Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136390 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by iamphill: 9:29pm On May 30, 2017
talk2saintify:

ah said ''AH SMELL WAR'' Nat ''AH WANT WAR'' as a matter of fact ma parent already gave me an insight of wat biafra war was like...
No one pray for anuda war Nat even the so call biafras does not pray for war...!!
More so ah ain't in support of no biafra
biafra will neva stay as one even when given the chance and Der know dat..!!

Glad to know we are on the same page. God will help us all and teach us the right way. stay blessed
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by talk2saintify(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2017
iamphill:

Glad to know we are on the same page. God will help us all and teach us the right way. stay blessed

yea

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by slivertongue: 9:39pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

Can you read what you just wrote? ABS casting in Isoko as if there are Isokos in Anambra. Who are you deceiving?

Igbos have never been brotherly to Urhobos. That is a fact! If we are trying to even find Urhobo/Isoko allies in Nigeria, Igbo is at the end of the list. So don't be deceived at all. There is nothing that connects Urhobo and Igbo together. We don't even share the same worldview or value systems. Just let it rest and leave us to say how we want our future to be. No one should speak on our behalf!

urhobo, isoko and itsekiris are closer to yorubas so also the edos

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Xkalaban(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2017
edupedia:

...Igbos should please continue their sit-at-home nonsense for 365 days in a year...Nigeria will have less number of fake spare parts and fake deadly medicines in circulation...after one year they should pack all their fake products to their Ariara yeye market...awon olodo...

And u can keep foaming thru ur nose & mouth over Biafran matters until ur fake yeye brain implodes from mental exhaustion. Tell me, how has the Biafran sit-at-home affected you negatively? Except u have to go out of ur way to show just how much a pained bigot u are.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 9:42pm On May 30, 2017
slivertongue:

urhobo, isoko and itsekiris are closer to yorubas so also the edos

Very correct! Sadly, many Igbos don't know this.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

My w0rthless boy Ikenna, where art thou? Won't you sell gala in the traffic today
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mavinc4u(f): 9:48pm On May 30, 2017
Oh my word. I almost miss today because of low battery. May the souls of the Fallen heroes and the souls of children who died in the war continue to rest in the blossom of the Lord. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Common insult, the peabrain rat can't even create one

Anyway what do I expect from a filth raised in a trashbin. All you know how to say is waste.

Where is Ikenna the rat b0y. Is he selling gala in the.traffic
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

Okay I agree with you

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the level of Weakass jab this degenerate reduced to.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

From screaming and throwing spits everywhere to this. Choi.

My God even my 3 years old niece can do better.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

You are right Adekunle was worthless. I'm glad you know.

That's why you idolize him.

A worthless will always support a worthless grin grin grin grin

I'm glad you know your father is an ediot. He bore you so obviously to create an ediot one has to be an ediot.
benjamin adekunle was a loudmouth that took advantage of british and naturally marine natives' participation in the battle of port harcout to brag and give larger than life press interviews,buoyed by the port harcourt victory,he announced his intension to capture owerri aba and umuahia in two weeks.navy captain makanjuola was to lead a brigade to dash into the uli airstrip to harass and cut off biafra's only link to the outside world.col etuk was to lead his own group into owerri while shande led his men into aba.makanjuola's men got to oguta where they met their waterloo.etuk's men entered owerri but shande died in aba and so could not re inforce him in owerri.later ogbugo kalu,lambert iheanacho and achuzie routed what is left of col etuk's men.the black scorpion would later be dismissed by Lagos for reckless waste of man and machines. we paid in civilians but nigeria paid in soldiers.

6 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 9:53pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

Where is Ikenna the rat b0y. Is he selling gala in the.traffic

Better than your skull mining sef stalking the next person for you to kill. Savage
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the level of Weakass jab I have reduced to

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

From screaming and throwing spits everywhere to this. Choi.

My God even my 3 years old niece can do better.

I am such a disgrace!

Yes you are
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 9:57pm On May 30, 2017
engrchykae:
benjamin adekunle was a loudmouth that took advantage of british and naturally marine natives' participation in the battle of port harcout to brag and give larger than life press interviews,buoyed by the port harcourt victory,he announced his intension to capture owerri aba and umuahia in two weeks.navy captain makanjuola was to lead a brigade to dash into the uli airstrip to harass and cut off biafra's only link to the outside world.col etuk was to lead his own group into owerri while shande led his men into aba.makanjuola's men got to oguta where they met their waterloo.etuk's men entered owerri but shande died in aba and so could not re inforce him in owerri.later ogbugo kalu,lambert iheanacho and achuzie routed what is left of col etuk's men.the black scorpion would later be dismissed by Lagos for reckless waste of man and machines. we paid in civilians but nigeria paid in soldiers.

I know.

Funny despite he was the one that chest beated the most, he was the one they allowed to waste away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even the biafran soliders lived a better life than the so called "black scorpio". Even his burial was a laughing stock, other than few yoruba leaders, noone else showed up. He was the ultimate definition of used and dumped grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 9:59pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

Yes you are

Seriously?
Are you fucking serious?
is this supposed to be argument?

I'm done. You are too weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you're ready to start spitting shits everywhere like earlier, call me back so I can silence you again. Until then move, before you bore me to death.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Xkalaban(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2017
eyizlive:

you think biafra is destined for greatness cuz u guys chose to be lazy for whole day? Do u guys even really remember they lost d war? Yea there were outnumbered but they LOST...typical way 2 start ur future...loosers celebratin 'loosership'

Shrrrap there u 4ckin house fly. I obviously wasn't talking to ur type that lick faeces. Come buzzing all over a peaceful thread like a maggot pooper. U that won the useless war are u better off today? Do u not have an atom of decorum in u? If u think the current condition of ur Juria is a triumphant one then ur simply beyond mental redemption. Biafrans are paying homage to their fallen 50yrs ago till date and ur here ranting like a pained rascal. Mr notice me biko stand aside and stop frontin jor....
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I know.

Funny despite he was the one that chest beated the most, he was the one they allowed to waste away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even the biafran soliders lived a better life than the so called "black scorpio". Even his burial was a laughing stock, other than few yoruba leaders, noone else showed up. He was the ultimate definition of used and dumped grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin.
after reading and enquiring from elders about the war.i became more proud of being igbo.imagine that babangida and obasanjo had bullet wound from the war.the three divisions of the fg were decimated eg 2nd division at abagana,3rd marine at owerri.it was only col mohd shuwa that led his 1st division till the end.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by jude90(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
nice one I like that at my street in Awka today every where was dry
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 10:10pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

What's the relationship between "God" and "I will drink water"?

If you want to learn Urhobo, stop adding us to Biafra first and I'll be more than glad to teach you.
If I can search and get it from Google, you definitely can.
Dey deceive yourself. Urhobo man ko, Itsekiri ni.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 10:15pm On May 30, 2017
eyizlive:

u know somewhere in my mind i always felt lyk u guys didn't read about ojukwu but now i see what it is u tell urselves...but u didn't hear urself did u? "...he kept them busy..." at what expense? D lives of ur forefathers n mothers...u also said who cares if he ran away? I guess that is not enough 2 be a coward since d likes of u wud happily die in his stead...keep it up, ur future is bright
Typical unity beggar. Always worried about our well being.
Those who died for the struggle would never die in vain. If you like, call it whatever you like.
We don't have much, but we believe in ourselves unlike your brothers who would rather die in a messed up Nigeria, than stand alone.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 10:16pm On May 30, 2017
engrchykae:
after reading and enquiring from elders about the war.i became more proud of being igbo.imagine that babangida and obasanjo had bullet wound from the war.the three divisions of the fg were decimated eg 2nd division at abagana,3rd marine at owerri.it was only col mohd shuwa that led his 1st division till the end.

Obasanjo lost a thousand men in one hour on his first time leading. It made me laugh when I read that from Alaba Isama. Imagine a group of untrained soliders who had to share weapons displayed you and made you lose a thousand trained men in just one hour. You have to be fucking kidding me. Honestly, biafran soliders made me proud of them. They lost the war but they showcased they were better soliders than the so called "Niggeria military". They kicked their military asses and that's, why they shamelessly went after the civilians. Yet people are shocked that the military can't even defeat militants or boko haram, instead rather pay amnesty to stop them. Such a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 10:18pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

If I can search and get it from Google, you definitely can.
Dey deceive yourself. Urhobo man ko, Itsekiri ni.

So you went online to search for "I want to drink water"? Is that right?

How does that prove that I am not Urhobo? That you can gobble up random string of Urhobo words from the internet doesn't mean you should add Urhobo to Biafra!

Keep deceiving yourself. I am not surprised. IPOB youths are not known to be very smart fellows.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

Go and play with sand son! Your mates are not here, your father's mate are
Small boys are trying to rub shoulders with real adults.
If you're more than 27 and you still posts like a teenager, you need a massive beating to reset your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by kutchs: 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Go and sell gala my son
It is very important
Selling gala isn't something to be ashamed of, in fact I will rather sell gala to take care of myself than let my parents feed me.
Those boys running around at hold ups looking for a means to survive are the real men unlike many like you who would push your responsibilities to another.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
Ipob a joke. grin grin grin

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by seniorkachion(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Dear Thomas,
Click on the link for video of aba road! What else do you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_khK0TP9ZY

It was a success. No less a newspaper of Vanguard's repute reported it. 100 percent compliance is not necessary for it to be a success. Even in my part of Abia State some shops opened. What matters is that the vast majority complied. That was true of PH.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

So you went online to search for "I want to drink water"? Is that right?

How does that prove that I am not Urhobo? That you can gobble up random string of Urhobo words from the internet doesn't mean you should add Urhobo to Biafra!

Keep deceiving yourself. I am not surprised. IPOB youths are not known to be very smart fellows.
Boohoo! You're not Urhobo.
You keep repeating that line like a robot. It won't change a damn thing.
To think that someone would claim another ethnic group just to argue. It means your life is boring as fûck.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Seriously?
Are you fucking serious?
is this supposed to be argument?

I'm done. You are too weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you're ready to start spitting shits everywhere like earlier, call me back so I can silence you again. Until then move, before you bore me to death.

Gala boy, don't run away! Cone and finish what you started. I am not the cause of your 50 years misfortune. It is a generational curse and will continue, just carry gala in your flatt head and go and sell. You cant afford not to sell this night
Your f00lish father has been eaten up by termite grin grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

Small boys are trying to rub shoulders with real adults.
If you're more than 27 and you still posts like a teenager, you need a massive beating to reset your brain.

Stop whining flattrrin. I am not the cause of your generational misfortune, it is a pity it will continue forever
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

Stop whining flattrrin. I am not the cause of your generational misfortune, it is a pity it will continue forever
Rants again. Try harder.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

I am ranting again. I will try harder.

Thank God you know
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
designexploit:

So e dey pain you say Igbos wan go... Una room fine reach the roads wey you see for the photos. Wetin your Afonja Governors do for South-West. You will surely roth in this zoo call Nigeria, Anu Ohia.

see this gorilla, who is begging u guys to stay before.
Fake drugs who produces it, its the Igbo.
In paracetamol they put chalk.
Fake electronics, phones, tech gadget, who they import am... it's the Igbo.
in Samsung TV, u see it showing Akira
Fake drinks,wine who makes it the Same Goddamn Igbo.
if they had use water to make fake drinks,won't it be nice. but no they use chemical
Fake note and currency who produces it, its the same ndigbo.
The same reason why we travel abroad they call our banks to be sure if the ATM is not stolen
Fake imitation of goods who import it Igbo.
wisdom brush I see wizzdom,.. Phillip electronic I see Phillp, in twyford bathroom accessories i see tvyford
who sale kidney in Malaysia. the same igbo
Fake designer wears nah who they bring am Igbo.. Gucci is guchee
Fake life who lives it the Igbo,
Big car,big house but na their brother get am they are so proud.

I therefore think if u guys leave Nigeria, we won't have much disgrace and shame that u bring to us.
we this few point of mine,I think I have confused the ndigbo not convince (because they won't listen), that Nigeria don't need them to survive.
Any Ndigbo that quote me again, He/she will be struck by a comet.. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

Thank God you know
Boohoo! Small boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.