ghana
Away from his infested country

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 12:47pm On May 31, 2017
Just30:
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Clearly you have no idea what those companies are

They are the leaders and pioneers of West African Pharmaceuticals
Clydestone and Co are making it big in the field of IT in West Africa
CFAO and Mechanical Lyold are big weights in the West African Automobile industry and they've been doing it since the 1900s

GN Bank is in 6 African countries
3 Caribbean countries
And the US

Empty head guy probably hiding in Ghana
Away from his infested country

Shamelessness has just be redefined!

*Show me proof GN bank has subsidiaries outside Ghana

*Show me CFAO isn't a French company

* prove to these people your mother isn't a whóré and tell me how a company like mechanical lyod which is an automobile workshop is spread outside Ghana.

Failure to do this is proof your mother is a roadside whóre!
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Just30: 1:01pm On May 31, 2017
TheMortician:

Shamelessness has just be redefined!

*Show me proof GN bank has subsidiaries outside Ghana

*Show me CFAO isn't a French company

* prove to these people your mother isn't a whóré and tell me how a company like mechanical lyod which is an automobile workshop is spread outside Ghana.

Failure to do this is proof your mother is a roadside whóre!
and did I say CFAO is a Ghanaian company?
Even though it has a huge Ghanaian share holding
http://m.classfmonline.com/1.9374029

Engineers and Planners provide mining services across the entire region
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 2:18pm On May 31, 2017
Just30:
and did I say CFAO is a Ghanaian company?
Even though it has a huge Ghanaian share holding
http://m.classfmonline.com/1.9374029

Engineers and Planners provide mining services across the entire region
you're a retárd, man. Seek medical remedy fast.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by darkckUSA: 3:21pm On May 31, 2017
Just30:
you are just dumb
West Africa depend on Nigerian forces
Your head might be really swinging grin grin
The fact that Nigeria contribute the largest number of troops does not equate to dependency.
Use your brains ECOWAS is a mess

You are just in denial.. Lol!
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 31, 2017
TheMortician...............u no get urself o, I cant stop laughing with all these ur post.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by obontami: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2017
TheMortician:

Why are you flipflopping like a whóre. No Nigerian government had ever enforced payment of our gas on Ghana. We gave you on charity! Obasanjo even built the facility for you and supplied Ghana free fuel during the Kuffor administration!

The only President to ever enforce payment of our gas to you was Buhari, same man that bundled your parents in ships like sardines out of this country become they were economic leeches and unproductive lackeys.

So your President receiving NNPC director as if he were a Government official is desperation and a sign of helplessness.

You've lost your debate, son like Nkrumah lost his idea of shaping Ghana. With an economy of #50 billion , you will forever be a country of no significance or worth.

Have you ever heard Ghana trying to even offer directives or taking any leading role in Africa? Your Presidents knew you're as insignificant as a thoroughly sucked out orange.

Your economy is far worse than Libya and Sudan what have been ravaged by war. Take a look:

You're not even in Africa's top 10.

God punish your life for having the disrespect and foolhardiness to argue with someone whose destiny is bigger than you and yours fathers'

Damn!!! The ripper, where have you been? grin
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by obontami: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2017
TheMortician:
I will spare you my trademark expletives. Take a look at the date of that communique by WAPCo and realise you're a dunce.

You're a debtor like your country and I'm your creditor.

Send your mother to me and I will forgo your debts. Idiot.

Do you want proof of Kuffor begging OBJ for funds to build the facility? I have blown you with facts and brutal disses.

Please have a sense of shame for once in your cussed life.

Bourgeoning madman !!!
That fool right now... grin

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2017
obontami:

Damn!!! The ripper, where have you been? grin
Obontami baba. I dey o. I decided to come back after all. What's up now?
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by obontami: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2017
TheMortician:
Obontami baba. I dey o. I decided to come back after all. What's up now?

I miss your flows like what! grin It's good you are back breh!

Kill these fools already they really needs already. Lolzzzz! grin
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by aadoiza: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Finally, the fugly ghanaians don run for their lives.
And the winner is............... The Nigerian nightmare for the whole of Ghana, The Mortician.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by TheMortician: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
obontami:

I miss your flows like what! grin It's good you are back breh!

Kill these fools already they really needs already. Lolzzzz! grin
Those fools had it coming a long time ago.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by obontami: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
TheMortician:
you said they censored the word "whiting"? Slow-witted liar!!!

All censored words in Nairaland begin with capital letters grin try another lie, son.

Your mothers fúcked for a can of sardine in Lagos and your father human-trafficked your sisters to be gainfully employed as gate-minders!

Your country is indebted in millions of dollars to Nigeria for years of unpaid gas supply. So you're just another debtor ranting like a roadside whóre to garner attention

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
aadoiza:
Finally, the fugly ghanaians don run for their lives.
And the winner is............... The Nigerian nightmare for the whole of Ghana, The Mortician.

as in...........the guy na clinical werey.

CHAII............. see finishing.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by aadoiza: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
shervydman:

as in...........the guy na clinical werey.
CHAII............. see finishing.
I just love that guy's rebuttals. Honestly, The Mortician guy is good.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
aadoiza:

I just love that guy's rebuttals. Honestly, The Mortician guy is good.

na weyreh seriously, I had to goan check the meaning of mortician in the dictionary just to know the kind weyreh wey him be.

I like that guy, he's good and I'll need his help any time soon.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by aadoiza: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
shervydman:

na weyreh seriously, I had to goan check the meaning of mortician in the dictionary just to know the kind weyreh wey him be.

I like that guy, he's good and I'll need his help any time soon.
Didn't know people like that existed on Nairaland. Everything about his arguments just dey perfect.

If I get more time for this forum I for dey follow the guy bumper to bumper.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
aadoiza:

Didn't know people like that existed on Nairaland. Everything about his arguments just dey perfect.

If I get more time for this forum I for dey follow the guy bumper to bumper.

to be candid.....he has crucial points/facts, but his punch lines are off the hook.
he's something else....make I quickly follow am sef.
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by aadoiza: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
shervydman:

to be candid.....he has crucial points/facts, but his punch lines are off the hook.
he's something else....make I quickly follow am sef.
Yeah he does; and that's the more reason I was awed. I love people who argue with facts and figures, and that he did awfully well on here.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by ude61: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
BET TO BE A MAN OF YOURSELF ..BET9JA OR NAIRABET BOOKING CODE?
10/10/2017 YESTERDAY FIXED MATCH
BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP' PLEASE STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
NORTHER IRELAND LEAGUE-3TEAMS CORRECT SCORE TIP
100 PERCENT SURE WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug by Kworopshun: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2017
igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo!!!!!!!!

LEAVE NIGERIA! YOU PEOPLE ARE SEVERELY CURSED! GET YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND KILL EACH OTHER!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.