Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136381 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by cliffbecks: 8:39pm On May 30, 2017
The sit - at - home worked but i see it differently . on this day it was declared 50 yrs ago . so if the people will sit. at home to reflect back 50 years , and what have become of them .

This is our history that can not be change its there , whatever any man did if captured on the book or by the media that is it .that is the facts of life , let's move on .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by nworanco(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
The Biafra Hero's Day, I observed with all due respect and honour to my fallen uncles, grandpa and all my other relatives that raid their lives in defends of their fatherland and freedom.

HAIL! HAIL!! HAIL!!! ALL FALLEN BIAFRAN HEROS

May the Amadioha put to completion his already started project.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:41pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

How was disgraced when he killed over 1million rag tag army of biafrauud alone, your father inclusive

More example this monkey rat is a failed jambite. If you actually read, you would have known that Adekunle was kicked out of the military for the first ever led mission led by him, he got whipped left and right. The other missions he recorded successful his fat ass sat in Lagos chest beating to the press while his second in command aka Alabi Isama led the fights and even at that, even no even reach 1 million talk less of a 100,000. Everything you Afonja spread about him was debunked by his second in command funny enough grin grin grin grin. Like a typical afonja, he was a coward that took credit of others work. But alas like the uneducated, Afonja rat you be, you continously show us your stupidity.

And yes he was diagraced. The last known image of him alive was nose dripping while begging for money to go to Ghana. Ordinary Ghana he couldn't afford. When he died, even Fashola looked disgusted to see his worthless body. He was a used and dumped useless man just like you grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

I think my father is the ediot. He was eaten by ants after been slaughtered by Adekunle the scorpion, he is so worthless

You are right Adekunle was worthless. I'm glad you know.

That's why you idolize him.

A worthless will always support a worthless grin grin grin grin

I'm glad you know your father is an ediot. He bore you so obviously to create an ediot one has to be an ediot.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:44pm On May 30, 2017
eyizlive:

its ok to say that cuz of d argument but if u rili believe it, then be prepared to be an honorable looser.
I'm not saying it because of argument at all. They're shameless.
That fight shouldn't have lasted more than 6 months.
The Nigerian soldiers had everything it takes, to wipe them out of the surface of the earth.
They couldn't, that's a big shame.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by pazienza(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

More example this monkey rat is a failed jambite. If you actually read, you would have known that Adekunle was kicked out of the military for the first ever led mission led by him, he got whipped left and right. The other missions he recorded successful his fat ass sat in Lagos chest beating to the press while his second in command aka Alabi Isama led the fights and even at that, even no even reach 1 million talk less of a 100,000. Everything you Afonja spread about him was debunked by his second in command funny enough grin grin grin grin. Like a typical afonja, he was a coward that took credit of others work. But alas like the uneducated, Afonja rat you be, you continously show us your stupidity.

And yes he was diagraced. The last known image of him alive was nose dripping while begging for money to go to Ghana. Ordinary Ghana he couldn't afford. When he died, even Fashola looked disgusted to see his worthless body. He was a used and dumped useless man just like you grin grin grin grin

Damn! grin

This is brutality.

7 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

I am stealing it from IPOB website. Is Urhobo no longer an official language in Biafra? That is where I am stealing it from. After all, IPOB lists Urhobo/Isoko as Biafran languages.

You won't face your utopic nation and leave minorities alone!

Emekpa!
Fake man. You keep adding small borrowed Urhobo language to impress me, but I can see through your scam.
Keep trying.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:50pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

Fake man. You keep adding small borrowed Urhobo language to impress me, but I can see through your scam.
Keep trying.

Borrowed to impress you?

Oghene bikooooo o!

For my own language again? Wetin I nor go hear from Igbo people?

Just leave us alone from Biafra! Okay?

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Xkalaban(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2017
What a wonderful day for all Biafrans home & abroad. The world can now see that Igbos & all Biafrans alike are unified in their cause. Destiny can be delayed but never changed. Biafra is truly destined for greatness.

R.I.P to all the Biafran heroes, legends, fathers, mothers, children, brothers n sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice in the struggle. Y'all are Biafran martyrs and history shall never 4get you. We pay you our utmost respects and homage.

Pls for those of us who haven't yet understood the history of Biafra and its struggle. Try n get a copy of There was a country by Chinua Achebe and read it. You'd find it very insightful indeed.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

I'm not saying it because of argument at all. They're shameless.
That fight shouldn't have lasted more than 6 months.
The Nigerian soldiers had everything it takes, to wipe them out of the surface of the earth.
They couldn't, that's a big shame.

yes its a shame n ur men were brave(except for ojukwu,rich man son who later ran away) but guess who's d winner?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:55pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

Borrowed to impress you?
Oghene bikooooo o!
See am! I don catch am again. He just added oghene now. Lol Keep fooling yourself. What are you gonna add next? Let me help you add this one - "Me cha da ame"
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2017
nworanco:
The Biafra Hero's Day, I observed with all due respect and honour to my fallen uncles, grandpa and all my other relatives that raid their lives in defends of their fatherland and freedom.

HAIL! HAIL!! HAIL!!! ALL FALLEN BIAFRAN HEROS

May the Amadioha put to completion his already started project.

amadioha?? What happened to judaism? All mighty nnamdi kanu?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
eyizlive:

yes its a shame n ur men were brave(except for ojukwu,rich man son who later ran away) but guess who's d winner?
Spoken like the true Afonja. Who cares who ran away? He took on the rest of the country and kept them busy for 3yrs.
If that's not enough, I don't know what is.
Shush!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by edupedia: 9:01pm On May 30, 2017
Xkalaban:
What a wonderful day for all Biafrans home & abroad. The world can now see that Igbos & all Biafrans alike are unified in their cause. Destiny can be delayed but never changed. Biafra is truly destined for greatness.

R.I.P to all the Biafran heroes, legends, fathers, mothers, children, brothers n sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice in the struggle. Y'all are Biafran martyrs and history shall never 4get you. We pay you our utmost respects and homage.

Pls for those of us who haven't yet understood the history of Biafra and its struggle. Try n get a copy of There was a country by Chinua Achebe and read it. You'd find it very insightful indeed.

...Igbos should please continue their sit-at-home nonsense for 365 days in a year...Nigeria will have less number of fake spare parts and fake deadly medicines in circulation...after one year they should pack all their fake products to their Ariara yeye market...awon olodo...

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Adekunle the scorpion dealt with us. We Biafrauud fear him

That's why we idolize him. grin grin grin grin

I'm glad you know my father is an ediot. He bore me so obviously to create an ediot one has to be an ediot.

Okay I agree with you
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

Childish rant. Didn't know I was arguing with a teenager.
Sorry, try your age mate.

Go and play with sand son! Your mates are not here, your father's mate are
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by pressplay411(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
kitaatita:
I support the observance of sit-at-home to commemorate today's date; even though I don't support IPOB. Today is an important day in Nigerian history; a day which should remind us of those who died during the war and the purpose of the war itself. The importance is reduced when you make it an IPOB affair

You couldn't have said it better.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

Borrowed to impress you?

Oghene bikooooo o!

your attention seeking is becoming boring. Better people never talk na Urhobo
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
edupedia:

...Igbos should please continue their sit-at-home nonsense for 365 days in a year...Nigeria will have less number of fake spare parts and fake deadly medicines in circulation...after one year they should pack all their fake products to their Ariara yeye market...awon olodo...
I smell painment

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by nworanco(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

I'm not Urhobo? Of course, I must be Yoruba/Arewa because I said we don't want to be in Biafra, right? You seem not to know the thought of the average Urhobo man concerning you guys! In your mind, anyone that hates Igbo/Biafra is Yoruba/Hausa! If only you know how much many other groups in Nigeria despise you guys due to your behaviour and what your IPOB brothers go around doing and saying.

Tell all your IPOB brothers to stop causing problems by adding uninterested groups into your agitation for Biafra or referendum. We are not interested!!

And you are right, we don't give a rat's ass about Biafra!! I was only giving MY OWN analysis of how Biafra will turn out to be a Nigeria with Igbo domination! Who wants to leave Hausa domination for Igbo domination? You think minorities are unwise? I laugh in Isoko!

Ozighe! Ekpa ihwo!
Ur type is one that still swimming in the fish belly. Ur thought here is not of the same with other s/s people, here in Onitsha Anambra Brocasting Service (ABS) still currently casting news in isoko language here in Anambra state. Don't be naive and sentimental Igbo are more brotherly to u than the Hausas/Yorubas.
JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
Xkalaban:

you think biafra is destined for greatness cuz u guys chose to be lazy for whole day? Do u guys even really remember they lost d war? Yea there were outnumbered but they LOST...typical way 2 start ur future...loosers celebratin 'loosership'
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:08pm On May 30, 2017
eyizlive:

amadioha?? What happened to judaism? All mighty nnamdi kanu?
everybody prays to whichever God he believes in, please we want you anti Biafrans to bring tangible arguments not these frivolities
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:11pm On May 30, 2017
eyizlive:

you think biafra is destined for greatness cuz u guys chose to be lazy for whole day? Do u guys even really remember they lost d war? Yea there were outnumbered but they LOST...typical way 2 start ur future...loosers celebratin 'loosership'
you sound pained like the rest, ok, let us be entertained by more wailings
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

More example of my father who is a rat and died like a rat. My father was kicked out of the village for armed robbery and rape. My father never did anything good in his life before he was killed by Adekunle the scorpion. Like a typical Igbo and flattrron, he was a coward that took credit of others work. But alas like the uneducated, Igbo rat my father was, he continously show us his stupidity.

And yes he was diagraced. The last known image of him alive was nose dripping after he was wounded by the scorpion. My father was such a vseless man grin grin grin grin

Truly your father is!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

Spoken like the true Afonja. Who cares who ran away? He took on the rest of the country and kept them busy for 3yrs.
If that's not enough, I don't know what is.
Shush!

u know somewhere in my mind i always felt lyk u guys didn't read about ojukwu but now i see what it is u tell urselves...but u didn't hear urself did u? "...he kept them busy..." at what expense? D lives of ur forefathers n mothers...u also said who cares if he ran away? I guess that is not enough 2 be a coward since d likes of u wud happily die in his stead...keep it up, ur future is bright
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

i sound pained like the rest, ok, let us be entertained by more wailings

u'll nid all d entertainment u can get, it must be hard being on d loosin side
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

See am! I don catch am again. He just added oghene now. Lol
Keep fooling yourself. What are you gonna add next?
Let me help you add this one - "Me cha da ame"

What's the relationship between "God" and "I will drink water"?

If you want to learn Urhobo, stop adding us to Biafra first and I'll be more than glad to teach you.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by slivertongue: 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
hucienda:
"... The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.
It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced.
It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom ..."

- President Abraham Lincoln

In memory of the Biafrans who paid the ultimate sacrifice, I pay my humble respects today 30 May 2017.

igbos testing their unity
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
nworanco:

Ur type is one that still swimming in the fish belly. Ur thought here is not of the same with other s/s people, here in Onitsha Anambra Brocasting Service (ABS) still currently casting news in isoko language here in Anambra state. Don't be naive and sentimental Igbo are more brotherly to u than the Hausas/Yorubas.
JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Can you read what you just wrote? ABS casting in Isoko as if there are Isokos in Anambra. Who are you deceiving?

Igbos have never been brotherly to Urhobos. That is a fact! If we are trying to even find Urhobo/Isoko allies in Nigeria, Igbo is at the end of the list. So don't be deceived at all. There is nothing that connects Urhobo and Igbo together. We don't even share the same worldview or value systems. Just let it rest and leave us to say how we want our future to be. No one should speak on our behalf!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

everybody prays to whichever God he believes in, please we want you anti Biafrans to bring tangible arguments not these frivolities

oh no, am not anti biafra...i wish d pharaohs dat be, would let u ppl go...i just would like to understand how you guys came so low as to believe nnamdi kanu would be ur messiah or why u guys still don't consider ojukwu a traitor/coward n selfish looser.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by slivertongue: 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
plessis:
The axe forgets but the tree remembers....

May the souls of our gallant brothers continue to rest on

hmmmm
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by slivertongue: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
I commemorate with the Lives lost during the Biafra war. I lost all my uncles and my dad took a sharpnel to the stomach but today we never regretted fighting for our survival.

The Sun will Surely Rise at the Right Time

take heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.