Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS (14245 Views)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
DerideGull:

I will really want you to retreat back to the Obigbo junction tomorrow and make a video of the scene. You simply to cannot know the effect of sit-at-home until a comparable scenes are made.

does that look scanty

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
themonk:
grin
this is not a snake thread na grin
Probably. grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Probably. grin

That's y no FP o
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 30, 2017
DerideGull:

When people have cheapass education, they act cheaply. This lily-livered joker cannot even afford a video camera which can stamp real time of the moment on the frame.

IPOB like...

3 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Ngokafor(f): 7:28pm On May 30, 2017
BLACKdagger:

God bless u may peace neva depart from ur home and may truth meet u weneva u need it

The truth is that i dont think dat ipobexposed is ok upstairs. i see him as a mentally deranged person..All his reports are lies

A guy was spotted in tb joshua church last sunday wearing biafra inscripted tshirt..
Could u bliv that diz fool ipobexposed did a youtube video saying dat d guy stole a fone in d church with a cutlass undecided
Wen i saw d headlin i decided to watch only to see less than 20seconds video of JUST FOTO OF D GUY... with ipobexposed voice.

He is diggin his grave with this evil he is doing but he dont kno...i hav told him time without number

..Guy why did you watch the video of that scammer??....You lots are simply making money for him by watching his useless videos...Let the eternal zombies called Apc supporters be the sole idiotts watching his scam videos...

...Dont fall maga for that ingrate biko..be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Enoma222(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
:Donly jobless people we sit at home the hard working people was the first to open store for market

;Donly jobless people we sit at home the hard working people was the first to open store for market
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by BLACKdagger: 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Guy why did you watch the video of that scammer??....You lots are simply making money for him by watching his useless videos...Let the eternal zombies called Apc supporters be the sole idiotts watching his scam videos...

...Dont fall maga for that ingrate biko..be wise.

Ofcox i kno...
I actualy dnt watch his videos trust me.
I just decided to view dat and see.

1 Like

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by enemybulldozer(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
najoke:

I am saying Biafuro are the most gullible and hypocritical species on planet earth grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts
To a gullible being like you biafrans are hypocritical because, they refuse to stay with you and your likes in this unholy contraption.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Jfrankination(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
lalasticlala:

You are giving me lots of mentions, pls stop
lol..the tell am oh..this one small.. u no dey open snake thread see wetin dem deh use ur name du?
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Enoma222(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2017
Nigeria military we bombard south east if they try anything stupid this time.....

. ;DNigeria military we bombard south east if they try anything stupid this time......
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by ambMcdobald(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2017
Total compliance of the Biafrans Rememberance day

Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Probably. grin
you look trendy. i love that.
your personal text suggests some nairalanders have been trolling your ass? grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 8:21am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

you look trendy. i love that.
your personal text suggests some nairalanders have been trolling your ass? grin
LOL, yea I've been trolled but that's not why it's there. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by Chiaka(f): 8:22am On May 31, 2017
grin grin Why all this people carrying Ipod matter on their hard always fighting hard to discredit a successful mission. God pass Una!
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, yea I've been trolled but that's not why it's there. Thanks for the compliment.
welcome dear.
can i know why its there please?
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 8:39am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

welcome dear.
can i know why its there please?
Nothing significant really, just there for fun.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Nothing significant really, just there for fun.
okay, i love it though
i love girls that dont give a Bleep grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 8:45am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

okay, i love it though
i love girls that dont give a Bleep grin
I love us too. grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I love us too. grin
i havent really met a beautiful ghanian lady, i would love to meet one grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

i havent really met a beautiful ghanian lady, i would love to meet one grin
Goodluck in your quest. grin
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Goodluck in your quest. grin
lol, it wouldnt cost you alot to make that happen. we could go see the movies over the weekend cool
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 9:00am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

lol, it wouldnt cost you alot to make that happen. we could go see the movies over the weekend cool
What makes you think we can meet? tongue Btw, every weekend, I go out with my family.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
What makes you think we can meet? tongue Btw, every weekend, I go out with my family.
my instincts tells me and its a unique suggestion by my instinct cause i have never asked a female nairalander to meet before. its great to connect with family but you should have time reserved for friends too, can i borrow from that?
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

my instincts tells me and its a unique suggestion by my instinct cause i have never asked a female nairalander to meet before. its great to connect with family but you should have time reserved for friends too, can i borrow from that?
Has your instincts told you there's a possibility that I'm not in Nigeria?
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Has your instincts told you there's a possibility that I'm not in Nigeria?
Damn, i saw lagos in your profile though. ill still trust my instinct, i know someday ill take you to the movies.
where are you at though?
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 9:47am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

Damn, i saw lagos in your profile though. ill still trust my instinct, i know someday ill take you to the movies.
where are you at though?
Oh yea you did. tongue
I'm not into this blind date thingy. Didn't go well for me the first time. I'm definitely at your backyard.
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by themonk(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh yea you did. tongue
I'm not into this blind date thingy. Didn't go well for me the first time. I'm definitely at your backyard.
lol, now i feel better. i was thinking of how to board maruwa to ghana now lol.
i dont see it as a blind date though, i am new to lagos and i just want to hang out with someone. i already had plans of going to the movies this weekend or next weekend and having you around will be great smiley
Re: Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS by makydebbie(f): 10:22am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

lol, now i feel better. i was thinking of how to board maruwa to ghana now lol.
i dont see it as a blind date though, i am new to lagos and i just want to hang out with someone. i already had plans of going to the movies this weekend or next weekend and having you around will be great smiley
You can go on with your plan without me, I'll definitely not be available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle / Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios / Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.