Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Where In The World Would You Like To Live? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where In The World Would You Like To Live? (6610 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by southern1(f): 5:41am On Jan 21, 2010
I visit the caribbean every year and would LOVE to live there, as another poster said there's just something about the oceanviews, I personally love gazing into the turquoise waters. Ok, I've awaken from the dream, I guess for now I'll have to accept the fact that I live in Southern California. cool
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
I would like to live in London or France. tongue
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by boyt1: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
kiss smiley smiley12 years Manchester & London    and   13 years NEW YORK and  TEXAS  = 25years
Now i prefer my cool bungalow and easy- going life at Abuja and Lagos. no more frightening bills, no county or council letters i am done.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Freiburger(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
I would like to live in an island called Malta.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Lol
boy t:

kiss smiley smiley12 years Manchester & London    and   13 years NEW YORK and  TEXAS  = 25years
Now i prefer my cool bungalow and easy- going life at Abuja and Lagos. no more frightening bills, no county or council letters i am done.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by doggyall: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2010
H-E-L-L, why not!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by niceguy10: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
Guys, why nobody want to Live in Yemen? Was told is a lovely country to Live.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Freiburger(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2010
Or in kabul Afghanistan, grin
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by doggyall: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2010
Hell is peaceful because theres no croud of preachers, and lovely ayama too, come and join us!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by tobidaflava(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2010
Mine in this order Canda, US, London, Paris, then and finally settle down in any peaceful Motherland. Cheers!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Freiburger(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
U better start the tour now no time oooo my brother.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by NordicRace: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
Mine in this order Canda, US, London, Paris,

Blacks would typically give anything to live in white countries. It is the life dream and the furthest goal of blacks to live in white society.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Freiburger(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
NordicRace:

Mine in this order Canda, US, London, Paris,

Blacks would typically give anything to live in white countries. It is the life dream and the furthest goal of blacks to live in white society.

You better chill out with that rasist ideal of yours. it's not gonna chang anything, frustrated b**st.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Dimka76(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
I suspect nordicrace is a halfbreed. Mother should be from Papua New Guinea. So all the slaves that were forced into foreign lands dreamt of it and just loved it. ''Whitelands,'' Bloody illiterate.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Dimka76(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ho, have I driven u offline? Coward! Reply o. Shebi U get bad mouth? Whitewoodworm. nordicraze!
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Freiburger(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
No i guess he is just fraustrated.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
Well I live in the states where aside from the money it is pure bull, my dream is to make more money and live in Ocho Rios, Jamaica =)
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
southern1:

I visit the caribbean every year and would LOVE to live there, as another poster said there's just something about the oceanviews, I personally love gazing into the turquoise waters.  Ok, I've awaken from the dream, I guess for now I'll have to accept the fact that I live in Southern California. cool

Yes my girl, the Caribbean is where it's @!

AJA(something) said "Any of the Island nations . . . St Kitts, Solomon islands, the Bahamas, but not Jamaica sha. Too much like home.
Or maybe somewhere in the Himalayas . . . Shangri-La!"

lol Kingston is only a SMALL PART of Jamaica you know?
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by MrCrackles(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
Mauritius. . . . .
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by skfa1: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
MrCrackles:

Mauritius. . . . .

Where is that, is it close to ABUJA? grin
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
skfa1:

Where is that, is it close to ABUJA? grin
Yes inside Aso Rock. . .
Bushman!!! grin
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by skfa1: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2010
MrCrackles:

Yes inside Aso Rock. . .
Bushman!!! grin

ha oga mi no vex, na inside abule i dey live, thats why i ask that kuesion, sowy cheesy
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by favouredjb(f): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2010
Naija forever,really i cant imagine staying anywhere else,except to go 4 holidays ofcus,am sooo used to my lagos,the ppl,the hustling and bustling,the food,ahhh,aw can i leave my beloved ila ala sepo?or ugwu veggie!lol grin grin grin grin grin

what is this 'nordicrace' of a thing?
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Freiburger(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
MrCrackles:

Mauritius. . . . .
A great place indeed.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
Down under. I've visited twice, and each time felt like not leaving.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by suxes2005(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
Siena:

Down under. I've visited twice, and each time felt like not leaving.

grin grin grin grin

As for me Its Canada!

SHALOM
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2011
I've always wanted to go to Obudu Ranch. I'll def do it this yr.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
Tinyemeka:

I've always wanted to go to Obudu Ranch. I'll def do it this yr.

Wrong answer bro. The thread's about where you'd like to live, not where you'd like to visit. Obudu Ranch's nice, but I doubt it's set up for permanent habitation.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by Yorubah(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
c-a-n-a-d-a
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by jfad: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2011
Vancouver, Canada.
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by oyewolejos(m): 2:50am On Apr 16, 2011
southern1:

I visit the caribbean every year and would LOVE to live there, as another poster said there's just something about the[b] oceanviews[/b], I personally love gazing into the turquoise waters. Ok, I've awaken from the dream, I guess for now I'll have to accept the fact that I[b] live in Southern California.[/b] cool

Then move to San Diego since it has oceanviews but be careful before u find yourself in Mexico cos it's down the street from SD grin
Re: Where In The World Would You Like To Live? by AjanleKoko: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
Andalusia, South of Spain.
I intend to buy a house there in the not too far future wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Money And Jobs In Uzbekistan / Water Transportation: Lagos Govt Assures Local Boats Manufacturers Of Patronage / Is It Advisable To Japa Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.