Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife (57448 Views)

Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by livinbygrace: 3:34pm On May 30, 2017
Both of them are irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
okay...
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by EngrBello(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
Scripture ***super story***
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
thes story reminds me of the role femibanch(oscar) play in the soap opera domino no wonder he was able to play it successfully.
I swear down. He just acted his lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by ivolt: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
While the beautiful actresses are high class Oloshos,
the men are running a gigolo business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by soulpiano23(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
Does it mean these actresses and actors are completely "acting" even in their matrimonial home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by missyadorable(f): 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
This guy is MEAN
Off and On the screen
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Theblackstalln: 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by horciglowri(f): 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmm u r so correct

Timson01:
thes story reminds me of the role femibanch(oscar) play in the soap opera domino no wonder he was able to play it successfully.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2017
ahahahahhhaha lol@av moved on... grin grin grin grin grin believe scorned/jilted women at ur own peril...in her short/long story she tried to paint the guy as a gold digger...even the greatest scientist ever lived couldnt solve the mystery behind precarious the nature of diz species ...deception since birth to dem is on auto on. shocked shocked shocked
omoashy:

Source:
http://encomium.ng/how-our-10-year-marriage-collapsed-femi-branchs-wife/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On May 30, 2017
Majority of our celebs are not worthy of role model. They say, act and preach what they can not simply put into practice.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by 1stNumeroUno: 3:45pm On May 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So naa with empty belle this OP want make I use read this yeye Tharaja Text book embarassed

Nor be only Femi Branch naa Femi Stem undecided

Lol @ Theraja!
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by cuedish: 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
Actors are terrible. .....
The things they do are horrible.
This cuts across all of them ....All of them
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by sambrow(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
yeah... U r right

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by mrjaybaba(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2017
women and their palava

Femi smoke, drink,wowanize, keep late nights,lavish money outside ................. bla bla bla

Most Femi are like that and there is nothing you can do to change them.

Woman move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by donbenie(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2017
ShitHead:
May we hear from Femi's side too? Women can be bitches at times.
Even if 50% of what she said is true,the guy na serious SOB..

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So naa with empty belle this OP want make I use read this yeye Tharaja Text book embarassed

Nor be only Femi Branch naa Femi Stem undecided

E/E bible...reminds me wey back.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by holluphemydavid(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2017
sorry to say,dis femi is so useless,tank God not all femi sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by bionixs: 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
don't mind him! I wonder what people are celebrating about him . Femi Branching out of his family

2 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by brixton: 3:58pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:

Lol
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by AreaFada2: 4:02pm On May 30, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
shocked hmmmm what women go through angry

Some men will be forming counsellor in Nairaland when they are talking about how terrible and afraid you should be about women undecided

SMH, only for you to realised that 95% of women gone bad is the handiwork of men!

I think, he is busy living his life now while the woman is carrying the cross, if the children grows up and becomes successful, he will come back and claim the children and you said the woman should be happy undecided

Fact is women never learn.

If someone had warned her about this dude before marriage, she'd not have listened.
Warn the British lady he's about to hook up now and she will not hear.

I have warned a couple of ladies this way, they never listened. They will say you are jealous/envious and call you a frenemy.

By the time your warning comes true, you just want to be a gentleman and resist the urge to say "I told you so". If you even say so, the reply will be "so you are happy now".

You cannot win with them.

At the end of the day everybody carries his/her own cross.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 30, 2017
In a relationship/marriage where kids are involved, it's best to end it quietly. The kids could be bullied by friends for the pettiness of their folks.

End it if you must but do it quietly!

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by TinaAnita(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
And they always appear like a perfect couple in selfies until things finally fall apart

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Jamiubond009(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2017
I can say 90% of what his wife said is true because my elder brother is still licking his financial wounds as a result of this scammer called femi whatever . duped my bro of almost 5 million in the name of shooting a movie that never saw the light of day. Instead he was using his money to lavish on women, partying and drinking.yeyebrity

5 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by link2folly: 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
.....but there always a two side to a story............talking from experience......the guilty one i don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Kimaxcon(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
He pushed you once and beat you once and you have dehumanized him with your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by hatchy(f): 4:15pm On May 30, 2017
Stupid woman and irresponsible man. You married him for ten years yet don't know if he graduated or not. He said "you dey craze" and you said it back to him even before he finished saying it. You immediately left the house to his friend's house apparently to taste his "cassava" when he told you not to sleep in the house.
Why are you talking trash when you know the husband you married for ten Years.

You people should allow us be biko nu.
All roof are slanted,there is no flat roof. There is no perfect marriage. If you know you can't manage your home leave quietly or don't even go into it because marriage is not always a bed of roses.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Bolincosugar(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
yeyebrity

Mtchewwww God dey
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Mpiato01: 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
FEMO LALALALALALA!!! grin Women are so IMPULSIVE!!! See how she just disgraced herself and her family publicly!! No matter what he did, she was just supposed to end it 'quietly' at least for the sake of her kids! angry angry
. Do u have conscience at all..it sounds him right...this is way too much.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by mr2kay(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
Women always opening person Yansh anyhow angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.