Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Jos Crisis Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis Again (13364 Views)

The True Cause Of Reported Jos Crisis / Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again / Igbo, Yoruba, Others Demand N670bn Compesentation For Jos Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis Again by darqly(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
De common denominator in ALL regions of unrest and violence is islam. There's nothing worse than a hausa muslim,what with their illiteracy and savagery combined. I grew up in Jos,my family's still there. After 2001,i realized that to trust a muslim is like fetching water in a wicker basket. Savage demons the whole lot! U can never have jos,we'd rather burn de city,and the new world order is an eye for an eye- muslims are going to get what's coming to them.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by WilyWily7: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
@
darqly are you a southerner
Re: Jos Crisis Again by edoyad(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
@wilywily, why don't you negotiate with them, since your relatives like Joe Madueke and Dora like to work for them.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by SapeleGuy: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
We need a heavily armed Anti Terrorist Task Force to be permanently stationed in these areas, with helicopter and Tank support to fire these animals.
Instead some clowns keep dreaming of Africom in Niger Delta.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by WilyWily7: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
edoyad:

@wilywily, why don't you negotiate with them, since your relatives like Joe Madueke and Dora like to work for them.
Joe and Dora are Igbos, they can for their igbo people.
I will never sit in one place with a dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani. God forbid
Re: Jos Crisis Again by igeluma: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
Crisis in Jos again,when will this problem be over is this not terrorism.
may God deliver this country and comfort the families of those who lost their love ones and properties
Re: Jos Crisis Again by edoyad(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
@wilywily joe and Dora work for who ? Yaradua . Tomorrow they will come out and defend his people like they always do am i lying ?
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Cappadona123: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
My illiterate brodas are disgracing us.Mênénë Mutané?
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Abagworo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
nigeria needs to control islamists for good.i can never go to jos for any reward.some christian denominations(especially pentecostal) should be controlled too.these groups brainwash people with false doctrines based on non-existent spiritualism instead of morals and reality.what religion should preach is love and not hate.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by olabukola: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

Dude relax
Why will you call for anyone's head? Is it a lie that many southerners die in meaningless religious/tribal feuds in the North?
Is not a lie but you/we noticed it late cuz it stated consuming some of ours. The earlier we do something the better for our children.

Stop trailing me;
Am not trailing you, am on the thread just like others.

I am entitled to my own opinion and I an equally entitled to change my mind.
You see y they call us back stabbers, You say something and change your mind within seconds when those your words must have influenced(Good/Bad) some people. We are suppose to have a stand mate. Separation is the answer.

Wily*Wily:

Olabukola,
I'm surprise that those Sub zero human beings as you called them are the best friends of the Yoruba.
Dude you have to slow down we are all in this sh*t together. Hausa has friends all over Nigeria.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Katsumoto: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
olabukola:

Is not a lie but you/we noticed it late cuz it stated consuming some of ours. The earlier we do something the better for our children.

Am not trailing you, am on the thread just like others.

You see y they call us back stabbers, You say something and change your mind within seconds when those your words must have influenced(Good/Bad) some people. We are suppose to have a stand mate. Separation is the answer.
Dude you have to slow down we are all in this excreta together. Hausa has friends all over Nigeria.

Do I appear to be the leader of the Yoruba people? Why don't you start your movement for secession? You are stalking my posts because I said I am positive about Nigeria? Dude Bite me.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by asha80(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2010
Katsumoto have you lived in n orthern nigeria before?
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Katsumoto: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
asha 80:

Katsumoto have you lived in n orthern nigeria before?

Why do you ask?
Re: Jos Crisis Again by drmoney: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2010
It is under control,thry say.
Maybe this,and others like it,is our own earthquake.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by asha80(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

Why do you ask?

To know what the average northern muslim thinks of nigeria and southern people in general,then you will know whether your optimism in united nigeria is what your time.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by olabukola: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

Do I appear to be the leader of the Yoruba people? Why don't you start your movement for secession? You are stalking my posts because I said I am positive about Nigeria? Dude Bite me.
Lol
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Katsumoto: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
asha 80:

To know what the average northern muslim thinks of nigeria and southern people in general,then you will know whether your optimism in united nigeria is what your time.

I understand what you are saying; and with the recurring murderous events in the North, I have to question that.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by presido1: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hahahahahaha one Nigeria for life. Anything short of that i will fight it with the last drop of my blood.

South South know better now, it looks like South West are facing the reality check. But it is too late to divide as i want to be president of Nigeria one day.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by aloyemeka7: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2010

Members of the Islamic group sit after their arrest in Kano July 27, 2009.
REUTERS/Afolabi Sotunde

There are millions of them waiting to take more orders to massacre

Re: Jos Crisis Again by temiiii(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
this is the highest point of terrorism(killing a fellow kinsman), i dont know why nigeria always keep falling my hand. why do we always like to be in the news for the wrong reasons?
Re: Jos Crisis Again by temiiii(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2010
apology to my muslim brothers, but i think this your religion is far from being a religion of peace. habi no be true
Re: Jos Crisis Again by edoyad(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2010
Let's wait to hear what Dora the rebrander will say tomorrow.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Kilode1: 12:54am On Jan 18, 2010
@ post

Ignorance and mental laziness is the problem my people, unfortuntely, too many folks are dying and the young ones are still being indoctrinated into this dangerous cultural-religious stupidity.

I don't believe that breaking this country into splinters will solve this problem though, but we might need to start the process of weeding out those who just won't use their mind all across the country. One day.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by pcicero(m): 12:59am On Jan 18, 2010
SapeleGuy:

We need a heavily armed Anti Terrorist Task Force to be permanently stationed in these areas, with helicopter and Tank support to fire these animals.
Instead some clowns keep dreaming of Africom in Niger Delta.

I fully subscribe to that. If they did it in the Niger Delta why not in the flash-points in the North or is it because no mineral resources is being threatened? What of the abundant and helpless human resources
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Justcash(m): 3:02am On Jan 18, 2010
Kilode?!:

@ post

Ignorance and mental laziness is the problem my people, unfortuntely, too many folks are dying and the young ones are still being indoctrinated into this dangerous cultural-religious stupidity.

I don't believe that breaking this country into splinters will solve this problem though, but we might need to start the process of weeding out those who just won't use their mind all across the country. One day.

@Kilode?: My brother, breaking up is the answer! That way, anytime the hausa's feel like committing genocide, they will slaughter themselves. Any southerner that is affected in the process will cause a diplomatic row and subsequent suspension of their embassies in the south, so that no southerner will go there.
That way, if We (Southerners) are important to them, they will refrain from their animalistic attitude to have us among them as foriegn tourists or investors. They don't know our value because we exist in the same country with them.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by aloyemeka7: 3:09am On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Jos Crisis Again by dayokanu(m): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2010
Hausa Moslems? Mutallabs people? I have lived in the North before and I know it first hand. Most are horrible
Re: Jos Crisis Again by sholatech(m): 3:35am On Jan 18, 2010
Quoting the Plateau State Police Commissioner during the Press Conference, " The Violence started when a group of young Muslims attacked worshippers a St Micheal's Church Jos even though without any form of provocation", for the first time, it was publicly announced that Muslims started the crisis, meanwhile they were the ones shouting during the last crisis that it was political and blamed Governor Jonah Jang for shooting them, what will they say now??

Now, we know why USA will keep Nigeria on the Security Threat List, we have talibans in Naija!!!!
Re: Jos Crisis Again by aloyemeka7: 3:50am On Jan 18, 2010
sholatech:

Quoting the Plateau State Police Commissioner during the Press Conference, " The Violence started when a group of young Muslims attacked worshippers a St Micheal's Church Jos even though without any form of provocation", for the first time, it was publicly announced that Muslims started the crisis, meanwhile they were the ones shouting during the last crisis that it was political and blamed Governor Jonah Jang for shooting them, what will they say now??

Now, we know why USA will keep Nigeria on the Security Threat List, we have talibans in Naija!!!!

You can continue speaking English there. The only language these men in the picture below understands is Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Re: Jos Crisis Again by powerblaze(m): 4:11am On Jan 18, 2010
This nation cant split so easily, except through a miracle. You think the north will fold their arms and let u take out all the resources? Tell that to Gowon! You'll spark off a major war, the kind that will have peace keepers fleeing twice as fast as the inhabitants. God forbid.
This nation needs reformation, a parallel medium that affects all sectors. The north simply needs enlightening. If just 60% of them get good education, the remaining will be considered surplus to requirements. One naija!
Re: Jos Crisis Again by henry101(m): 4:53am On Jan 18, 2010
I pray God saves his children in the north.
Meanwhile every christain should enjoy this song
It's a song U need when U r in a mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9LvV6icuZU
Re: Jos Crisis Again by tkconcept(m): 5:37am On Jan 18, 2010
Am in Jos rite nw. its true d crisis has bin contained tanks tod promp response of gov. n military personel. but nbody is gonna tk any chances. Jos' problm is always agravatd due to high rate of illitracy, joblessnes and poverty. all these cause frustratn. its not all abt d muslims. cos wen d rumor was cofirmd sm jobless christian youths started marchin to burn a house of a muslim guy who does nt leave there seff. so d gov. is still to blame d av faild this country, this state, may God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries / N400bn Fraud: Fayemi Replies Ekiti Assembly: "Allegations Are Mere Fabrication" / Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.