Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) (60681 Views)

VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. / Ekiti 2018: APC Conducted Online Polls See Results / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by kaystick86(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2017
Fail people running the fail party.

2 Likes

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Ijaya123: 7:05am On May 30, 2017
otil1:

....so long as your maga manfriend keeps buying you weave-on and your bleaching cream, abi?

Don't worry, he will soon be broke like everyone else

So you're broke? Hmmm...
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If you think digging a trench is a hard job, just try defending Buhari..

God Help Our BMC Crew

*Edited*

Did anybody noticed that one moderator is hiding people's comment??.. Check the FTC guy, his comment has been hidden because he spoke against Buhary & BMC & mine(6th to comment) as well.

Remember, Nigeria is celebrating democracy day. #JokeOfTheCentury
Bros I noticed it too. They hid my second comment
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by franklingud(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2017
Perfect votes, but come oo. Which kind mumu voted excellent? That person na real mumu
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by prettyboi1(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2017
chibabe259:
How APC imposed an old man on Nigerians baffles me.

Just imagine the skeleton ruling over twenty million able bodied, smart and intelligent graduates. Hmmm.
Most Nigerian graduates are not smart or intelligent. I'm so sorry to say. You all need to get off your lazy asses & do actual things rather than always bragging about "I'm a graduate". If we had so much smart & intelligent graduates like we claim to or lazily brag about, Nigeria won't be in the terrible state that it is in now.

Research about the things going on in India & China (2 countries that we have lots of similarities to) & you will agree with me that Nigerian youths need to stop this lazy bragging about being smart & actually start being smart real-time,real life.

BTW, I'm a Nigerian youth so I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Walelavender(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2017
Omo I have gone to vote o....The percentage for poor performance has increased. Yeye government with silly promises and bizarre delivery.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 30, 2017
hohohooooo......Una eye don clear.100k salary no fit do anything. just money for 2.5kva generator.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2017
lofty900:
Bros I noticed it too. They hid my second comment
Don't mind them brother, Buhari is a failure & that's what they can't change. Buhari has failed himself, humanity & God himself.. #DemocracyDayMyAss

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by bejeria101(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what line APC will use to campaign come 2019, still thinking out loud

Stone us if we fail to deliver on our fake promises.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by nellyelitz(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2017
BlindAngel:

Please can you screenshots them and post heee for us not on twitter pleaseeee. I really need to see them pleaseeeee
it was an APC poll on their Twitter handle...
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by omenkaLives(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Do you have Observation in your dictionary??

And after gathering the "Likes" as you pointed out I will go down the street to get something to eat with it right?? You really need to grow up bro. Lastly, you said something about Mynd being lenient, if I should ask you, do you think there's no life outside Nairaland?? Have a wonderful day
I ask you, since you allege the comments were deleted for that reason, why were the others left standing, including yours?

Your observation was nonsensical Mr.

Have a wonderful day too.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by nellyelitz(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2017
BlindAngel:

Please can you screenshots them and post heee for us not on twitter pleaseeee. I really need to see them pleaseeeee

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Pecca: 8:38am On May 30, 2017
I didn't see ABYSMAL or DISASTROUS on the list. maybe that's why some choose INDIFFERENT

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2017
bejeria101:

Stone us if we fail to deliver on our fake promises.
No be small thing

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Keballl: 8:44am On May 30, 2017
ehissi:

Sarrki, progressive01,omenkalives and Co., Ngeneukwenu, hungerbad, madridguy, beremx,guestlander, vedaxcool, passingshot,Demdem, Aufbuah, Dropshot, gbeme, Egift, cleverly, caseless, omenka, Drshrewd, ipobexposed, gberra, toketimt, Boko Haram APC, OPC, BMC etc........... grin tongue

Sure guy.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2017
chukkystar:
Which idiots said excellent
Those that got appointment and their families
Don't everyone is in recession

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by wacoj(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
chukkystar:

Lai Mohammed and his crew. lol
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by cream1: 9:21am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=chukkystar post=57001023]Which idiots said excellent
I guess they are been sarcastic.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Boyooosa(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
JUST THIS POST YOU JUST OPENED.
YOU WILL WONDER WHAT THE POST WILL DO IN 2019, THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL TRANSPARENCY WHICH WE NEED IN ANY GOVERNANCE. USE YOUR HEAD!
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by DAGAUDA(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2017
Present Your Source Of Data Or Else........To Say You Are A lier
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by princetom1(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2017
chibabe259:
How APC imposed an old man on Nigerians baffles me.

Just imagine the skeleton ruling over twenty million able bodied, smart and intelligent graduates. Hmmm.

There is nothing smart about someone who allows a skeleton to rule him. Same same
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by hillsiderfak(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2017
See updated result of the ongoing polls

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Peterosky(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2017
Nne5:
Lol.
Sorry to disappoint you. I'm an independent young woman.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Peterosky(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2017
Nne5:

Lol.

Sorry to disappoint you.
I'm an independent young woman.
.That means you are as old as Nigeria. Oya come and be going.
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by TinaAnita(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2017
Fulani herdmen must have voted excellent
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

You haven't heard that anyone who can afford 30k will own a house? Lies no dey finish o,
Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by DonCortino: 1:31pm On May 30, 2017
chukkystar:
Sarrik, omenkalives, ngeneukwenu, etc.

1 Like

Re: APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) by Splashme: 1:49pm On May 30, 2017
lofty900:
those cabals that are benefitting from Buhari directly grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.