Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS (14235 Views)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 30, 2017
Ekinematics:

They are really criminals indeed.

lol Mynd44 Lalasticlala I have finally prove the video and pics were taken today

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by uglyafonja: 3:09pm On May 30, 2017
Ekinematics:

Keep fooling yourselve.
You can go dig up all my posts and show me where I claimed to be from Choba or Ikwerre for that matter.
True Riverians like Nengibo and Tonye were fast enough to see through my monicker and decipher the name.
Go find Where the name Ekine comes from in Rivers.
And in my part of Rivers we don't do clans, but compound.
Ipod clown!

You are a big clown....

The only people that have compound names are Opobo, Okirika, Bonny,and some part of kalabari mostly Degema LGA.....

And to think of it, The name you stole is of akawaibom...and you are not one.

The places I listed above all speak Igbo except Degema.
Young man......like I said, you are an Afonja claiming rivers

8 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

you are a liar....

OK this is a clearer version my data is automatically on to correct the date from google oya talk dey I bribe Google Lalasticlala Mynd44 do the needful na

Bantudark
Omenkalives
sarrki
gamegod
najoke
Ngeneukwenu

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

you are a liar....

OK this is a clearer version my data is automatically on to correct the date from google oya talk dey I bribe Google Lalasticlala Mynd44 do the needful na

Bantudark
Omenkalives
sarrki
gamegod
najoke
Ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Everblazinggg(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
I told my journalist to send me pics from Aba

Bros, were were you all morning? Even you know that the seat at home was a huge success In Oyigbo.

Yes, some people might has come out later in the afternoon for what ever reason but the fact remains that people sat at home. Why didn't you snap this your pics in the morning?

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 3:11pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

najoke u really prepare for the criminals
My guy...those Biafuros are not only criminals , they are terrorist....But u deserve an award for busting the lie of the year grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 30, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Bros, were were you all morning? Even you know that the seat at home was a huge success In Oyigbo.

Yes, some people might has come out later in the afternoon for what ever reason but the fact remains that people sat at home. Why didn't you snap this your pics in the morning?

this thread was posted in the morning get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

Anytin can be edited.

Go and take pics of mechanic village(Gsm village)....it is just at oil mill....

Drive down to waterlines and flyover and give us real detail

why didn't u say it since. I am back home. my data is on to automatically correct the date.
everything were taken today

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

You are a big clown....

The only people that have compound names are Opobo, Okirika, Bonny,and some part of kalabari mostly Degema LGA.....

You are just proving my point.
Clown! grin

Ekine done become Akwa Ibom name, wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

Stop wasting your time with those biafuro who refuse to see the date on all your video..they know you have busted their lies.

Keep up the good work my guy grin grin grin grin

najoke I no dey see u at all sey liepods catch u?
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

You are a complete liar.....

Mechanic village was shut down..

don't insult me oya show a counter picture of MTN after oil mill am waiting Mynd44 Lalasticlala take note

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 3:15pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

You are a big clown....

Are all Biafuros like this....I mean their level of hypocrisy is second to none...check out his moniker and he is accusing another person's moniker...Jesus...who curse this people grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

najoke I no dey see u at all sey liepods catch u?

Dem no born their mama well
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Your desperation is embarassing...@ipobexposed is now your mentor and hero who will keep Nigeria together for you lots..pathetic

I was paid $150 by YouTube. make u knack your head for ground. najoke

6 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

I cant continue exposing Biafuros level of education simple thing as YY-MM-DD una dont know.
when next you guys hear the name IpobExposed...make una... grin grin grin grin
Who is ipobexposed?? Is he a human being?? Tell me why we should take him serious the way you do...you and ipobexposed are goons simple.

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Ok from the look of things that bank did not open those people are only using the banks ATM.

no sir the bank opened
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

Are all Biafuros like this....I mean their level of hypocrisy is second to none...check out his moniker and he is accusing another person's moniker...Jesus...who curse this people grin grin grin grin grin

I'm in awe of his stupidity. The biafran weed is working.

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Who is ipobexposed?? Is he a human being?? Tell me why we should take him serious the way you do...you and ipobexposed are goons simple.

because u have been busted
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

no sir the bank opened
Prove it. Am not a gullible Afonja that you can decieve anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
enemybulldozer:
[/s]

Come back when you don gather all your se*se grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

My guy...those Biafuros are not only criminals , they are terrorist....But u deserve an award for busting the lie of the year grin grin grin grin grin

I just fuelled my car for the journey.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 3:22pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
gullible ....wow...this is only synonymous with Biafuros grin grin grin grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

because u have been busted
Busted?? How?? Guy I know you as a liar.. That is why is good to be good but people like you don't that. I have seen you post Rubbish out of hate and envy on several occasions on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Busted?? How?? Guy I know you as a liar.. That is why is good to be good but people like you don't that. I have seen you post Rubbish out of hate and envy on several occasions on this forum.

I have done everything to prove this were taken today
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

gullible ....wow...this is only synonymous with Biafuros grin grin grin grin
Tell me the people that buys ipobexposed junks if not gullibles like you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:

I can't drive out again. when u asked for a closer pic I gave u. u would have asked me to show the open bank. I am out of my car I can't go out again.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]

Come back when you don gather all your se*se grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am here am not going anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Ngokafor(f): 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

I was paid $150 by YouTube. make u knack your head for ground. najoke

...Good for you..More grease to your scams.

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Tell me the people that buys ipobexposed junks if not gullibles like you grin grin

najoke tell him to debunk my post with his own pictures. Oyigbo main market is the worst disgrace Mynd44. Lalasticlala.
if u guys don't believe let them resnap either artellary oyigbo main market or any place I snap.

accept your shame

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

I can't drive out again. when u asked for a closer pic I gave u. u would have asked me to show the open bank. I am out of my car I can't go out again.
Kikiki... Exactly as I thought God bless notasyouthink for opening my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have done everything to prove this were taken today
What did you do to prove that??

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
Even with all your lies, it's obvious that you live in portharcourt, Yoruba man you came here steal our wealth yet make much noise here against the ppl of igweocha
... Wish you good luck from today.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From APGA National Convention Held In Awka / 2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" / Ex-minister, Ewuga, Dumps PDP, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.