Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) (1599 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2017
FACTS ONLY... No lady is cheap and dude's are not fools, the lady you've been chasing for over 12 months was in bed with a guy just three days after they met. The lady you had in your bed in less than a week, is being chased by another guy for over 18 months. If she sees a quality in you and falls for you, never stand anywhere and say she is CHEAP. And to the ladies: The guy who just bought you a iPhone never bought even a wristband for his ex. If you are lucky he's so much in love with you, don't think he's a fool. Don't take him for GRANTED, Don't see any GUY to be a FOOL ,someone being good to you doesn't mean he is fool. Both should learn to appreciate! Do you agree with this?

8 Likes

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by whitebeard(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Slay queens won't agree..!
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Slay queens won't agree..!
eh eh,ok I dey wait to see that person
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2017
make I grab space shaa
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by brightalo17: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Some ladies are cheap and some guys are fools take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by ANIEXTY(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Ok
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:
make I grab space shaa
eh eh madam welcome ooo,abeg e go gud if u pure out that tine wey u carry for mind ooo!!!
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2017
brightalo17:
bros na lie oo

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by brightalo17: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
bros na lie oo
Bro na true oo
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by snowlord(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Real talk g,hope some people realize this n start showing more respect

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Gbam!!! Some ladies can sleep any man so far it is prick
brightalo17:
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by brightalo17: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Oma307:
Gbam!!! Some ladies can sleep any man so far it is prick
I don't even know what Martin0 know as been cheap and fool sef.
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh madam welcome ooo,abeg e go gud if u pure out that tine wey u carry for mind ooo!!!
lol...
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by coolebux(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Whatever your definition of "being cheap" is
It's just a natural something
Just give these babes your time, they'll show you another level of cheapness that you've never seen b4.
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:
lol...
dey laugh na
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2017
brightalo17:
I don't even know what Martin0 know as been cheap and fool sef.
read make u understand well
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
brightalo17:
Bro na true oo
hahahahahah na wa ooo
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2017
coolebux:
Whatever your definition of "being cheap" is
It's just a natural something
Just give these babes your time, they'll show you another level of cheapness that you've never seen b4.
eh eh hmmm
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by brightalo17: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
read make u understand well
There is noting to understand again, in life if there is positive there must be negative,if there is bad there must be good, some ladies are so so cheap that even they themselves knows it, and some men are fools.

Any man who is chasing around married lady is he not a fool?
Any lady fuckkking men upandan without control is she not cheap?

Abeg no come they teach me an obvious
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by iweecureyou: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
FACTS ONLY...
No lady is cheap and dude's are not fools, the lady
you've been chasing for over 12 months was in bed
with a guy just three days after they met.
The lady you had in your bed in less than a week, is
being chased by another guy for over 18 months. If
she sees a quality in you and falls for you, never
stand anywhere and say she is CHEAP.
And to the ladies: The guy who just bought you a
iPhone never bought even a wristband for his ex. If
you are lucky he's so much in love with you, don't
think he's a fool.
Don't take him for GRANTED, Don't see any GUY to
be a FOOL ,someone being good to you doesn't mean
he is fool. Both should learn to appreciate!
Do you agree with this?
I am pansh one olosho last weak for juss #500 nayra and u come hia to pose dart gals arr no sheap hmmm i jusss shakes my heard fur ur liveangry

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
I am pansh one olosho last weak for juss #500 nayra and u come hia to pose dart gals arr no sheap hmmm i jusss shakes my heard fur ur liveangry
brother shillas e,that olosho wey u blow,do u know how many guy's that are still counting miles to ve her?
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2017
brightalo17:
There is noting to understand again, in life if there is positive there must be negative,if there is bad there must be good, some ladies are so so cheap that even they themselves knows it, and some men are fools.

Any man who is chasing around married lady is he not a fool?
Any lady fuckkking men upandan without control is she not cheap?

Abeg no come they teach me an obvious

wait u ve been chasing the girl for quite a long time and she's busy with another man,in ur own manner how do u discribe such lady,?for the fact that a lady alow u easily does not give u the idea to rate her cheep,it might be difficult for other's
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by brightalo17: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
wait u ve been chasing the girl for quite a long time and she's busy with another man,in ur own manner how do u discribe such lady,?for the fact that a lady alow u easily does not give u the idea to rate her cheep,it might be difficult for other's
Listen that some people can't afford money to buy water, salt sugar e.t.c doesn't mean those items are not cheap. doing shakara is different from being costly. simply say what might be cheap to you may be costly to another e.g even if samsung s8 is sold at 50k it will still be very costly to some people.

Some ladies are cheaper than onions, even in ashawo sectors some areas will charge you cheaper than other areas.
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by iweecureyou: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
brother shillas e,that olosho wey u blow,do u know how many guy's that are still counting miles to ve her?
Yers guys likes uangry

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
Yers guys likes uangry
ahahahahah so for ur mind now na,why e be say lie dey sweet you? Eh
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by iweecureyou: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahahah so for ur mind now na,why e be say lie dey sweet you? Eh
sinple gals arr sheap efin if i meat ur sistar i give are #500 she wee gift me blowjobs selfangry

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
brightalo17:
Listen that some people can't afford money to buy water, salt sugar e.t.c doesn't mean those items are not cheap. doing shakara is different from being costly. simply say what might be cheap to you may be costly to another e.g even if samsung s8 is sold at 50k it will still be very costly to some people.

Some ladies are cheaper than onions, even in ashawo sectors some areas will charge you cheaper than other areas.
I see truth bitter sha,so because u got in easily then u rate her cheeply abi,''who dey sell egg for market nor dey start fight ooo''
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
sinple gals arr sheap efin if i meat ur sistar i give are #500 she wee gift me blowjobs selfangry
who know's my guy I be one ask u something sha?u dey talk like omo omo,well eveybody get different view sha,but I hope u can say this to ur gf bodly,
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by brightalo17: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
I see truth bitter sha,so because u got in easily then u rate her cheeply abi,''who dey sell egg for market nor dey start fight ooo''
Is that a threat or something?

It's very obvious you don't understand what you posted.

You talk about cheap,I gave you example of cheap and you're here saying that she is cheap for me doesn't mean she is cheap to others,what exactly is your point? if a certain house rent is cheap for me and costly for others what will I then call it? cheap costly house?
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by iweecureyou: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
who know's my guy I be one ask u something sha?u dey talk like omo omo,well eveybody get different view sha,but I hope u can say this to ur gf bodly,
u aff juss bin posin sins dart i yam no understand angry

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
brightalo17:
Is that a threat or something?

It's very obvious you don't understand what you posted.

You talk about cheap,I gave you example of cheap and you're here saying that she is cheap for me doesn't mean she is cheap to others,what exactly is your point? if a certain house rent is cheap for me and costly for others what will I then call it? cheap costly house?
my brother,before u say anything try to understand were a statement or comment is pointing at,read and be able to drive the view from it perspectives eh abeg.
Re: No Lady Is Cheap (exclusively Baby) by Martin0(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
my brother,before u say anything try to understand were a statement or comment is pointing at,read and be able to drive the view from it perspectives eh abeg.
my guy sure u understand what u saying(No lady is cheap and dude's are not
fools, the lady you've been chasing for over 12
months was in bed with a guy just three days after
they met. The lady you had in your bed in less than
a week, is being chased by another guy for over 18
months. If she sees a quality in you and falls for you,
never stand anywhere and say she is CHEAP)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls / Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before / Wedding Pictures Of Couple With Contrasting Height Broke The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.