Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife (57453 Views)

Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Mpiato01: 4:32pm On May 30, 2017
What about him, we learnt he graduated from Ife?
I don’t know if he graduated or not. You can go to Ife and ask.

Hmmmmm...Femi please show us ur certificate (AGN)
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by ImaIma1(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
mrjaybaba:
women and their palava

Femi smoke, drink,wowanize, keep late nights,lavish money outside ................. bla bla bla

Most Femi are like that and there is nothing you can do to change them.

Woman move on with your life.

"Women and their palava"...as in it's her fault that he lives recklessly.
Always look for how to somehow blame the woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Saintmary(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
cathodekazim:
he looks responsibl to me
looks can be deceiving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Endtimesmith(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
Femi will still Branch again...He has always been Branching,Branching unto the lives of women na his destiny.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by jidjoks: 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
FEMO LALALALALALA!!! grin Women are so IMPULSIVE!!! See how she just disgraced herself and her family publicly!! No matter what he did, she was just supposed to end it 'quietly' at least for the sake of her kids! angry angry
Na dem be dis ooo... another branch spotted ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by ojlifa: 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
i do not know what others read,but from the statement alone and her conduct i can deduce that this is a troublesome woman,those type that want to ride there husband,now the man is getting married again it is paining her so she quickly decided that this press statement would cause trouble.single men i am warning you be very cautious of this modern women.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
thes story reminds me of the role femibanch(oscar) play in the soap opera domino no wonder he was able to play it successfully.
As in eh. This was the first thing that came to my mind. All these celebrities self, well their life their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by juman(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmmm

So femi is irresponsible like this.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by CheedyJ(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
Gerrard59:
You know in the African setting when you are married, you have to endure.

Then why is she complaining? People will see signs and still continue.

Nonsense.
Bro, u no lie at all...my ex is married to a wife beater & she told me she saw d signs while dey were dating yet she stupidly married him....now,d marriage is a total nightmare for her...
Ladies ,will Neva learn sha
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by marv1: 5:06pm On May 30, 2017
When i see this guy in home videos the way he treats his wife, one part of me always tells me that this guy must have some real life experiences with his wife. He even said that one of his embarrassing moments was when one heavily built guy (Bouncer) accosted him in mushin and wanted to beat him up just because of the way he treats wife in movies, until he was able to convince the guy that he was only doing the justice to the script he was giving in the movie.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by bigsmoke2(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
She destroyed her marriage I don't support domestic violence but u can't be rude to ur husband and vice versa even if you disagree with him especially in front of his friends

3 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Elle277(f): 5:11pm On May 30, 2017
I can't grant this interview to any bloody human being..
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
DAMMYORES:
Oh Lord! I prophesy into the future of my children. I pray for happy homes for them and may they find peace, glorious children, longlife and prosperity in their unions in Jesus name. I hope I remember this day in future and smile for the answered prayers smiley smiley

This is a good prayer but the best way for this prayer to be answered is if u and ur husband model a happy marriage and a happy home. Children learn from what they see.
Femi branchs dad was probably useless and never valued his mum.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So naa with empty belle this OP want make I use read this yeye Tharaja Text book embarassed

Nor be only Femi Branch naa Femi Stem undecided

Tharaja... grin!!!Engineer spotted there

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by demoBaba: 5:18pm On May 30, 2017
I will runs the Mechanical and Electrical for you anyday.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by gbeseun(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2017
Gigolo pays,when I grow up I will join them or bobrisky
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by demoBaba: 5:21pm On May 30, 2017
PqsMike:
Ooh well, That's a very long epistle....
Summary pls

Need a beautiful Architectural design
check my profile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
projectqsmichael@gmail.com
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by andyanders: 5:22pm On May 30, 2017
Looks could be deceitful.Me think say this guy is a wonderful guy and responsible to his family. From what this lady has stated, I tend to believe her and looking at the lady, she should be a responsible woman. Most of these guys claiming to be good guys to the public are monsters.

Let her move on with her life. An abusive relationship is a hell on the face of this earth. Abusive women should speak out cus many have died unnatural deaths as a result of domestic abuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Charly68: 5:24pm On May 30, 2017
With this lovely children,you mean the guy is still jumping up and down playing gigolo? I think he is under terrible spell...forget their make believe proffession some of this guys are living in a fake world
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by pweeryambre: 5:27pm On May 30, 2017
my sister have always hated this guy as an actor years back....she said there was something mean about him.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by miqos02(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2017
Kaxmytex:
10years and you no castrate d guy.....
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by pweeryambre: 5:32pm On May 30, 2017
Charly68:
With this lovely children,you mean the guy is still jumping up and down playing gigolo? I think he is under terrible spell...forget their make believe proffession some of this guys are living in a fake world
Nah nothing like spell, he simply has a narcissistic personality, just like Tonto dike husband... these kind of people can hurt you while keeping a straight face... they have double character, people will doubt you when you tell them what they did and worst part is that they move on so fast knowing that you are deeply hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Meritocracy: 5:37pm On May 30, 2017
I told you before you entered this relationship but said you must marry popular celebrity or artist.
But its too late to go back to that young responsible man who really love you. Best of luck.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by jchioma: 5:37pm On May 30, 2017
Don't you just feel like weeping for a man that God truly blessed, but fritters it all away in the name of playboy lifestyle ... yes, I so much believe her. Femi fall im hand. So lovely wife and cute kids. Femi Branch as a family man should stand up to his responsibilities.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Charly68: 5:42pm On May 30, 2017
pweeryambre:

Nah nothing like spell, he simply has a narcissistic personality, just like Tonto dike husband... these kind of people can hurt you while keeping a straight face... they have double character, people will doubt you when you tell them what they did and worst part is that they move on so fast knowing that you are deeply hurt.
That type of personality is wicked oooo!

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2017
Fear women!.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Sultanchidi(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
thes story reminds me of the role femibanch(oscar) play in the soap opera domino no wonder he was able to play it successfully.
ur head dey dere, that was d only Nigerian soap opera that i really watched. Oscar Lord Williams
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by donqx: 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
o
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Praktikals(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2017
women only have last memory. if you do one million things and make just one mistake, to them that one million is greater that the 1000000. Women i hail o

2 Likes

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by suremanpatriot: 6:05pm On May 30, 2017
All these kids just resemble their mama,na waoo! Women are too childishly emotional. Why bring to public wht is private?

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

As in eh. This was the first thing that came to my mind. All these celebrities self, well their life their business.

Corper Shaun. I saw youuu.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by shumuel(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So naa with empty belle this OP want make I use read this yeye Tharaja Text book embarassed

Nor be only Femi Branch naa Femi Stem undecided

kikiki Lol grin Engineering student spotted grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.