Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS (14243 Views)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
Rain fell today in oyigbo Mynd44 Lalasticlala as evidence this is oyigbo toll gate I am heading to artellary live all criminals must be busted.

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Can you go closer to that diamond Bank we need to see inside the bank.

OK let me screenshot
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by APCsupporter: 1:55pm On May 30, 2017
RebelChip:
Please nobody should watch that Video. He is making money from it. This worthless human being is a criminal. We will catch him soon.

kill yourself. this guy is dealing with you people well well

12 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Can you go closer to that diamond Bank we need to see inside the bank.

This is the closest view of diamond bank along Oyigbo bustop junction

5 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by FriendNG: 1:58pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

well the account was banned. Im not the only person that uses this account. I can see that you are doing a great job here. thumbs up

Na u and who dey use am. When it is u and wen it is not.

Shame on you ipobexposed wen I ask u about APC supporters u said dey done kpai the guy that haven't I see it on front page.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 30, 2017
This is Intel's bus stop near that check point before Eleme junction

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by OkoNDOoBo: 1:59pm On May 30, 2017
ipobexposed busting iPods lies since 1670bc

10 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Ddaji(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2017
This is IpobExposed is bad guy i swear.See the way he made ipob guys running and taking cover grin grin grin grin grin my guy you rely open their yansh. They are all silent, we are in digital age fake propaganda is not selling

14 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

kill yourself. this guy is dealing with you people well well

I careless if the RIVERS people join or not. Its not my business.

My major concern is Ebonyi. We need to fast track and conquer it entirely. A few people there are still headstrong.

Am more interested in a sovereign state of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:00pm On May 30, 2017
my guy, always exposing the lies of Lieipods, keep up the good work grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2017
Ddaji:
This is IpobExposed is bad guy i swear.See the way he made ipob guys running and taking cover grin grin grin grin grin my guy you rely open their yansh. They are all silent, we are in digital age fake propaganda is not selling

If you are wise, you would have noticed that even the pictures he is uploading is scanty with human beings. That particular road with diamond bank is always filled with thousands. Even yesterday that was democracy day, it was filled up!

Compare it with today! We are only giving the criminal attention because we can't afford to allow him thrive in Propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by APCsupporter: 2:02pm On May 30, 2017
RebelChip:

I careless if the RIVERS people join or not. Its not my business.

My major concern is Ebonyi. We need to fast track and conquer it entirely. A few people there are still headstrong.

Am more interested in a sovereign state of Igboland.

we don't care about the south east. But south south cannot go with our major source of revenue mbanu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 30, 2017
This is oil mill bus stop Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:04pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
ExpiredNigeria:
This guy is not very ok.. is that how the usual business activities go at Oyigbo? how is that place Oyigbo? you recorded a video ahead of today to deceive people that the Sit at Home protest didn't hold.

Show us any sign post and voice in today's date 30/05/2017 in the useless video so that we can believe you.

I can see IPOB and Baifra matter is making you even more fool.ish
[/s]

Keep Kwayet.....LIEIPODSgrin grin grin grin
when we say you guys only know how to sell Gala una go they abuse us...when you record on your phone the video is automatically saved in this format YY-MM-DD...check the video they all have the format..........that is if you Biafuros even understand what i mean

14 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by APCsupporter: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Na u and who dey use am. When it is u and wen it is not.

Shame on you ipobexposed wen I ask u about APC supporters u said dey done kpai the guy that haven't I see it on front page.

Abduljabbar4 uses it but rarely. my friend who is the owner of the account uses it too. but for now I'm the user. I also have 4 other accounts
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

This is the closest view of diamond bank along Oyigbo bustop junction

Ok from the look of things that bank did not open those people are only using the banks ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 30, 2017
This is artellary Port Harcourt in calius miller

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
Rain fell today in oyigbo Mynd44 Lalasticlala as evidence this is oyigbo toll gate I am heading to artellary live all criminals must be busted.
I don't have time to watch your useless videos but by mere looking at it one can notice that there's​ no movement in igweocha simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 30, 2017
More artellary

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:11pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I don't have time to watch your useless videos but by mere looking at it one can notice that there's​ no movement in igweocha simple.
kikikikiki....now the video is useless and you dont have time cos he has busted you guys lie...check the video date it is today....u guys can lie for LIEIPODS grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Pavore9: 2:12pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed is a guy dedicated to his mission, this is an open forum that is not run with any Commonwealth so all sides are free to upload their evidences​! We decide who to believe! cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:14pm On May 30, 2017
i love this guy swag.. is that other guy hawking Gala...oops,my bad grin grin grin grin grin.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5409966_screenshot20170530140658_jpeg87281eb899da405b325466938a4ce81a

IpobExposed....Biafuros number 2 enemy after PMB

9 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 30, 2017
this guy is really sick..took the video yesterday..he can deceive his fellow afonjo..pic of
ipob members in india

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by wristbangle: 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
Ipobexposed never disappoints us hence revealing the crooked and fake story from IPOB wailers. Nice one bro. cool

11 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

kikikikiki....now the video is useless and you dont have time cos he has busted you guys lie...check the video date it is today....u guys can lie for LIEIPODS grin grin grin grin
I know you've been looking for a solace news sorry you can't get that today people have been posting pictures of deserted areas​ in PH but you choose to take ipobexposed's own serious is like he is your Messiah anyway, your are free to believe whatever​ trash you want. Ipobexposed can only decieve gullible Afonjas that's my happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Ngokafor(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
wristbangle:
Ipobexposed never disappoints us hence revealing the crooked story by IPOB wailers. Nice one bro. cool

..Your desperation is embarassing...@ipobexposed is now your mentor and hero who will keep Nigeria together for you lots..pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I know you've been looking for a solace news sorry you can't get that today people have been posting pictures of deserted areas​ in PH but you choose to take ipobexposed's own serious is like he is your Messiah anyway, your are free to believe whatever​ trash you want. Ipobexposed can only decieve gullible Afonjas that's my happiness.

kikikiki...typical of a frustrated gullible hypocritical biafuro slave jew...other peoples pic that do not have date are original and this one that has date, year and month is FAKE!!!!

Guy make una hide una head in shame
grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

7 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by uglyafonja: 2:34pm On May 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
More heading inside Port Harcourt right now

Mynd44

This was yesterday and not today....there was no rain today, it was yesterday....perhap I just passed location heading toward school road...everywhere is deserted....

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:35pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Your desperation is embarassing...@ipobexposed is now your mentor and hero who will keep Nigeria together for you lots..pathetic

e pain am...make una hide una LIEPOD head in shame...you all have been busted grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by najoke: 2:36pm On May 30, 2017
uglyafonja:

This was yesterday and not today....there was no rain today, it was yesterday....perhap I just passed location heading toward school road...everywhere is deserted....
keep kwayet....na next year. grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by wristbangle: 2:36pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Your desperation is embarrassing...@ipobexposed is now your mentor and hero who will keep Nigeria together for you lots..pathetic

Ngozi love, is it bad for me to have erred a sincere opinion? cool
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Phonefanatic: 2:37pm On May 30, 2017
A man once said he will commit suicide if Kanu is released....... That same man saw an IPOB woman and tried to intimidate her thinking the real world is like Nairaland where he rants and gets away with it unfortunately he was beaten mercilessly and he confessed he was drunk...... That same man is here with the ID ipobexposed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Releases Convention Timetable, Sale Of Forms Begins February 14 / Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.