Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (23015 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by toastedbread: 10:26am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
we didn't have time for all dat,I walked out on dem
call him on the phone and get to know the reason, nothing more.
if he doesn't want to say it, let him be.
this way, you'll know how to prevent such from happening when you find yourself a better guy.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jmoore(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:
These are the same guys that claim Nigerian ladies offer nothing but sex, see them fighting for the sex.
The same guys littering NL with pictures of fish, depicting UNIPORT girls vagina.
The same guys that claim every Nigerian girl has had an abortion.
Same guys calling non-virgins second hand.

OP, don't drop your standards for any nigga.
There are guys out there that will love you for you,as long as you don't blackmail him with your 'virginity'. It shouldn't be all about your virginity, be a virtuous one first.

The advise they give here about sex,they'll never give it to their sisters. You're 19, how many more guys will you date, how many more will you have sex with? Jmoore, abeg come put mouth.

A guy that loves you will stay, sex or no sex.

Most folks have already said it all. If she has a standard, she should stick to it and never compromise. She should also know that there are other men like her that are abstaining till marriage.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
my passion,nt yet,na dem give me d monicker oooooooo

Good subject area you have chosen. I pray you gain admission soon.

So how often do you visit the NL programming section? I mean how are you preparing for an adventure in computer science?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:29am On May 31, 2017
ashewoboy:
my own question be say, you are the girl on the left or the girl on the right?@your dp. the girl on the left, my fantasy. if i catch her, i will fvck her. some girls fine sha. see beauty.@the girl on the left.
right
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by OLAJADON: 10:33am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
I learnt d hard way but I thank God, I wouldn't dare think of loosing it to someone had is nt my husband its really nt worth it
the truth is you are a very pretty girl, girl like you will always be a potential victim to wolves in sheep clothing, your ex didn't cheat on you because you didn't give me sex, he cheated because that who he is even if you have agreed to sex there is still a probability that he will still look outside for a more pretty girls.
in fact to me, you were smart for not giving in to sex because if you had your loss could have been double and that could lead to depression
my advice is learn to guard your heart and don't fall for sweet word although i know it is hard for a girl not to fall for it now you know we guy can act just to achieve our desire aim.
Especially you that is very pretty, there is a probability that lot and lot of these kind of guys will always come your way.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:37am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You seem to know quite a lot for a virgin.

Never leave a guy with a bulge. That's a goal not scored. he will always return to the field.

Addicted? Movie? Hmmm. my dear I stopped learning from movies long ago. Reality is more brutal.
was tryna make u guys understand me wen I say my libido is high,dats y I used movie as example
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:40am On May 31, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

U better Use ur head...
ok
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:40am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:

since you related yourself to that addicted lady, i now see things from your pov.
please, hussain bolt far from anything that might lead to sex.
don't open that box yet.
yea,doing just dat
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by OLAJADON: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
he never loved me,its obvious,thanks anyway
you know the funniest part is this guy may love you, it is just that he can't put his urge in check.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:42am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Good subject area you have chosen. I pray you gain admission soon.

So how often do you visit the NL programming section? I mean how are you preparing for an adventure in computer science?
tryna get d syllabus from a frnd in 300level
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:44am On May 31, 2017
OLAJADON:

the truth is you are a very pretty girl, girl like you will always be a potential victim to wolves in sheep clothing, your ex didn't cheat on you because you didn't give me sex, he cheated because that who he is even if you have agreed to sex there is still a probability that he will still look outside for a more pretty girls.
in fact to me, you were smart for not giving in to sex because if you had your loss could have been double and that could lead to depression
my advice is learn to guard your heart and don't fall for sweet word although i know it is hard for a girl not to fall for it now you know we guy can act just to achieve our desire aim.
Especially you that is very pretty, there is a probability that lot and lot of these kind of guys will always come your way.
I didn't fall for d sweet words I fell for him
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
was tryna make u guys understand me wen I say my libido is high,dats y I used movie as example

Anyway, my prayers are with you. Know that as a woman, your emotions are on the high side and that can be dangerous in this day and age.

How's business going? I sight u for back of counter taking one shot shocked

You seldom use the NL emojis. Try it more often. Gives your comments a better flavour.

I think we've talked enough for today. Maybe next time or wen I'm in funtua soon. pm me if you'd like to meet.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:46am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Anyway, my prayers are with you. Know that as a woman, your emotions are on the high side and that can be dangerous in this day and age.

How's business going? I sight u for back of counter taking one shot shocked

You seldom use the NL emojis. Try it more often. Gives your comments a better flavour.

I think we've talked enough for today. Maybe next time or wen I'm in funtua soon. pm me if you'd like to meet.
hahaha,oya nah bye
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
tryna get d syllabus from a frnd in 300level

You don't need that until you actually finish your clearance.
Don't be choosy when it comes to institution though. You're your own best teacher.
And in case you don't have a laptop yet, all your savings for now should be directed towards getting a medium end laptop.
Start now.

The internet is your best friend.

Check out my thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3734856/finding-resources-free-learning
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:49am On May 31, 2017
OLAJADON:

you know the funniest part is this guy may love you, it is just that he can't put his urge in check.
yea I know he does,he cheated on me,he didn't even think about how I will feel,d shock was too much for me,can't go thru dat again,stroke is nt beans
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:51am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:

call him on the phone and get to know the reason, nothing more.
if he doesn't want to say it, let him be.
this way, you'll know how to prevent such from happening when you find yourself a better guy.
I can't call him,I myt end up crying on d fone nd if I try to hide it,my voice may betray me
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:
a guy who wants to date you without sex, will do it, and not cheat on you.
it all depends on what the individual wants.

a guy will keep to his word (sex free relationship) but the lady will be secretly banging another guy. one week to her wedding, she'll say someone raped her.

no guy wants to pass through this painful process again.

gbam! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:54am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You don't need that until you actually finish your clearance.
Don't be choosy when it comes to institution though. You're your own best teacher.
And in case you don't have a laptop yet, all your savings for now should be directed towards getting a medium end laptop.
Start now.

The internet is your best friend.

Check out my thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3734856/finding-resources-free-learning
ok,thanks
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by OLAJADON: 10:54am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
I didn't fall for d sweet words I fell for him
so what made him so special? was it his looks,humour or dress sense or maybe personality.
I guess it should be personality(just my own guess) now you know a guy having a attract or gentle personality doesn't guarantee he would be faith.
like I said before more of these type of guy will always come your way as long as you are pretty, they will see your like a quest that need to be conquered, you will see them like a potential lover that you think deserves your love.
And we guys are very good in reading and predicting behaviour when it comes to love story, you won't know what hit you till it hit you so just be careful and learn to guard your heart.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by OLAJADON: 10:57am On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:
These are the same guys that claim Nigerian ladies offer nothing but sex, see them fighting for the sex.
The same guys littering NL with pictures of fish, depicting UNIPORT girls vagina.
The same guys that claim every Nigerian girl has had an abortion.
Same guys calling non-virgins second hand.

OP, don't drop your standards for any nigga.
There are guys out there that will love you for you,as long as you don't blackmail him with your 'virginity'. It shouldn't be all about your virginity, be a virtuous one first.

The advise they give here about sex,they'll never give it to their sisters. You're 19, how many more guys will you date, how many more will you have sex with? Jmoore, abeg come put mouth.

A guy that loves you will stay, sex or no sex.
lolz, funny but true you know 90% of guy fall under these you said, they don't know how to control their urge.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 31, 2017
ghost3040:
you won't have any cause for regret baby..i promise..I'm one of the coolest kid in the building...if u think I'm lying ask:

Trapqueen: We dated for a while before i quited..tho she's still Head over Heels in love with me..she cursed the day we broke up..she's still yet to overcome the trauma...But she's seeing a therapist for that tho.

prettythicksmi:What more can i say...she's so obsessed about marriage...Told her i needed to take things slow but she was riding on a fast lane..But the straw that broke the camel's back was that she felt i was too innocent for her liking..said she loves the playboy/naughty kinda guys..u see?? i'm not so into nasty stuffs like ur ex.

zarzar:.That lady got insecurity issues and i hate that the most in a woman..so scared of loosing me and picks up a fight from just a "Hello" that i would say to a female friend...she thinks we still dating tho but i friendzoned her already..

Amarabae:Babe is such a sex addict..Demands sex at the slightest lone moment in the room...i just lack the right adjective to describe her unprecedented love for sex..I couldnt cope with her high libido so i called it quits..This shows that i'm not a sex freak..trust me on this...

This list can go on and on and on...if u think i'm lying ask
Lefulefu
McBrooklyn
Jacksparrow
Fuckshit........et al..

So u lucky to have me if u should accept this proposal..

Baba for the babes grin

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:58am On May 31, 2017
OLAJADON:

so what made him so special? was it his looks,humour or dress sense or maybe personality.
I guess it should be personality(just my own guess) now you know a guy having a attract or gentle personality doesn't guarantee he would be faith.
like I said before more of these type of guy will always come your way as long as you are pretty, they will see your like a quest that need to be conquered, you will see them like a potential lover that you think deserves your love.
And we guys are very good in reading and predicting behaviour when it comes to love story, you won't know what hit you till it hit you so just be careful and learn to guard your heart.
it wasn't all dat,we were in love,he just cope with staying for a year nd some months without sex
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by OLAJADON: 11:00am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
it wasn't all dat,we were in love,he just cope with staying for a year nd some months without sex
OK, but I hope you learnt something
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by oluwashedy: 11:02am On May 31, 2017
The reason why I've refused to comment on this thread long before now is because at some point in OP's life, a nice guy came to ask her out and she declined

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by toastedbread: 11:03am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
I can't call him,I myt end up crying on d fone nd if I try to hide it,my voice may betray me

chei! no cry. i know how you feel.
what if he did it for you? the urge came and he didn't want to burst your hymen so he took the urge elsewhere.

i've heard married men say their side chicks are just for the rough/ experimental bangings. the slow and steady bangs are meant for madam.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by oluwashedy: 11:04am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
He's been getting sexual gratification somewhere else that's why he was able to stay this long... Don't be deceived.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:05am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:

chei! no cry. i know how you feel.
what if he did it for you? the urge came and he didn't want to burst your hymen so he took the urge elsewhere.

i've heard married men say their side chicks are just for the rough/ experimental bangings. the slow and steady bangs are meant for madam.

it ain't enuf reason to hurt me
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:06am On May 31, 2017
OLAJADON:
OK, but I hope you learnt something
a lot
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:08am On May 31, 2017
oluwashedy:
He's been getting sexual gratification somewhere else that's why he was able to stay this long... Don't be deceived.
don jus knw
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2017
No matter how much you preach your disgust for sex before marriage, it will never change the fact that many guys will never stay put in a sexless relationship

The best thing to do is not to go into any relationship since you don't want any guy to demand sex from you. It's easy easy as ABC

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 31, 2017
lefulefu:

Baba for the babes grin
U dey mind that mumu guy,ghost3040 u must be very mad. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by motherfuckers: 11:12am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

You can't wait till marriage... FACT. That guy just hasn't understood your button. When the guy who knows how to press it comes, you won't know when those legs will be spread.

You don't want sex, what are you doing in a relationship?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.