Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Jos Crisis Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis Again (13363 Views)

The True Cause Of Reported Jos Crisis / Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again / Igbo, Yoruba, Others Demand N670bn Compesentation For Jos Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis Again by slap1(m): 5:48am On Jan 18, 2010
Illiteracy is an evil whose evilness cannot be understood.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by metalgong5(m): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2010
And where are those people who said that Nigeria does not deserve the USA terrorist list . . . .
Nigerians are bunch of terrorist -- I mean Hausas and Yorubas.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by trueword: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2010
When I look at nigeria, I keep trying to convince myself that the northerners aren't bad, but that they just have bad leaders. But everytime I hear about people being slaughtered like cattle in the north the feeling that I have that the south should break away from the north becomes stronger.

I don't know why southerners have continued to take the rubbish from the north for all these decades. The south is always playing defense while they should be playing offense. Just about all of the economic activities and natural resources in Nigeria is in the south which means that the south should be dictating how things will go.

It's becoming clearer that the north won't be satisfied until Nigeria becomes an islamic state and sharia law becomes law of land. Even though the north isn't contributing anything to Nigeria, they still have the guts to conspire to stun the country's growth and worst of all kill southerners, who are mostly christian.

I say it's high time the south sends a clear message to the north and it's leaders. If they still want this one nigeria, they better reign in all the killing and extremism that happen in their land.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by slap1(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2010
the bad elements and vampires in Islam are clearly in the majority. . .
Re: Jos Crisis Again by slap1(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2010
@metal-gong. were nwayo ka ighara ibute nkewa.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by edoyad(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2010
Though like his counterpart governors elsewhere he hasn't been effective, but David Jang still came out to say what these hausa people were causing in his state inspite of the coldness he received from the almajiris now in power in Nigeria. Even Obasanjo made it look like Joshua Dariye(though corrupt) was evil for the stern treatment he gave to these terrorists, now we can see the outcome of all FGs denial.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Cappadona123: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2010
My brodas are disgracing us.Gaskiya magana!
Re: Jos Crisis Again by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2010
Cappadona123:

YOU ARE A NAIVE, WHO STARTED THE YESTERDAY'S CRISIS?
Re: Jos Crisis Again by edoyad(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2010
@abu-maryam i believe the term is "you are naive", but ofcourse you were not taught that in your Islamiya-almajiri classes.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Nizoral(f): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2010
Am tird of this rubish in jay town wia ar al muslim bros on Nl dey wil nt say anythin now because dy knw dmselves. But one thing i biliv is dat God does nt slip nor slumba he wil fight his battle 1 dy. He who lives by the sword dies by it. I pray dat God protects my parent & sibling ova dr.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Nizoral(f): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2010
Am tird of this rubish in jay town wia ar al muslim bros on Nl dey wil nt say anythin now because dy knw dmselves. But one thing i biliv is dat God does nt slip nor slumba he wil fight his battle 1 dy. He who lives by the sword dies by it. I pray dat God protects my parent & sibling ova dr.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by citizenY(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2010
This is very sad. I reserve comments till there is more information about the exact cause
of this mayhem. Meanwhile, I will encourage everyone to vent his spleen on one side. It
is good for the psyche. It only goes to show how irrational we all are- jumping into conclusions
without facts.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by kkkossy(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2010
Dis country is getting weaker by the day. Tanx 2 d illiterate abokis!
Somtyms i wonder wat our govt ar doing evryday.do dey notice al dis crisis at all? Why won't naija be in d terror list wen all dis northern muslism ar killing in the name of 'WE'RE SO IGNORANT AND WE CNT HELP IT'
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Cappadona123: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2010
@edoyad,no mind d slowpoke.@abu maryam,Pls dont try were with us here in southern kaduna o,we are fully loaded.Sai Namadi Sambo,Daramdam 2011
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Everfrank(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2010
Nairaland has now been converted to a HATE FORUM where mischief makers pass privolous, uninformed  and bias judgement over issues. Its obvious that the political and religious sections of the forum are intended to be an avenue for spreading hate against a particular people.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Ojumiii(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2010
If you once stay in the northan part of Nigeria you'll know that most of this fighter did not have any Islamic knowledge, for you to use there actions to judge Islam make you look the same as they are. beside wait for the root courses of the crisis, and though whatever the courses are anyway the crisis is uncalled for.

I'm sure that we're all thought in school that over generalization is a dangerous thing, it mislead and courses hatred,

Don,t hate the Yoruba's, they have been in fire-front of every struggle is this country,

I'll never hate anyone group or organization, but I'll fight our common enemy ( our leaders),
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Wrex(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2010
Its high time we break up,i am tired of these crisis angry angry
Re: Jos Crisis Again by citizenY(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2010
@Ever frank

Happily enough, no one has the final decision over life and death and no man is an island. If some guys
have their way, they will be the only persons alive. The construction of man is very complex. This thread
is showing manifestly the difference between enlightenment and education.

No be only for mouth diarrhea dey, e dey for mouth.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by real4life: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2010
Posted by: Nizoral  

The latest bout of violence occurred following a misunderstanding between two neighbours, one Mr. Garba, a Muslim and the other a Christian who both had their houses burnt during the November 2008 crisis.
THISDAY learnt that they decided to re-build their homes when Garba allegedly encroached on the plot of his Christian neighbour, a development that resulted into a hot argument and then a fight.

The entire quarters re-grouped along religious lines and began a riot that spread to other parts of the city.
Security agencies; heavily armed military personnel and riot policemen were drafted from the Maxwell Kobi Cantonment and Police Headquarters in Jos. The crisis was effectively contained thereby preventing the rioters from taking over the entire city.

Why ignore the fact that this was a senseless situation brought about by such an insignificant situation? Is it not clear to you that Islam had no part to play in this, but caused by the existing tension already in the air in jos, everybody just waiting for the slighest chance to kill

Nobody here so far has talked about the root cause of the riot, you are busy propagating your usual agenda. Commenting along your lines are a wate of time! period
Re: Jos Crisis Again by sheriffman(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2010
It was a big shock to me when I heard the news,and just last week on the news I did hear that the presidential panel was still sitting and now this one With the state panel having concluding their sitting and submitting their report and the presidential panel preparing to finish sitting this one has now broken out again. I will want to believe that some selfish people are doing this to cover up for something that is likely to come out either in the submitted report or the one that is about to be concluded.
I have stayed in the North all my life and have seen my fair share of these crisis and fellow Nairalanders it's not something to see.
If the news of the  demand by the Americans that all Almajiris schools should be closed is true then I truly believe this is a good time to follow up on it.Take a look at the Boko Haram crisis that rocked about 7 states here they were products of such schools and though some of the parents were ignorant of the kind of training their wards were receiving in such schools,some were fully aware and I can say it's a greater part that are aware of the brainwashing,anti-west,and anti-christian doctrines their kids are fed with.

But the big question is who has the guts/political will to stop this teachings and such crisis in the North because only then will all Nigerians start believing that we are all One,That will create a kin of new beginni9ng for us somehow and we all can live where we choose to,invest and truly be safe within our own country.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by olisa07: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2010
Just tell me why this nation should still remain as one.

Enough of all this ! enough.

Spilte this nation for once.

Killing in the name of religion.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by akano1: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2010
mr jonah jang please, help save jos from this mahyem crisis.or do you want every body to be dead b4 you can do something mr gov.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Ultrame(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2010
This crazy religious intolerance the average illiterate nothern muslim have for others has to stop. Im supposed to be in Jos this weekend for a wedding. i think im going to have a rethink.

Another wrench in the works of progress. what a shame.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by RichyBlacK(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2010
Just wanted to chip in that Nigeria has the most useless government in the world. Thanks.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by totalfact(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
I have stayed in Jos for years.
whhat is happening in Jos is Ethno-Political-religious hayra headed crisis.
The crisis cannot be contained , not until, all the key stakeholders are ready to embrace peace.
The crisis has collapsed the economy of Jos. Nothing about Jos again.If care is not taking, Plateau might be merged with another state.
The first state to be under State of Immergency. What a shame!
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Omolulu(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Just wanted to chip in that Nigeria has the most useless government in the world. Thanks.
Matter of Factly true undecided
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Omolulu(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2010
Cappadona123:

Happy you know that your brothers are disgracing you!
Abu-Maryam:

YOU ARE A NAIVE, WHO STARTED THE YESTERDAY'S CRISIS?
Go talk dis one for anambra or delta, dem go tell you the answer angry
Re: Jos Crisis Again by ElRazur: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2010
RichyBlacK:

It is true. You perfectly demonstrated that during your time as a mod.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by metalgong5(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2010
ElRazur:

hahahahahahaahah . . . ROTFLMAo grin

Please leave RICHYBLACK alone, he was better than KOSOVO.
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Omolulu(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2010
ElRazur:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Crisis Again by 9jauk: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2010
NIGERIANS OUR SOLUTION IS DE-AMAGATION,SEPERATION,HAUSA'S HAVE TURN THIS LOVING NATION TO WAR ZONE.
I AM A FOOL BLOWN LAGOS BOY,WHY WOULD NIGERIANS BARRED IGBO'S FROM PRESIDENTIAL SEAT DISCREMINATION,I WILL START INVESTING IN NIGERIA WHEN D NORTHERNERS WILL START QUEING FOR VISA TO COME TO LAGOS, ALIMURJERIS~~~~~~~
Re: Jos Crisis Again by Omolulu(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2010
9jauk:

NIGERIANS OUR SOLUTION IS DE-AMAGATION,SEPERATION,HAUSA'S HAVE TURN THIS LOVING NATION TO WAR ZONE.
I AM A slowpoke BLOWN LAGOS BOY,WHY WOULD NIGERIANS BARRED IGBO'S FROM PRESIDENTIAL SEAT DISCREMINATION,I WILL START INVESTING IN NIGERIA WHEN D NORTHERNERS WILL START QUEING FOR VISA TO COME TO LAGOS, ALIMURJERIS~~~~~~~
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today / Tony Aziegbemi: APC Crisis Making Edo Ungovernable / Ayo Adebanjo To FG: You Have No Right Keeping Nnamdi Kanu In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.