Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice (921 Views)

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest / How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by myboo: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
Barely less than 2 weeks i met this chic thru a friend (gave her a lift in my car). I collected her card on the first day and gave her a call the next day.

Ever since, she is been all over me. Always calling me on fone and sending me SMS. i have close to 30 SMS on my fone from her already.

She wants me to always call her, stop over at her house on my way back from work so that we can jist.

She tells me some personal things, and just today she wanted to buy me stuffs but i disagreed.

Haba!!!

Is she for real? she is just 24 yrs and i do not want to believe she is desperate for marriage!!

My friend who i met her thru also just met in barely a month. From a chat with him, he was of the opinion that the lady is very EMOTIONAL.

He revealed to me that he noticed her emotional tendencies and therefore decided to always avoid her as it seems like the babe was already showing some interest in him and he does not want to go out with her (he is a an omo boy). He does not want to break her heart.

Nairalanders please advice mee. is she for real? i like her personality but she too dey love up. please what do i do now ?? i do not want to break a poor gir's heart oo
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by MissyB1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
What's ''Omo boy''? undecided
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by myboo: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
a guy man or a "semi player" in this context
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by MissyB1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
Seen!
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
u must be a donkey tongue
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by papagee1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^
Odia u don de get mouth these days oo grin
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^ wetin make dem ban u? grin
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Faher(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
@OP, are you posting this to have your ego pumped up?

You've got a ride, girls will come easier now, be happy.

Or do you think any girl will play hard-to-get for you now?

Get used to it. Either love her back or let her go, simple.
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by myboo: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ faher

pls don't get it all wrong. its not an ego thing.

Its true i might be driving a big car (09 model) but the girl in question is a good girl.

Infact, she is the church type, very emotional and caring (ie always callin to check on me).

Am kind of in a dilemma right now
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Rocktation(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
LMAO You must be really proud of this car oo. Is it new?
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^volkswagen bettle old school lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Faher(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
@myboo

Dude, church girl or LovePeddler, all girls have the same hormonal rush when they see a successful guy.

Wait, do you think if you had simple rode together on BRT and you paid her fare, she would bother calling you?

Wake up dude, welcome to the life of the rich and famous, enjoy yourself.
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
@poster
i dont get it,you rushed for the gal, now she is matching your speed and you start to shake in your boots.
how "emotional" as she can be, she wont force you into a relationship or despoil you if you dont want it to happen.

so get to know her, discover her and finally make your decision if you want to date her or not.
people are different and better someone that you can discover than one who pretend to be someone they are not.
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Woke4all(m): 1:46am On Jun 19, 2010
Don't even border to toast her just log in and browse anytime you like.
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 1:53am On Jun 19, 2010
Car has nothing to do with dis. . . Na car she wan chop? Guy if u like her go with the flow. . .
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by myboo: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ posters

i kind of like her personality though she is not that pretty as i wanted.

The problem is that she gets to emotional for instance she cried because i did not pick her calls last night, she was emotional down because i refused her gift.

She has a good personality. Am scared of broking a poor girl's heart oo
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2010
myboo:

@ posters

i kind of like her personality though she is not that pretty as i wanted.

The problem is that she gets to emotional for instance she cried because i did not pick her calls last night, she was emotional down because i refused her gift.

She has a good personality. Am scared of broking a poor girl's heart oo

sharrap there b4 i will solotape ur mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

sharrap there b4 i will solotape your mouth grin grin grin grin

Don't you have any kind words to say? wink
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
Eyah:

Don't you have any kind words to say? wink
am in lack of words, plz borrow me grin
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by iice(f): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
When i talk 'you get what you ask for' people no go gree.

Carry on.
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
poster where are u? grin
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by whitesturd(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2010
hmmmm.ve realy missed the romance section.
poster.dont go for her if u dont love her grin grin grin
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
no let him go for her
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by SlamDunk(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ poster, y are u acting as if u dnt knw wot u ought to do. y dont play along
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
now am feeling sleepy because of this thread
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by SlamDunk(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
yawns
Re: Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^ me too grin

(1) (Reply)

You Just Dont Feel? Wtf? / How Do I Love Again? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.