Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife (57447 Views)

Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Emmanes: 6:33pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=careytommy7 post=57025641]I think say this man na better person[/quote better person ke, person way come OAU con scam student of 2k each in d name of say e one do movie audition after dem pay dat ,uptil now Femi no come bck

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Shalomdee(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
thes story reminds me of the role femibanch(oscar) play in the soap opera domino no wonder he was able to play it successfully.

Just the thing I said after reading this. I am perplexed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Emmanes: 6:36pm On May 30, 2017
i no say dis guy no b better person , person way come OAU con scam student of 2k each in d name of say e one do movie audition after dem pay dat money finish Femi ja ,uptil now Femi no come back
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by tillaman(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
Such a beautiful woman and nice kids, if all this woman said is true then the dude needs help, how can u dump ur own kids with ur parents and not look back till they were enrolled in a public school. Bullcrap niqqa should be dealt with
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by osanga90(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
thes story reminds me of the role femibanch(oscar) play in the soap opera domino no wonder he was able to play it successfully.
I was actually thinking about that Domino Series. Hmmmm this one is strong

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by ephi321(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2017
pweeryambre:
my sister have always hated this guy as an actor years back....she said there was something mean about him.

your sister likely has very strong instincts, people like her are able to easily deduce a person's true colour
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Shalomdee(f): 6:39pm On May 30, 2017
hatchy:
Stupid woman and irresponsible man. You married him for ten years yet don't know if he graduated or not. He said "you dey craze" and you said it back to him even before he finished saying it. You immediately left the house to his friend's house apparently to taste his "cassava" when he told you not to sleep in the house.
Why are you talking trash when you know the husband you married for ten Years.

You people should allow us be biko nu.
All roof are slanted,there is no flat roof. There is no perfect marriage. If you know you can't manage your home leave quietly or don't even go into it because marriage is not always a bed of roses.

Please o, are you related to him? Someone went through this sort of thing and you are just castigating her. You no try.
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by pweeryambre: 6:40pm On May 30, 2017
ephi321:

your sister likely has very strong instincts, people like her are able to easily deduce a person's true colour
yes she does...

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by ephi321(f): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
Is it true that he was married before he met you?

Yes, he was married before we met. According to what I heard, the lady didn’t stay up to a month. I was told a funny story about it, I was told the mother-in-law was to collect cow leg and the l

This is a red flag right here.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by yinkslinks(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2017
Didn't know old men still do gigolo ooooo
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by omooba969(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
Praktikals:
women only have last memory. if you do one million things and make just one mistake, to them that one mistake is greater that the 1,000,000. Women i hail o

More like forgetful ingrates. cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by omooba969(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2017
tillaman:
Such a beautiful woman and nice kids, if all this woman said is true then the dude needs help, how can u dump ur own kids with ur parents and not look back till they were enrolled in a public school. Bullcrap niqqa should be dealt with

@bolded,

I don't believe the woman's story in its entirety. Obviously Femi is not innocent from the look of things but 'life is what you make of it' so they say.

I want to believe that the woman also played an active role in the breakdown of the marriage. How to avoid it is another subject entirely.

The kids are the victims! cry
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
cruchenuti:

Corper Shaun. I saw youuu.
I sight you too grin
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by HARDDON: 7:19pm On May 30, 2017
I still stand on my Royal tentacles n without mincing words declare: men that hit women are imp wimps. They are worth d two pairs inbtw their legs.

But

I cant but imagine the insult she would have rained on him that night in his friend's presence,accumulated venoms, tilt him over the edge, imagine mixing insults & hYness. shocked

Then u had to go wit his friend. To his matrimonial home @ that later hour n his wify didnt bring down d roof for d odd hour nor for the fact that he brought another woman home?

Well, that saYs it all.

DO they pay these yeyebrities to always come and wash their dirty linings in public or is it just for cheap publicity n sympathy?
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Praktikals(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
omooba969:

More like forgetful ingrates. cool
Thank you jare
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by godson4u79(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
Femi is someone who can be in church speaking in tongues and the next minute he is out with the guys drinking, smoking and womanizing. He acts a lot. He is not the same person at home and outside

Thats why he is an actor.. He his very passionate about what he does for living
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Timson01(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
Sultanchidi:
ur head dey dere, that was d only Nigerian soap opera that i really watched. Oscar Lord Williams
yea brothee to bald jerry beating his wife everytime i really loved it that time o boi nigerias too don do better things oo
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by lagosrd: 8:30pm On May 30, 2017
Faworaja........
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Sultanchidi(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
Timson01:
yea brothee to bald jerry beating his wife everytime i really loved it that time o boi nigerias too don do better things oo
Jerry d fair guy

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Brownbaba: 9:48pm On May 30, 2017
Cooked story....I don't belief this woman
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by mkoabiola: 12:10am On May 31, 2017
D story long ooo but it worth reading and learning frm marital issues
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by adontcare(f): 12:43am On May 31, 2017
ShitHead:
May we hear from Femi's side too? Women can be bitches at times.
shithead
Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by Nobody: 3:46am On May 31, 2017
cathodekazim:
he looks responsibl to me

Maybe that's not his real face grin

Actually, this matter is not by looks o. Know your man (or woman) and take every sign you see before marriage seriously.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife by tillaman(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
My point exactly brother
omooba969:

@bolded,

I don't believe the woman's story in its entirety. Obviously Femi is not innocent from the look of things but 'life is what you make of it' so they say.

I want to believe that the woman also played an active role in the breakdown of the marriage. How to avoid it is another subject entirely.

The kids are the victims! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.