Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? (1586 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Name One Thing You Won't Accept In Your Next Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by OgahBohz: 8:04am On May 30, 2017
For me I will never waste time to bleep her when ever the opportunity comes up...

And I'll never be too open to a lady ..

.let's hear yours ....

2 Likes

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Davash222(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
Oga, men dey reason how to get married and you are asking next relationship.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by OgahBohz: 8:19am On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
Oga, men dey reason how to get married and you are asking next relationship.

so suddenly EVERYONE Is getn married...?

nice one.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Tastemoney(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2017
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by mzhorlah(f): 8:25am On May 30, 2017
I won't kiss tongue

luxuryconsult grin
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2017
I won't stop making money.
That was a terrible mistake.. One I ain't repeating.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2017
grin I don't do relationshipx
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by hkidola00(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2017
IamZod:
I won't stop making money.
That was a terrible mistake.. One I ain't repeating.
hmmmmmmmm pls can u just tell me a little more,,,like u stopped working to be wit her so she wont have space to cheat
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2017
hkidola00:
hmmmmmmmm pls can u just tell me a little more,,,like u stopped working to be wit her so she wont have space to cheat
Not really.
Like I b making money so hard, ain't gonna have time to be in a relationship.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Lewaluv(f): 11:12am On May 30, 2017
I wont cheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On May 30, 2017
I doubt I will ever be in another relationship .

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by mikejegede(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2017
grin you guys r very funny..like u did not ask ur self's the same question before u started ur past relationship's abi...
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by OgahBohz: 1:10pm On May 30, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin I don't do relationshipx

chronic masturbationist spoted
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by OgahBohz: 1:11pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

trust me u will

u surely will
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by OgahBohz: 1:12pm On May 30, 2017
Lewaluv:
I wont cheat.

buh u just have to
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
I won't kiss tongue

luxuryconsult grin
for real?? Why now?
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:
you are probably married.. Right?

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2017
Why do u say? If everybody say that there would not be marriage
Lionessza:
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2017
Like ur sincerity
Lewaluv:
I wont cheat.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
OgahBohz:

trust me u will

u surely will

I hope not lol.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
you are probably married.. Right?

Correct.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 1:55pm On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
Why do u say? If everybody say that there would not be marriage

Because I feel I've found the right person for me.

3 Likes

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Awww, ncoh kiss Shweet.

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 2:01pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, ncoh kiss Shweet.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 30, 2017
Lovely, u are married then
Lionessza:

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 2:07pm On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
Lovely, u are married then

Yes I am.
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
OgahBohz:

undecided
OgahBohz:

speak for yuhself d!ck head...

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by jworos(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
Lewaluv:
I wont cheat.
i like that
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by jworos(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
Be more romantic
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by lhawarl1(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
I won't kiss tongue

luxuryconsult grin
i accept your condition, now when do we get to meet?
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by succyblinks(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2017
I won't be violent or suicidal cry cry
Re: Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? by mzhorlah(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2017
lhawarl1:

i accept your condition, now when do we get to meet?
I didn't switch on my Bluetooth nor hotspot so I don't want any one to connect to me tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) / Why I Went Stark Unclad On Instagram - Christabel Ekeh / Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.