Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Where In The World Would You Like To Live? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where In The World Would You Like To Live? (6505 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by AjanleKoko: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
Any of the Island nations . . . St Kitts, Solomon islands, the Bahamas, but not Jamaica sha. Too much like home.
Or maybe somewhere in the Himalayas . . . Shangri-La!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by mployer(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2010
Think lagos is the best place to live on this planet lagos . The hurstling and burstling makes me feel good. Never a dull moment grin
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by ccaramel(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2010
Vancouver- canada to be realistic, to be dreamy I'd say bora bora/ punta cana, those places are just beautiful!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by platinumnk(f): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2010
France, and when i am finished with traveling, my home sweet Village cheesy
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
Plat, u and this your village sha!
@ topic
Akure, Nigeria
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
Plat, u and this your village sha!
@ topic
Akure, Nigeria
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by honeyguy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
ccaramel, where in tdot r u?
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by ssumpta(f): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
How would one know if u've never travelled to such places? Based on only what we hear and see in movies. From that, i wud say paris, but only after i ve learned french.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by xterra2(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2010
THough there is no place like home,
I would like to live in Tokyo in Japan,and ahens in Greece(a masterpiece you can afford-thanks to CNN)
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by r231(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2010
tokyo
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by lite5(m): 3:52am On Jan 20, 2010
no place like HOME, Nigeria all the way
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by yoruba: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2010
Cape Town, The best city in Africa
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by GTay(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2010
I like Singapore Lah
Food is good Lah
Fun places to see Lah
Everything see, must buy Lah
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by andolini: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2010
Well there's no place like home(lagos), but if i were to live abroad i'll prefer Miami or Saint tropez(in the french rivera)
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2010
I can see Nigerian scatters scatter all over the world.

Lagos my sweet home sha.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by maxtop(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2010
Vatican City of Rome, i want to wine & dine with POPE. grin
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Bongoman1: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2010
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by yoruba: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2010
Bongo_man:

Haiti and any disaster torn zone, working for humanity on no religious basis is and always been my wish.
So help me O' Lord.
Including Jos. God save the people.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by blackcypha(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2010
it has to be in the city of angels, LA FOR SOME CALIFORNIA LUV grin
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by meluv: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2010
Somewhere like the one in Avatar lol. Can't remember the name though!!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Rmc1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
lagos ikoyi to be precise or maitama in abuja
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by doggyall: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
whereever money is not being use to live, but people's love for each other.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by dschools: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA ESPECIALLY, OR ANYWHERE IN WESTERN EUROPE. IN SHORT I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY APART FROM NAIJA.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by yoruba: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
dschools:

I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA ESPECIALLY, OR ANYWHERE IN WESTERN EUROPE. IN SHORT I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY APART FROM NAIJA.

And that was your first comment on Nairaland.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by MsTom(f): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2010
venice!!!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by capsmo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
naija 4life! wld luv to visit the bahamas and spain.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by tsunami4ve: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
Come and join me in northpole
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
I've visited Australia on two occasions, and spent a lot of time there.

I like the climate, my ideal place to settle would be Melbourne, Oz.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by shola123(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
South Africa and Cape Town precisely. I love mother city!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Owen2(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
Atlantis
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by NordicRace: 3:27am On Jan 21, 2010
Why don't you all go and live in the sea ?
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by gallivant: 5:21am On Jan 21, 2010
Go away.You are not welcome here. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics / Nigerians In Diaspora: Lets See You Abroad In Your Live Pictures / Need Cheap Air Tickets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.