Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (22949 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Please be realistic, you are in the 21st century for fxcks sake. Don't date if you know you are not ready. Sweet text message and sweet words are simply not enough.
So in 21s century sex is the main thing right? Then after having enough of it, guys then dump their chick. I pity any girl that would open her legs for any guy because of 21st century madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So in 21s century sex is the main thing right? Then after having enough of it, guys then dump their chick. I pity any girl that would open her legs for any guy because of 21st century madness
tell him oo

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Brunosamel(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
I pity those girls that said no sex till marriage, you will spend your entire sex life with one man, what if you husband aren't sex active then you'll be sexually alone for the rest of your life. In this generation sex matters allot in a relationship. Confirmed by researchers.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by NaeChris: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
I don't
If the demand is regular, then there are traces of lust in those sexual demands. If its not regular, its quite normal.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2017
NaeChris:
If the demand is regular, then there are traces of lust in those sexual demands. If its not regular, its quite normal.
nobody demanded anything
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Brunosamel:
I pity those girls that said no sex till marriage, you will spend your entire sex life with one man, what if you husband aren't sex active then you'll be sexually alone for the rest of your life. In this generation sex matters allot in a relationship. Confirmed by researchers.
how would u even know that he is nt doing it well wen uve nt done it bfor?? by d tym u r used to oda guys bfor marriage u will neva b contented with your hubby,I am happy with my decision but I really need God to help me,nd a good man to help me keep it
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Brunosamel(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
how would u even know that he is nt doing it well wen uve nt done it bfor?? by d tym u r used to oda guys bfor marriage u will neva b contented with your hubby,I am happy with my decision but I really need God to help me,nd a good man to help me keep it
God will help you okay, everybody can never be the same. We might look alike but we are different on the inside. This happened to me the very first girl I deflowered broke up with me, her reason was that I compel her to do things against her principles, I had no other choice than to let her go.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by NaeChris: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
nobody demanded anything
Then its normal.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Brunosamel:
God will help you okay, everybody can never be the same. We might look alike but we are different on the inside. This happened to me the very first girl I deflowered broke up with me, her reason was that I compel her to do things against her principles, I had no other choice than to let her go.
which kin compel?? no b she open legs
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jakandeola(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2017
girls pretend a lot dey lie dey dont like sex but warch how dey do face in action if we dont sex I dump u
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jakandeola(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
thanks dear for ur contribution
let him sex u or u loose him
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Laveda(f): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bahddo:
You aren't ready to get married... You aren't ready to have sex...

What do you think a relationship is for? Exchanging movies and writing love poems? Save yourself the headache.

Lmao gringrin
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Brunosamel(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
which kin compel?? no b she open legs
omo I wonder, the girl really surprised me...!
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Brunosamel:
omo I wonder, the girl really surprised me...!
except u took advantage of her cos u knew she was seriously turned nd myt nt make d ryt decision at dat state
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
girls pretend a lot dey lie dey dont like sex but warch how dey do face in action if we dont sex I dump u
pretend?? hell no,not me,check elsewhere
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
let him sex u or u loose him
he shud go to hell if he's here for d sex,same with any oda guy
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Brunosamel(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
except u took advantage of her cos u knew she was seriously turned nd myt nt make d ryt decision at dat state
honestly bro, I don't take advantage of people. I never did it with her, I loved her and treated her right and we never had any issues. Is just that she made up her mind to call it off.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jakandeola(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
he shud go to hell if he's here for d sex,same with any oda guy
preccy69:
pretend?? hell no,not me,check elsewhere
u ar nt redi for luv
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Gebbson007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

Oath
Lol ,it doesn't stp a guy frm cheating or breaking up with a gel it's just a temporary fix....nt al guys r out fr sex tho .
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Gebbson007:

Oath
Lol ,it doesn't stp a guy frm cheating or breaking up with a gel it's just a temporary fix....nt al guys r out fr sex tho .
hmmmm,ok
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
u ar nt redi for luv
yea,use to,not anymore
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Brunosamel:
honestly bro, I don't take advantage of people. I never did it with her, I loved her and treated her right and we never had any issues. Is just that she made up her mind to call it off.
never did it with her??
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jakandeola(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2017
preccy69:
yea,use to,not anymore
let him sex u
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Brunosamel(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2017
preccy69:
never did it with her??
we both had sex together but I didn't take advantage of her. I treasured it cus I was the first.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by toastedbread: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2017
preccy69> hope the superglue done dey fix the pieces of your heart together? that 69 for your name see ehn...

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Gebbson007(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2017
preccy69:
hmmmm,ok

Hating on men wunt do u any good or change anything my dear
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by ugybabe2020(f): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2017
preccy69:
but he knew it would hurt,he told me he would wait,he made me bliv he loved me wen it was all lies, even wen I knew keeping it wunt b easy he promised he would help,he would satisfy my urge but neva demand penetration,I was stupid all dis while bliving he would wait for a girl dat gives him nothing
am not a virgin and not regretn it, sometimes I laugh when I hear some girls saying if you love me wait till we marry. if a guy agree to such condition is not a guarantee that he love or respect u.I have seen a guy that married a woman and left after their wedding night. he said d lady said he can only sleep with her after their wedding. to me any man that has slept with me seen my neckedness in and out, follow me to hospital to do abortion and still went to my people to collect the long list willingly, is the person that really love and respect me. not someone that want to be with because he has not seen my promised land
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
ugybabe2020:
am not a virgin and not regretn it, sometimes I laugh when I hear some girls saying if you love me wait till we marry. if a guy agree to such condition is not a guarantee that he love or respect u.I have seen a guy that married a woman and left after their wedding night. he said d lady said he can only sleep with her after their wedding. to me any man that has slept with me seen my neckedness in and out, follow me to hospital to do abortion and still went to my people to collect the long list willingly, is the person that really love and respect me. not someone that want to be with because he has not seen my promised land
Abortion? lipsrsealed

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
let him sex u
preccy69:
amen,I loved him nd it comes with sexual attraction,I couldn't help not kissing him,d sex part was an agreement, I knew it from d first day he touched me dat if he disvirgins me abstinence would b impossible,nd I didn't want to ruin my life dat way,its nt all about virginity but decency nd dignity,he was something else on bed,if we had sex,nd maybe breakup in future I myt become a freak,my libido is something else,I have my reasons for wanting to stay dis way till after marriage, if uve watched addicted u would understand me better, its nt easy but I thank God av nt started
ugybabe2020:
preccy69:
amen,I loved him nd it comes with sexual attraction,I couldn't help not kissing him,d sex part was an agreement, I knew it from d first day he touched me dat if he disvirgins me abstinence would b impossible,nd I didn't want to ruin my life dat way,its nt all about virginity but decency nd dignity,he was something else on bed,if we had sex,nd maybe breakup in future I myt become a freak,my libido is something else,I have my reasons for wanting to stay dis way till after marriage, if uve watched addicted u would understand me better, its nt easy but I thank God av nt started

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Drop A Flirty Line / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.