Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? (19123 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Last month ...When I lost a big bet worth 50k stake...Chai nna Mehn uwa wu PawPaw mehn embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Adebayo4all: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
1st week of may

it was tears of joy

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Fustname: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
when i lost my biscuit

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by SageTravels: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Big Boys dont cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Zeinymira(f): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
t
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Destinygrl:
i cried today
lost my mum 23 days ago
i had alot of plans and so many things in store for her
now things just seems to be pointless
eeya so sorry dear

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Zirah: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
It depends on the movie or series I'm watching.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by PastorandMentor(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
When I bleeped my babe. I cried because her Virginia hair was injuring me sad

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by SHAKABOOM: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried 5 min ago in the toilet..After eating plenty corn and bread the stubborn shaiit no gree commot oo.
Finally sha I push am out with strength,vigor ad stamina with enough tears for my eyes.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Lagusta(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
SageTravels:
Big Boys dont cry

Shut up!!!!

14 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by praise1705(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
phensbassey:
As adults, we tend to look back on our childhood memories, the silly things we did that resulted in tears in our eyes
though we have left our childhood behind, so many unfortunate events today still brings us tears. the last time I cried, wasn't too long ago, precisely 4 months ago, I had so much bottled up emotions I cried profusely, after about thirty minutes of crying, I was relieved, i felt so much at ease. and was happy I did.
guys when did you cry last as an adult, and why?

so why did u sukun?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Lagusta(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Last time I cried was a month ago, just went through alot of hard stuff, and I just thought to myself, if my parents were to be alive none of that would have happened, so I cried and felt the world and all it's inhabitants are wicked.....

But after crying I felt better.....

22 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Sirpaul(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
when i lost my mum..... 2010...

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Barney11: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried when my useless BIL impregnanted my cousin and she died with the pregnancy.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by chinwejanebae: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
My tears,my pride.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by PMWSpirit(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Today . After I checked my account balance. My tatti billion don dey finish . Oshiskow

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blingxx(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
i cry whenever I listen to blues
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ibawon(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
I shed tears 4 weeks ago when I got to know my Ex of 3 years had been double dating.
Single life/ Faaji life

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by flexybee89: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
that was on 29th cos of my dearest sheep that I was very used to, died. I could not control the tears embarassedthat was on 29th cos of my dearest sheep that I was very used to, died. I could not control the tears
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by GoGreenNaija: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
The day i was born!It was hard seeing my mum giving up her life for me on that fateful day

Ijebu boys are not allowed to cry in public

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by phensbassey: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
praise1705:

so why did u sukun?
depression.. depression... depression!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by bigsmoke2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
couple of years back, lost my daddy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Jamila05(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
14years ago when I was cutting onions

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Kingharzyz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
when father died

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Ajicold(f): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
veekid:
I cried when Buhari died
not Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Handsomebeing(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
The day I had a gun pointed at me by armed robbers in warri. They wanted more than cash. Gold, wrist watches. Now I'm back in lagos and still can't forget that early morning experience. 31st of May around 4am.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Abfinest007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
i cry every day and is bcus of Nigeria I love Nigeria so much just like buhari but has refused to do the right thing
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Ajicold(f): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
GoGreenNaija:
The day i was born!It was hard seeing my mum giving up her life for me on that fateful day

Ijebu boys are not allowed to cry in public
Hmmm Wat About Ijebu Girls Cus Am From Ijebu Too

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by warlord24(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Want to Learn How you can advertise on facebook for FREE? I mean facebook ads.. get the ful one on one training for #10,000 plus materials... use the number below to add me on whatzapp..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by FieryJustice(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
when I was given birth to.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sekundosekundo: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Destinygrl:
i cried today
lost my mum 23 days ago
i had alot of plans and so many things in store for her
now things just seems to be pointless

Cry no more, I lost mine when I was 4yrs and later my dad joined too and I became an orphan in a polygamous family. I saw HELL, I remember the day I used ordinary water mixed with salt as soup to eat swallow. I remember the day I entered inside another woman's farm to steal Cocoyam out of accumulated hunger and I was caught but the woman started shedding tears cause of my condition and asked me to go.

But in all these God kept me. To be honest, I have started crying.......bye.

42 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.