Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS (14239 Views)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by walosky(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
Some demented guys having found their way into this thread
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

najoke tell him to debunk my post with his own pictures. Oyigbo main market is the worst disgrace Mynd44. Lalasticlala.
if u guys don't believe let them resnap either artellary oyigbo main market or any place I snap.

accept your shame
Guy you are a liar you've been doing it thinking it will last forever but you have FAILED.

7 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by collinsfhk(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Did any rain fall in oyigbo yesterday use your head. Oya talk set I bribe God to bring rain. Mynd44

grin

cant u also see 20170530 in my date in screenshot. una like to disgrace una self liepods

see pics from my phone now it was taken today shame on liepods. rain also fell today two evidence

Keep deceiving urself. Rem, u reap wht u sow. The screen shot was done past 3 pm while ur post was 1:50 pm. It's obvious it was pre-recorded. Nemesis will catch up with u very soon

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by BLACKdagger: 3:43pm On May 30, 2017
milkymesh:
Ipobexposed.

God bless u...
I saw this topic and was trying to comment only for them to remove it even when u didnt say anyhting bad on it.... thats to show u the height of eveil on this forum

U were smart enuff to screenshot it that dat knowing they would remove the topic..

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2017
okay! you have exposed ipob or whatever your call them, so what now? what are you gonna do next? since you have no other job, apart from taking pictures and videos of people with jobs

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 3:49pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
gypsey:
okay! you have exposed ipob or whatever your call them, so what now? what are you gonna do next? since you have no other job, apart from taking pictures and videos of people with jobs
[/s]
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
anything else reasonable you would like to add?

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Enoma222(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
;Digbo people we never stay at home dey like money pass their life,the igbo in my area don go store since...lol grin ;Digbo people we never stay at home dey like money pass their life,the igbo in my area don go store since...lol

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Lloydfather(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin! In ebonyi state. It was a huge failure
maddam why did u ban me last time? Remember thereris God ooooo.

Meanwhile I just call my customers at elabuchi right now and they confirm that port harcourt is observing the sit at home protest. Before u celebrate verify this ipobexposed claim because he used to be high with weed sometimes.

Always deceiving people with fake pics journalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 4:02pm On May 30, 2017
gypsey:
anything else reasonable you would like to add?

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 4:03pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Tell me the people that buys ipobexposed junks if not gullibles like you grin grin

.................then we must be gullible Biafrans grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Everblazinggg(f): 4:12pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

this thread was posted in the morning get your facts right

The post was made in the afternoon..1:07 is morning in your house? You did this post when market women with perishable goods came out to sale

I know as an agent of chain you won't admit the truth but Oyigbo was locked down

7 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

i am not surprised, it's obvious you have nothing reasonable to say, Ciao! grin let me go and find people with brains.

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

.................then we must be gullible Biafrans grin grin grin grin grin
It's gullible Afonjas that buy his junks example of that is you. Are a bia4ran?? The answer is capital NO so, what are you saying?

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by milkymesh: 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
I was shocked. That day I knew that Nigeria can never be one.
Though, I,m no Igbo, I can feel the level of hatred Nigerians, especially Yoruba and Hausa have for the Igbo people.
When you no longer love a wife, you let her go. It only a man who know his life will be miserable without his continue to keep a woman he no longer loves but hate.
People like Ipobexposed are very dangerous. They instigate violence at any given opportunity. He will be the first to kill an Igbo neighbor who has been very good to him when war or any civil unrest breaks out.

BLACKdagger:

God bless u...
I saw this topic and was trying to comment only for them to remove it even when u didnt say anyhting bad on it.... thats to show u the height of eveil on this forum

U were smart enuff to screenshot it that dat knowing they would remove the topic..

9 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
It's gullible Afonjas that buy his junks example of that is you. Are a bia4ran?? The answer is capital NO so, what are you saying?
I am saying Biafuro are the most gullible and hypocritical species on planet earth grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by BLACKdagger: 4:41pm On May 30, 2017
milkymesh:
I was shocked. That day I knew that Nigeria can never be one.
Though, I,m no Igbo, I can feel the level of hatred Nigerians, especially Yoruba and Hausa have for the Igbo people.
When you no longer love a wife, you let her go. It only a man who know his life will be miserable without his continue to keep a woman he no longer loves but hate.
People like Ipobexposed are very dangerous. They instigate violence at any given opportunity. He will be the first to kill an Igbo neighbor who has been very good to him when war or any civil unrest breaks out.

God bless u may peace neva depart from ur home and may truth meet u weneva u need it

The truth is that i dont think dat ipobexposed is ok upstairs. i see him as a mentally deranged person..All his reports are lies

A guy was spotted in tb joshua church last sunday wearing biafra inscripted tshirt..
Could u bliv that diz fool ipobexposed did a youtube video saying dat d guy stole a fone in d church with a cutlass undecided
Wen i saw d headlin i decided to watch only to see less than 20seconds video of JUST FOTO OF D GUY... with ipobexposed voice.

He is diggin his grave with this evil he is doing but he dont kno...i hav told him time without number

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by lalasticlala(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

najoke tell him to debunk my post with his own pictures. Oyigbo main market is the worst disgrace Mynd44. Lalasticlala.
if u guys don't believe let them resnap either artellary oyigbo main market or any place I snap.

accept your shame

You are giving me lots of mentions, pls stop

10 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2017
lalasticlala:

But you get alot of it all the time, surely you must be used to it?

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
But you get alot of it all the time, surely you must be used to it?
grin
this is not a snake thread na grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Ziluxger: 5:50pm On May 30, 2017
I don't know why many yorubas are having erection on knowing that ipob's sit at home is a flop. After they will still say that they don't give a dam about Biafra. The OP is a big mischief maker, a deceit and a pathological liar. He posted many pictures of many places like the MTN office after oil mill junction but if he can tell himself the truth or you know that place, you will confirm that that spot is a shadow of itself. Though everybody must not obey they order, but the success rate is very high here in Port Harcourt. This morning in choba uniport I saw a lady teaching in private school coming back and I asked her why and she told me that they said that they should go come that there's no school today. People here even the indigenes are shocked they way people obeyed the sit at home order. As I said before, though it is not everybody that obeyed the order but with the more than 50% scantiness recorded, it means that the awareness is growing So they op and others should stop stressing themselves to prove a point where there's none. Ipob has made a point no matter how small it is and it's a win win for them.

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Adiola(f): 6:00pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

I just fuelled my car for the journey.
lol at fuel your car mu2

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Daniel058(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin! In ebonyi state. It was a huge failure
but Diamond bank was closed, Ahia ABAKPA WASN'T MOVING IN THE MORNING, POLICE OFFICERS DEY FLOW EVRI WIA U KNOW..

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 30, 2017
lalasticlala:

yes sir
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Enoma222(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2017
i just bye called from one igbo woman at my area ......she was d first to open store, the jobless igbo are d once at home
obeying fraud biaafro order

;Di just bye called from one igbo woman at my area ......she was d first to open store, the jobless igbo are d once at home
obeying fraud biaafro order
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2017
Everblazinggg:

The post was made in the afternoon..1:07 is morning in your house? You did this post when market women with perishable goods came out to sale

I know as an agent of chain you won't admit the truth but Oyigbo was locked down

the thread not comment
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2017
Lloydfather:
maddam why did u ban me last time? Remember thereris God ooooo.

Meanwhile I just call my customers at elabuchi right now and they confirm that port harcourt is observing the sit at home protest. Before u celebrate verify this ipobexposed claim because he used to be high with weed sometimes.

Always deceiving people with fake pics journalism.

lol my Belle wan tear
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 30, 2017

IpobExposed .. the enemies masquerade ! grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by DerideGull(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is Oyigbo Junction Bustop am moving with my car for survey.

I will upload pics of oyigbo market before and other places but watch this one.

Today 30th may is this a sit at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_khK0TP9ZY

I will really want you to retreat back to the Obigbo junction tomorrow and make a video of the scene. You simply to cannot know the effect of sit-at-home until a comparable scenes are made.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by DerideGull(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2017
milkymesh:
Ipobexposed.

Bros people who dwell on treacherous demeanor are always afraid of reality. The essence in the actualization of Biafra or Republic of Igbo land had the potential to expose numerous myths created by loudmouthed ninnies in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by DerideGull(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Can't u see the date in my video can't u see the rain in Oyigbo today Mynd44 Lalasticlala

When people have cheapass education, they act cheaply. This lily-livered joker cannot even afford a video camera which can stamp real time of the moment on the frame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Of The New Igp Has Passed Away / 56th Independence Day Celebration In Kano Held At Sani Abacha Stadium / APC Chieftain Accused Of Attacking PDP Governor’s Aide In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.