Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136110 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

More.

Pushing your phone down at empty areas and raising it back up to record one or two people you see on the road does not mean we are so blind, we can't see why you pushed that your phone down grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Maybe you should leave your alaba market to come and take your own videos, stop analyzing mine and to Port-Harcourt! If you cannot afford the fare, please let me know, I will pay you grin grin grin grin
Go back to your virtual republic grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

One more at the end of your video.

All images,from your OWN video.

Pay attention next time.

Thanks for helping confirm what the IPOB on this forum said grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue

Fail ko, fail ni grin grin grin grin grin

The biggest failure of all protest was organised today. Go and sell gala in the traffic, little flattrron
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by londoner: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

Our politicians have brought all of this upon us. The thing coming is very strong but the politicians think it's just a whiffle. Guy, we are in a tight bend. Really tight.

Even as late as Buhari's utterances just after election this could have been turned around. The 5% utterances then the Obas threats of the lagoon made many Igbos just lose hope of any fairness within Nigeria. There are many crossroads to show the Igbos will be treated fairly but those opportunities were not taken.

It's a shame because I would prefer a stronger region within Nigeria over Biafra but how likely is it that Nigeria will right the wrongs of the past and include Igbos genuinely?

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Dey there dey deceive yourself. Stay in Lagos and be writing rvbbish, as if you know the video recording was done at 6.00am. I pity f00ls like you who know next to nothing about Port-Harcourt but continually yarn rvbbish. Your stay at home was a total and absolute failure in Port-Harcourt. Go to your virtual biafrauuud republic.
I hope astigmatism is not part of your problem, otherwise go ant treat it so you can view the video properly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue smiley

How a human being can stay here and lie. Even without me teaching you this, you should have known by how much light it is outside in the video should have pointed out to you that the video was taken in the AFTERNOON. Without me even telling you this, your peabrain should have figured it out.

Likewise, the video was from ipobexposed no? who made the comment at 8.30am that he was on route to Port Harcourt.
He equally posted the video on this NL at 1.07pm.

Comeon Get out with our nonsense lying ass.

Maybe you should have actually went to River state instead of staying on NL believing a known propagander that even suck at propaganda.
It would have saved your pitiful attempt to save face

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Maybe you should leave your alaba market to come and take your own videos, stop analyzing mine and to Port-Harcourt! If you cannot afford the fare, please let me know, I will pay you grin grin grin grin
Go back to your virtual republic grin grin

Why the hell should I come and take a video when your own video already proven wtf said.

Common sense nigga. Go buy you one grin grin grin grin

Go cry me a river that you fell flat on your face with your propaganda grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by suremanpatriot: 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
These Boyz shouting biafra hav not watchd the massive blood shed of 1966 tht wiped out their forefathers so wastefully
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

The biggest failure of all protest was organised today. Go and sell gala in the traffic, little flattrron

Blah blah Savage.
Wail for me Afonja rat

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by suremanpatriot: 7:17pm On May 30, 2017
These Boyz shouting biafra hav not watchd the massive blood shed of 1966 tht wiped out their forefathers so wastefully undecided up till today their senses are not fully recovered. let them go to Afghanistan if they taste for sense or blood
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by igwebuike01: 7:17pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Why the hell should I come and take a video when your own video already proven wtf said.

Go cry me a river that you fell flat on your face with your propaganda grin tongue
All Biafra haters are full of frustrations today, i see their comments, all meaningless

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
Oyo...let me come and see ladipo market

Ife dem like let them stay 3months
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by tk4rd: 7:20pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

How a human being can stay here and lie. Even without me teaching you this, you should have known by how much light it is outside in the video should have pointed out to you that the video was taken in the AFTERNOON. Without me even telling you this, your peabrain should have figured it out.

Likewise, the video was from ipobexposed no? who made the comment at 8.30am that he was on route to Port Harcourt.
He equally posted the video on this NL at 1.07pm.

Comeon Get out with our nonsense lying ass.

Maybe you should have actually went to River state instead of staying on NL believing a known propagander that even suck at propaganda.
It would have saved your pitiful attempt to save face
Are you a detective or something.??
grin grin cheesy
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by tk4rd: 7:22pm On May 30, 2017
suremanpatriot:
These Boyz shouting biafra hav not watchd the massive blood shed of 1966 tht wiped out their forefathers so wastefully
Should we dwell on the fear.?
And become second-class citizens forever.?

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by bakila: 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
seniorkachion:

Busted what! If lgbo have decided to sit at home do they care who is out there in the streets. You are quoting a sloppy opinion.
Sometimes there is more to it than meet the eyes.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Blah blah Savage.
Wail for me Afonja rat

You mean your father is an Afonja rat!
ok and noted
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Obviously, you and your co-travellers are broke, I will feed the whole of your biafrauud Republic forever
Stop whining my son, biafrauud is dead on arrival
Ordinary protest you cannot organise, shame on biafrauud
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
poo
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
o
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
tk4rd:
Are you a detective or something.??
grin grin cheesy

No. I just can't stand a lying rat.

An Afonja claiming to be SS residing in River state yet depended on a known propagandist to tell you wtf is going on in the state you claim to reside in.

Worst part of it, the propagandist aka ipobexposed he depended to help him with his lies is extremely terrible at propaganda thus, as usual failed again.

That's what the lying blindgoat gets for being blind and equally for following a failed propagandist who is a failure in life from education down to this shit he's currently trying to turn into a living.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

You mean your father is an Afonja rat!
ok and noted

Tufiakwa. I don't recall you ever being my father Afonja rat
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:44pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Obviously, you and your co-travellers are broke, I will feed the whole of your biafrauud Republic forever

Sitathome is now protest to this peabrain.

I can see why you and ipobexposed are best buddies. You both continously fail jamb. Go get educated, you refuse. Instead you want to be an idiot all over the Internet. I pity the person that bore you.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by iKnowevents(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Did I tag you before you spotted the first one. Leave all that Okoro whining. I no send you

You communicate better with those images than when you write. More images less talk, my boy.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:46pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

All Biafra haters are full of frustrations today, i see their comments, all meaningless

You dey mind am. I'm even seeing this sitathome is catching people wey claim to be residing in some areas. I'm loving this thread i swear

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by kutchs: 7:46pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Nairaland billionaire I sight you. My six year old girl read your comment and laughed.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2017
iKnowevents:

You communicate better with those images than when you write. More images less talk, my boy.
your boys are in the photos
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by prince9851(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Afonja
People way dey enter house wt their back
There r here already b4 us smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
kutchs:

Nairaland billionaire I sight you. My six year old girl read your comment and laughed.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
kutchs:

Go and sell gala my son
It is very important
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2017
After the war the Nigeria soldiers fathered many children in Biafra after knowing their mothers for tins of sardine or ovaltine
These kids were later known as
Nwasardine and
NwaOvaltine
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Sitathome is now protest to this peabrain.

I can see why you and ipobexposed are best buddies. You both continously fail jamb. Go get educated, you refuse. Instead you want to be an idiot all over the Internet. I pity the person that bore you.

Idi0t, there was to be a protest, you and your fellow cowards chickened out when you were asked to be severely dealt with!
Unfortunately children hiding behind tecno lik you are now on nairaland go and play with sand
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Tufiakwa. I don't recall you ever being my father Afonja rat

Thank you for confirming your father is a rat! I am not your father, your father is a rat
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Idi0t, there was to be a protest, you and your fellow cowards chickened out when you were asked to be severely dealt with!
Unfortunately children hiding behind tecno lik you are now on nairaland go and play with sand

Provide one singular evidence where IPOB stated they'll have a protest during the sitathome. Only you dey see 6am in a 1.07pm video, only you dey see IPOB issued protest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei professional liar just see your life.
Just see your life!!!!

Oya tell us how many times were you dropped as a child and how many times have you failed jamb.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:57pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Thank you for confirming your father is a rat! I am not your father, your father is a rat

Stop wailing, trying to pass off your appointed title and wear your shoes proudly.

You are an AFONJA RAT!

Of course you are not my father, he's not worthless like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.