Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136377 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Stop wailing, trying to pass off your appointed title and wear your shoes proudly.

You are an AFONJA RAT!

Of course you are not my father, he's not worthless like you.

I am more noble that your vseless father! Tell me one good thing he did for you than to buy you a carton of gala, he I totally worthless
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

I understand all these things. Everyone is tired of Nigeria, to be honest. Nothing works. However, how will Biafra be better? That is the question Biafrans should ask themselves! Here is a list of JUST 10 of the problems with Nigeria:

1. Multiethnicity
2. Corruption (endemic to EVERY ethnic group in Nigeria)
3. Mutual hatred (even within same ethnicities)
4. Pull-Him-Down Syndrome
5. Self-before All (my own, my own mentality)
6. Dishonesty (shown by EVERYONE)
7. Tribalism (this is pretty obvious, even within homogenous ethnic groups)
8. Lack of maintenance culture
9. Laissez-Affairez behaviour
10. Youth unrest and crime (both domestic and international)

Now the question again is how will all these, and many more unlisted problems, suddenly vanish in Biafra? Won't the Biafrans be the Nigerians we see today in Anambra, Enugu and Imo? Will they fall from the sky? Will their leaders be killed? What exactly will happen?

Granted, the only thing Igbos may assuredly gain from Biafra is the ability to dominate their government and have the political might to do whatever it wants. It is this might that Yoruba and Hausa checkmates in Nigeria.

Talking about minorities now: with the Igbo might left unchecked by any majority group in Biafra, who knows what will happen? Who knows? Let's forget about the idealism and utopia propagated by the IPOB members. All those are propaganda. Let us face the real reality once and for all.

I wish Biafra well and if it comes to fruition and succeeds, it is well and all good. But Biafra will have better chances as an Igboid contry. Leave the minorities to sort out themselves. If they want Nigeria, fine! If not, fine! But let them speak for themselves! Freedom and frewill are important human rights! You can't force anything on them, even a referendum! They'd have to demand for one first before they get it.

Every man is entitled to his reasoning as well as his belief.I really don't see Biafrans dragging other ethnic groups with them,which I know is the obvious fear of other minority groups in South South.All I see is some people from these minority ethnic groups who shear the same ideology with IPOB and and are bent on forming alliance with the group and their struggle.Don't forget it can't just happen without referendum which still gives us the opportunities to make our choice.

That means SS/SE has equal chances and opportunities to either go with Biafra or remain with Nigeria or start another agitation. I think I already know my choice if it's done that way.People are wiser now to know who their real enemies are.Gone are the days when someone from North or West will tell me who my enemies are.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and since SS isn't vocal about the struggle,I'm very comfortable with IPOB any day,any time.

Nigeria is structured to favour the North and the West,it was just the grace of God that put our GEJ at the helm of affairs if not,we would never know what being the president of Nigeria means because the see us as minorities.How can you call a people minority and still want them to be patriotic citizens,it really doesn't make sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Provide one singular evidence where IPOB stated they'll have a protest during the sitathome. Only you dey see 6am in a 1.07pm video, only you dey see IPOB issued protest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei professional liar just see your life.
Just see your life!!!!

Oya tell us how many times were you dropped as a child and how many times have you failed jamb.

Your father is the liar! Just like the rest of your biafrauud republic people. If you have tried anything today, you would have been massacred just like the IG of police said
Cowards
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:03pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

I am more noble that your vseless father! Tell me one good thing he did for you than to buy you a carton of gala, he I totally worthless

Better than the thing you call a father you skull mined for rituals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Your father is the liar! Just like the rest of your biafrauud republic people. If you have tried anything today, you would have been massacred just like the IG of police said
Cowards

See him rating like the peabrain Savage he is. E pain you. Ntoooooor tongue

Next time learn how to lie instead of showcasing the worthless ediot you are. A pity your mother didn't abort you. She could have saved us from the disgraced savagery that is you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 30, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Continue celebrating Stupidity

I think you're the stupid one here,you don't strike me like someone that has purpose on earth,keep on whinning.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Better than the thing you call a father you skull mined for rituals.

He pain am wella! Your father was killed by Scorpion Adekunle like a rat he was during the war!! grin grin grin grin grin That is how you and your generation will be wiped out too!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Oh and it is spelled useless, not vseless.

I repeat how many times did you fail jamb ediot

Oh and you are right...you are totally worthless. I'm glad you know

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

See him rating like the peabrain Savage he is. E pain you. Ntoooooor tongue

Next time learn how to lie instead of showcasing the worthless ediot you are. A pity your mother didn't abort you. She could have saved us from the disgraced savagery that is you

It your wasted generations and forefathers I blame! All of you are pure waste, what a waste! what a wasted biafrauud generation
Chest beating cowards
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

I understand all these things. Everyone is tired of Nigeria, to be honest. Nothing works. However, how will Biafra be better? That is the question Biafrans should ask themselves! Here is a list of JUST 10 of the problems with Nigeria:

1. Multiethnicity
2. Corruption (endemic to EVERY ethnic group in Nigeria)
3. Mutual hatred (even within same ethnicities)
4. Pull-Him-Down Syndrome
5. Self-before All (my own, my own mentality)
6. Dishonesty (shown by EVERYONE)
7. Tribalism (this is pretty obvious, even within homogenous ethnic groups)
8. Lack of maintenance culture
9. Laissez-Affairez behaviour
10. Youth unrest and crime (both domestic and international)

Now the question again is how will all these, and many more unlisted problems, suddenly vanish in Biafra? Won't the Biafrans be the Nigerians we see today in Anambra, Enugu and Imo? Will they fall from the sky? Will their leaders be killed? What exactly will happen?

Granted, the only thing Igbos may assuredly gain from Biafra is the ability to dominate their government and have the political might to do whatever it wants. It is this might that Yoruba and Hausa checkmates in Nigeria.

Talking about minorities now: with the Igbo might left unchecked by any majority group in Biafra, who knows what will happen? Who knows? Let's forget about the idealism and utopia propagated by the IPOB members. All those are propaganda. Let us face the real reality once and for all.

I wish Biafra well and if it comes to fruition and succeeds, it is well and all good. But Biafra will have better chances as an Igboid contry. Leave the minorities to sort out themselves. If they want Nigeria, fine! If not, fine! But let them speak for themselves! Freedom and frewill are important human rights! You can't force anything on them, even a referendum! They'd have to demand for one first before they get it.
See as you dey take panadol for another man's headache.
The more I read your posts, the more I believe there's something you're not telling us. Your posts reeks of falsehood and lies.
Urhobos may not like us, but they don't care whether we get Biafra or not. You wrote this epistle just to tell us what we're going to pass through.
If a referendum is conducted by UN, the minorities in South South knows they won't be forced, but you don't know this. That's why you've been ranting all day.
You're not Urhobo. They already know they cannot be forced to be with Biafra, either by war or intimidation, but you're here making noise about it.
Stop living in falsehood.

5 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by madapcmod: 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
Bring the Referendum, lets decide. shebi afonja said its only jobless igbos that want Biafra. This goes to show Biafra restoration has gone beyong what u oblong head thought. I used to be indifferent about Biafra issue until the bastard vegetable started making divisive comments. God punish him.

Bring on d referendum and watch us decide!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Oh and it is spelled useless, not vseless.

I repeat how many times did you fail jamb ediot

Oh and you are right...you are totally worthless. I'm glad you know

Stop whining b@stard! is that how i diot is spelled
Vseless idi0t. Thank you for confirming your father is an idi0t before he was slaughtered
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:13pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

He pain am wella! Your father was killed by Scorpion Adekunle like a rat he was during the war!! grin grin grin grin grin That is how you and your generation will be wiped out too!!! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scorpion Adekunle that was disgraced out if the military and worse,left to die penniless and miserably.

No wonder he's your idol, you're just as worthless as he is grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:15pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

It your wasted generations and forefathers I blame! All of you are pure waste, what a waste! what a wasted biafrauud generation
Chest beating cowards

Common insult, the peabrain rat can't even create one

Anyway what do I expect from a filth raised in a trashbin. All you know how to say is waste.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by tutudesz: 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
This is a clear indication of where biafra lies, with the 5 igbo states!

I'm in PH. There is movement and work as usual. I'm sure same is for yenagoa Asaba uyo calabar which are not Igbo cities.

I have nothing against Biafra movement but it should not include us here in PH.
Even in Lagos Igbo's are going about their business only a fool will close his shop which is family depend on!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by pressplay411(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
weyabcom:
Most busy road in imo state... Douglas road

It's Busiest sir.
But don't worry, English would probably not be your Biafran lingua franca.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by pokipoki: 8:19pm On May 30, 2017
MrEverest:
Cowards will always continue to shift the goal post whenever they are loosing, you are typical indeed.
I think you must be dumb. Read the post carefully!!!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:21pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

kwakwakwakwakwakwka!!
With 2 million Biafran slaughtered like rams and several millions rendered homeless by our gallant soldiers!!
I hear you!!
3 million actually. Mostly women and children.
Your people should be ashamed.
If an ordinary man with no skills can keep up a fight with Anthony Joshua to 11th round, without any being knocked out, then Anthony Joshua is a useless champion, even if he finally wins. That's the scenario with Biafran soldiers and Nigerian soldiers.
They won, but it's laughable.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scorpion Adekunle that was disgraced out if the military and worse,left to die penniless and miserably.

No wonder he's your idol, you're just as worthless as he is grin grin grin grin grin

How was disgraced when he killed over 1million rag tag army of biafrauud alone, your father inclusive
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Mujtahida: 8:23pm On May 30, 2017
londoner:

Even as late as Buhari's utterances just after election this could have been turned around. The 5% utterances then the Obas threats of the lagoon made many Igbos just lose hope of any fairness within Nigeria. There are many crossroads to show the Igbos will be treated fairly but those opportunities were not taken.

It's a shame because I would prefer a stronger region within Nigeria over Biafra but how likely is it that Nigeria will right the wrongs of the past and include Igbos genuinely?

My guy, take for example the declaration at the end of the war 'No Victor, no vanquished' and the three RRR's . It was all just a farce. Instead systematic schemes were put in place to rig a section or sections of this country out of the way.
Call me naive, I don't care but my position is that whatever is done in the North, should be done in the south. If you build one Road in the North, build one Road in the south. Banish all such stupid ideas like federal character or at least be fair. Everybody control the resources in your area. And many more. But this cowards called politicians deliberately twist everything.

They don't know that it is not gold, silver, crude oil, minerals, good soil that makes a people rich. Naaa. Our country proves that to the hilt. What makes a country rich is her people.

On another thread people were busy counting numbers, glorying over statistics and mocking eastern States for their non viability. They know nothing of the strength of the human mind. Germany was devastated after WW1 not just economically but spiritually. It was so bad the Reich mark(German currency) was not worth anything. Hitler came in 1933, healed his people, restored their pride and within five years Germany was not just back on her feet, she was flying! (that's the thing and many more the history writers do not want the world to know about Hitler). All a people need is a leader who loves them, gives them a dream and a direction. All the rest is just useless politics.

This is the age of Aquarius. All unjust hierarchical systems will collapse. It's not even whethe the Biafrans want it. The age wants it.

I hate politicians. I am not a Biafrain. But I hate injustice. Even the Biafra, when I saw young men bowing down to Nnamdi Kanu I shuddered. Good luck to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:23pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

See as you dey take panadol for another man's headache.
The more I read your posts, the more I believe there's something you're not telling us. Your posts reeks of falsehood and lies.
Urhobos may not like us, but they don't care whether we get Biafra or not. You wrote this epistle just to tell us what we're going to pass through.
If a referendum is conducted by UN, the minorities in South South knows they won't be forced, but you don't know this. That's why you've been ranting all day.
You're not Urhobo. They already know they cannot be forced to be with Biafra, either by war or intimidation, but you're here making noise about it.
Stop living in falsehood.

I'm not Urhobo? Of course, I must be Yoruba/Arewa because I said we don't want to be in Biafra, right? You seem not to know the thought of the average Urhobo man concerning you guys! In your mind, anyone that hates Igbo/Biafra is Yoruba/Hausa! If only you know how much many other groups in Nigeria despise you guys due to your behaviour and what your IPOB brothers go around doing and saying.

Tell all your IPOB brothers to stop causing problems by adding uninterested groups into your agitation for Biafra or referendum. We are not interested!!

And you are right, we don't give a rat's ass about Biafra!! I was only giving MY OWN analysis of how Biafra will turn out to be a Nigeria with Igbo domination! Who wants to leave Hausa domination for Igbo domination? You think minorities are unwise? I laugh in Isoko!

Ozighe! Ekpa ihwo!

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

If an ordinary man with no skills can keep up a fight with Anthony Joshua to 11th round, without any being knocked out, then Anthony Joshua is a useless champion, even if he finally wins. That's the scenario with Biafran soldiers and Nigerian soldiers.

If you try any rvbbish this time, the whole of biafrraud will be history, then we will now know there was a country
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
I have NEVER read a comment on NL bull of bragging and ignorance like this b4. Is it a yoruba or hausa man that's the governor of Abia,Imo,Enugu,Ebonyi and Anambra states? What stopped their governor from developing their states? What frustration do u find in the East that u won't find in the West,south or North? U say looting and corruption will continue an that Biafra will be like china abi? Bros,ur ignorance no be here at all. LOOTING AND CORRUPTION is the major cause of under deveopment in any society. He who has ear,let him hear.
I neva said biafra will be like China.....daz why I said corruption practices will continue if biafra is eventually created bcoz those in power from the east will still be in power in biafra.....if no corruption and we have leaders with good vision for their people, east and every other region will be developed.....so before u quote me or anybody, pls make sure u read wats been said well. Don't jus type somtin angrily
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:26pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

I'm not Urhobo? Of course, I must be Yoruba/Arewa because I said we don't want to be in Biafra, right? You seem not to know the thought of the average Urhobo man concerning you guys! In your mind, anything that hates Igbo/Biafra is Yoruba/Hausa! If only you know how much many other groups in Nigeria despise you guys due to your behaviour!

Tell all your IPOB brothers to stop causing problems by adding uninterested groups into your agitation for Biafra or referendum. We are not interested!!

And you are right, we don't give a rat's ass about Biafra!! I was only giving MY OWN analysis of how Biafra will turn out to be a Nigeria with Igbo domination!

Ozighe! Ekpa ihwo!
Yeah, right. Keep typing words you got from Google translate.
You can't fool anyone again.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:26pm On May 30, 2017
divicode:

Stop whining b@stard! is that how i diot is spelled
Vseless idi0t. Thank you for confirming your father is an idi0t before he was slaughtered

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ediot is now pretending that he is not aware NL changes the word to something else all because he got expand to being the jamb fail out he is.
Spell "useless" rat. Then again you worthless, confirmed by you so I'm not shocked you're a disgrace to your family.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:28pm On May 30, 2017
divicoded:

If you try any rvbbish this time, the whole of biafrraud will be history, then we will now know there was a country
Childish rant. Didn't know I was arguing with a teenager.
Sorry, try your age mate.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:30pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

Yeah, right. Keep typing words you got from Google translate.
You can't fool anyone again.

Do you know you are not very smart? A simple Google search will reveal that Urhobo is NOT on Google Translate. How else did you think it was easy to catch that IPOB youth claiming to be Urhobo earlier on this thread? I asked him a simple Urhobo question: "Ekuoto vor oyin vwon nurhe?". He fumbled because he couldn't answer it and didn't have Google Translate to help him.

Your lack of intellectual acuity will also prevent you from knowing that I have been on Nairaland since 2010 and have always been pro-Urhobo and anti-Biafra!

Keep creating more enemies! Rubbish! I'm not surprised. IPOB youths are not known for their brightness.

You just can't face the reality that you are not liked in Nigeria by anyone. Care to ask yourself why?

Erue!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ediot is now pretending that he is not aware NL changes the word to something else all because he got expand to being the jamb fail out he is.
Spell "useless" rat. Then again you worthless, confirmed by you so I'm not shocked you're a disgrace to your family.

I think your father is the ediot. He was eaten by ants after been slaughtered by Adekunle the scorpion, he is so worthless
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:34pm On May 30, 2017
mathy001:

Do you know you are not very smart? A simple Google search will reveal that Urhobo is NOT on Google Translate. How else did you think it was easy to catch that IPOB youth claiming to be Urhobo earlier on this thread? I asked him a simple Urhobo question: "Ekuoto vor oyin vwon nurhe?". He fumbled because he couldn't answer it and didn't have Google Translate to help him.

Your lack of intellectual acuity will also prevent you from knowing that I have been on Nairaland since 2010 and have always been pro-Urhobo and anti-Biafra!

Keep creating more enemies! Rubbish! I'm not surprised. IPOB youths are not known for their brightness.

Erue!
Story, story, story! E pain am!
Where are you stealing your Urhobo from?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:37pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

Story, story, story! E pain am!
Where are you stealing your Urhobo from?

I am stealing it from IPOB website. Is Urhobo no longer an official language in Biafra? That is where I am stealing it from. After all, IPOB lists Urhobo/Isoko as Biafran languages.

You won't face your utopic nation and leave minorities alone!

Emekpa!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by eyizlive(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2017
steppins:

its ok to say that cuz of d argument but if u rili believe it, then be prepared to be an honorable looser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.