Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Birthday S*x [part 6] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday S*x [part 6] (1673 Views)

My First True Love Story(s£x Part) By - VERSATILE / Birthday S£x (18+) / Birthday S*x Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday S*x [part 6] by Meloshi(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2017
I caught the look on her face as I penetrated her, she looked like she was in heaven! She started slowly rocking herself back and forth on my cock, grinding it deep inside her. I couldn’t believe how good she felt, she felt silky smooth and after what must have been hours of teasing her cunt was doing an excellent job of cooling down my cock. She then started easing herself up and down the length of my shaft, moaning every time she got to the bottom, I just couldn’t believe how good her pus.sy felt, she was now fuc.king me quite fast and my cock was easily slipping in and out of her, her moaning was getting louder and Tolu had just noticed. I saw her stop playing with her tits, look up and then a look of horror spread over her face as she realised what was happening. “IFE!!! , what the Bleep do you think you’re doing?” Tolu asked She shouted, trying her best not to make it audible to Moji who was still handcuffed in her bedroom. “You know we aren’t allowed to have sex with him, just tease him, that’s all she said we could do. Get off him now!” “Oh but, mmmmmmmmm” Ife protested, still sliding herself up and down on my cock. “Get off him!” Tochi shouted. Having heard Tolu shout and seeing what was going on. Ife reluctantly unmounted me, her pus.sy juices glistening on my cock as it stayed standing to attention. “What the mess were you thinking?” Tolu asked. “I dunno, I was just so Hot, and he was so big, I just had to have it inside me and then it felt so good I couldn’t stop.” Ife stammered, “I’m sorry, but you won’t understand until you’ve had it inside you.” “But I couldn’t do that to her” Tolu said, referring to Moji “Come on, what difference will it make, I’ve already had him after all, besides, she’ll never know.” Ife tried to persuade her. I could tell Tolu wanted me in her, I could tell by the way she looked at my dick. Besides if she had stayed on me any longer she would probably have ended up doing the exact same thing as Ife did. “OK, I suppose, but only to see what it feels like.” She said, giving in easily. She positioned herself on my lap, lined the head of my cock up with her glistening slit and then slowly, impaled herself on it. “Holy shit, he’s big” Tolu shouted in glee. Despite the abundance of Ife’s pus.sy juice, my cock was having a difficult time penetrating her fully, I was stretching her pus.sy to double its normal size. “Jesus Christ you’re tight!” I told her. Finally the last inch of my cock disappeared inside her pus.sy as She moaned in pleasure, I must have easily been filling her completely. “Shit, that does feel good” She exclaimed, “I thought I’d never get it all in me!” She grinded against me for a while before getting off. I caught a glimpse of the huge gaping hole that was now her pus.sy as she dismounted, looking at the size of her compared to it I couldn’t believe it actually fit inside her! “I thought I was going to be split in half there!” She said, a broad grin on her face.
To be continued
http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/05/birthday-sx-part-6.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Date Gone Wrong / 13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. / Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.