Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS (14250 Views)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
HAHAHAHA FUCKING LIES VIDEOS WAS TAKEN YESTERDAY OR EVEN LAST WEEK.....

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Ngokafor(f): 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

e pain am...make una hide una flatron head in shame...you all have been busted grin grin grin grin

..This nut case and his maniacal laughter again..Kindly go treat your schizophrenia and quit spitting all over the place..i dont exchange words with maniacs.

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

This was yesterday and not today....there was no rain today, it was yesterday....perhap I just passed location heading toward school road...everywhere is deserted....

Who says there was no rain today?
If it didn't rain in your area(if at all you stay in PH or anywhere in Rivers State) kindly say so, or keep numb and ask. Because it rained(very light rain) for some minutes here in Town.

Presently the weather is looking dull and may likely rain again.

7 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
Phonefanatic:
A man once said he will commit suicide if Kanu is released....... That same man saw an IPOB woman and tried to intimidate her thinking the real world is like Nairaland where he rants and gets away with it unfortunately he was beaten mercilessly and he confessed he was drunk...... That same man is here with the ID ipobexposed.
[/s]

Cownu the coward was granted bail on HEALTH Ground not released...gosh when will you LIEPOD stop selling GALA and go to school grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Ngokafor(f): 2:41pm On May 30, 2017
wristbangle:

Ngozi love, is it bad for me to have erred a sincere opinion? cool

....Na u sabi..Dont forget to watch his videos though..maga must pay.

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 30, 2017
HAHAHAHA FUCKING LIES VIDEOS WAS TAKEN YESTERDAY OR EVEN LAST WEEK.....BUT ONE THING YOU DON'T KNOW THE MORE THEY TRYNA MAKE IT LOOK BAD THE MORE MOMENTUM WE GAIN

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

kikikiki...typical of a frustrated gullible hypocritical biafuro slave jew...other peoples pic that do not have date are original and this one that has date, year and month is FAKE!!!!

Guy make una hide una head in shame
grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Lies!! You are the frustrated goon here mere looking at the way you comment with bitterness one can dictate that. Reasonable men can't be decieved and that is where it's paining you the most igweocha PH observed the sit at home protest 100% if you don't like it hang yourself grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..This nut case and his maniacal laughter again..Kindly go treat your schizophrenia and quit spitting all over the place..i dont exchange words with maniacs.
Ngozi Okafor aka Queen Okafor my hairy Biafuro fine *oe...i see yougrin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2556634_haiiirr_jpeg5ee51191524d27cc35e4f1bb61ae20cb

9 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 30, 2017
This is MTN after oil mill bus top as u can see the rain as I passed oyigbo to Port Harcourt today Mynd44 Lalasticlala.

7 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:44pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Lies!! You are the frustrated goon here mere looking at the way you comment with bitterness one can dictate that. Reasonable men can't be decieved and that is where it's paining you the most igweocha PH observed the sit at home protest 100% if you don't like it hang yourself grin grin
[/s]
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
Third pic of MTN office after oil mill Mynd44 Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by uglyafonja: 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
Ekinematics:

Who says there was no rain today?
If it didn't rain in your area(if at all you stay in PH or anywhere in Rivers State) kindly say so, or keep numb and ask. Because it rained(very light rain) for some minutes here in Town.

This stranger.....you are a stranger here....
An identity beggar.
kindly get off my mention ,let me discus with a more sensible and truthful people

8 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
GameGod:
Lol only a mad person will sit at home grin

Ipobexposed why are u not mentioning me on your posts angry?

Sorry sir I will
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

An identity beggar.
kindly get off my mention ,let me discus with a more sensible and truthful people

When a stranger calls a son of the soil a stranger.
There's God oo.

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
Are you running away?? Come and prove me wrong since ipobexposed is your 4ucking Messiah abobaku yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:51pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
uglyafonja:

An identity beggar.
[/s]
hide ya head in shame UglyAfonja.....you have been busted grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by uglyafonja: 2:52pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is MTN after oil mill bus top as u can see the rain as I passed oyigbo to Port Harcourt today Mynd44 Lalasticlala.

You are a complete liar.....

Mechanic village was shut down..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Are you running away?? Come and prove me wrong since ipobexposed is your 4ucking Messiah abobaku yoruba.
I cant continue exposing Biafuros level of education simple thing as YY-MM-DD una dont know.
when next you guys hear the name IpobExposed...make una... grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
uglyafonja:

You are a complete liar.....

Mechanic village was shut down..
[/s]
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

This was yesterday and not today....there was no rain today, it was yesterday....perhap I just passed location heading toward school road...everywhere is deserted....

Can't u see the date in my video can't u see the rain in Oyigbo today Mynd44 Lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by uglyafonja: 2:56pm On May 30, 2017
Ekinematics:

When a stranger calls a son of the soil a stranger.
There's God oo.

Hahahahhahahhaa.........

A son of the soil that do not know the village he is from?

A son of the soil that do not know that portharcout LGA is now portharcout cityLGA

A son of the soil that claim to come from choba but do not know the paramount ruler and the clan he came from..

Young dude, you have been bursted severally here...stop lying about your identity, accept who you are..

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:56pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
uglyafonja:

Hahahahhahahhaa.........

A son of the soil that do not know that portharcout LGA is now portharcout cityLGA

A son of the soil that claim to come from choba but do not know the paramount ruler and the clan he came from..

Young dude, you have been bursted severally here...stop lying about your identity, accept who you are..
[/s]
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

If there was rain in oyigbo today let u die if no rain let me die oya type amen. I have typed Amen. Mynd44. See date in the screenshots. I was moving with my car Lalasticlala
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:59pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

If there was rain in oyigbo today let u die if no rain let me die oya type amen. I have typed Amen. Mynd44. See date in the screenshots. I was moving with my car Lalasticlala
Stop wasting your time with those biafuro who refuse to see the date on all your video..they know you have busted their lies.

Keep up the good work my guy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by uglyafonja: 3:00pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Can't u see the date in my video can't u see the rain in Oyigbo today Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Anytin can be edited.

Go and take pics of mechanic village(Gsm village)....it is just at oil mill....

Drive down to waterlines and flyover and give us real detail

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

Hahahahhahahhaa.........

Keep fooling yourselve.
You can go dig up all my posts and show me where I claimed to be from Choba or Ikwerre for that matter.
True Riverians like Nengibo and Tonye were fast enough to see through my moniker and decipher the name.
Go find Where the name Ekine comes from in Rivers.
And in my part of Rivers we don't do clans, but compound.
Ipod clown!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by uglyafonja: 3:02pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

you are a liar....

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 3:03pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
uglyafonja:

Anytin can be edited.

Go and take pics of mechanic village(Gsm village)....it is just at oil mill....

Drive down to waterlines and flyover and give us real detail
[/s]
so you agree that the other pic posted by biafuros were edited and fake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
so you agree that the other pic posted by biafuros were edited and fake grin grin

najoke u really prepare for the criminals

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
Gamegod Omenkalives Sarrki Najoke Bantudark Ngeneukwenu
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

najoke u really prepare for the criminals

They are really criminals indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) / 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag / Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.