Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Wish I Neva Loved Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Neva Loved Her (923 Views)

Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Hendarl(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
Luv they is blind and wicked and i hv seen dat. She is pretty and attractive,she luvs me but wat is d use of all if she cant just be faithful 2me. All i ask 4rm her is her faithfulness,is it 2 big 2 ask 4rm sum1 u luv?
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by madlady(f): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
No it is not, that's the least she should do. lipsrsealed
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
drop her like shes hot, good looking or not, an unfaithful partner is a NO GO AREA.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
my guy you should run for your life maybe because she is beautiful and sexy that's why you don't want to drop her like a hot assssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Dammyray(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
She doesn't love you

Can u tell me what is love please?
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Vindy: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
Bro let me tell you that there is somewere you nt satisfying her wit its either your not doing it well on bed or your not contributing enuf materially. look well.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
Why is she not faithfuL?

Your TinbOLO aint hitting the main point::: or maybe u re too bored to be with tongue
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Hendarl(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
@emzybrown,am already on d run 4 ma peacefl lyf
@rokiatu,tnx 4 d advice,she is droppd already 4 sure
@dammy,pls why nt teach or tel me wat luv is,mr lover boy@vindy & faakay,its nt ur fault,everybody hs his/her mission in a relatnshp
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by koolchicco: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hendarl:

Luv they is blind and wicked and i hv seen dat. She is pretty and attractive,she luvs me but wat is d use of all if she cant just be faithful 2me. All i ask 4rm her is her faithfulness,is it 2 big 2 ask 4rm sum1 u luv?

@OP

She loves you??

Pray tell, on the above highlighted lines

if truly you understand the meaning on love.

Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by coolier(f): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hendarl:

Luv they is blind and wicked and i hv seen dat.

Love is not wicked. Love is kind and compassionate.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
@poster
the fact that YOU love her doesnt mean that SHE loves you (saying it doesnt mean shiiiiiiiiiiiit)

this person clearly doesnt love you and you should start looking at what is important in your life. . . . . . . . away from her.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Mavenb0x(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
@OP: The major thing you guys owe one another is faithfulness. Love will add up if you're faithful to one another. I think you should let her go if you have corrected her many times, but that's my opinion anyway! smiley
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Pweety4me(f): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
Take her 2 a faithfullness counsellor? undecided tongue lipsrsealed
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by sexyLeamon(f): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2010
Hendarl:

@dammy,pls why nt teach or tel me wat luv is,mr lover boy@vindy & faakay,its nt your fault,everybody hs his/her mission in a relatnshp
well I don't need to advice then, good you have done the right thing, but you were very stupid to have tolerate her cheating all this while. but I must commend you man its not easy, cos I can not tolerate cheating, whatever are the reasons, it is lack of character, maturity and respect. I am not too weak blind, and stupid to do what you did.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Dammyray(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hendarl:

@dammy,pls why nt teach or tel me wat luv is,mr lover boy@vindy & faakay,its nt your fault,everybody hs his/her mission in a relatnshp

I Wont say much,

But just remember the word that say's "LOVE IS FAITHFUL"

because u loved her, and beside she do dose some lil fins that freaks u,
that doesn't mean she love u
Love without faithfuness is not love,
Gbam
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hendarl:

@rokiatu,tnx 4 d advice,she is droppd already 4 sure@dammy,pls why nt teach or tel me wat luv is,mr lover boy@vindy & faakay,its nt your fault,everybody hs his/her mission in a relatnshp
great doing man.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by chibenwa(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
@poster,if she's not faithful i dont think she needs u.
and i suppose u should forget abt her.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by MoneyRule(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
Drop her lyk a bad habit, if she ain't faithful, she sure as hell ain't useful. It's gonna hurt but in cases lyk dis; No bread is better than half.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by Freiburger(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
WATIN U DE WAIT FOR? U WAN CHANGE AM?
DEN U 'RE CREATING MORE TROUBLES.
Re: I Wish I Neva Loved Her by pritybevx: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
Pray 4 God's guidance

(1) (Reply)

What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? / New Scientific Discovery! / Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.