Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (22932 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Bahddo(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
lyk seriously
if you can't answer it, then maybe you never were. Emotions can be strong, doesn't mean they are true.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:29pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:
I did the love thing It didn't work out ..
so my dear yes I all about sex hot crazy mind blowing sex finished cool
it's nt
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:29pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
if you can't answer it, then maybe you never were. Emotions can be strong, doesn't mean they are true.
I loved him
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
it's nt

show me the guy that will tell you that he isn't interested in sex from you..and I will send you 5k card ..
am a guy we are bloody liar's that's a fact out of 100..95% of guy's won't reason you without sex
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:32pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
what is your point? That marriage is a woman's sole purpose in life, so she should always grab the first guy that comes and never say she's not ready?
I learnt d hard way but I thank God, I wouldn't dare think of loosing it to someone had is nt my husband its really nt worth it
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

show me the guy that will tell you that he isn't interested in sex from you..and I will send you 5k card ..
am a guy we are bloody liar's that's a fact out of 100..95% of guy's won't reason you without sex
I know but its still nt all about d sex,if nt no guy would get marid or fall in love,y'all would just get a hoe
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I know but its still nt all about d sex,if nt no guy would get marid or fall in love,y'all would just get a hoe

my dear if your not ready to give it..
stay away from relationships for now...
just try to be in a guy's position and analysis it
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Bahddo(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I loved him
love considers the needs of the other person, even before ours.

Love yearns to be returned. If you love someone, you'd want the person to be with you because he loves you, not because he's scared of dying from breaking a blood oath.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

my dear if your not ready to give it..
stay away from relationships for now...
just try to be in a guy's position and analysis it
sure,can't go thru dis a second time
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
love considers the needs of the other person, even before ours.

Love yearns to be returned. If you love someone, you'd want the person to be with you because he loves you, not because he's scared of dying from breaking a blood oath.
it was one sided but,God knws wot I felt for soji is real
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Hi dear
Anal sex,MouthAction are still sexual activities. It's not about keeping the hermen or avoiding front penetration,it is all about abstinence

You are absolutely right, but the above sexual satisfaction technique could be use for people who want to "remain virgin" for the wrong reason (like many do)

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:

sooojiiii shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:50pm On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are absolutely right, but the above sexual satisfaction technique could be use for people who want to "remain virgin" for the wrong reason (like many do)
Lol
I call those ones fake virgins
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Bahddo(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
Alright then. I'm sure the dude could say the same thing and still mention God.

Adolescence isn't the best time to act on emotions no matter how real they seem. Chances are, they are not. Give yourself time to mature. Be friends with guys without any strings or benefits attached, and try to understand yourself and others while at it. Relationships can wait.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
Alright then. I'm sure the dude could say the same thing and still mention God.

Adolescence isn't the best time to act on emotions no matter how real they seem. Chances are, they are not. Give yourself time to mature. Be friends with guys without any strings or benefits attached, and try to understand yourself and others while at it. Relationships can wait.
he never loved me,its obvious,thanks anyway
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
No I don't think we are saying the same thing, my question still remains what of when she is now ready for marriage & she is unable to find a suitor what becomes of her b/cos I can see in ur post when u were advising when she is ready for marriage she can now go for a relationship,for ur info things don't happen that way,u need a man to ask u for a relationship at his own will & time not b/cos u now ready a man 'll come & ask u for a relationship & ur hand in marriage, no things are not done that way. the guy in question agreed to the terms b/cos he thought he could bear the urge but along the line he couldn't hold it any more, well I don't blame him b/cos he's a human with hormones & who equally has blood & water running through him.

They will have to date first before marriage sir
And marriage isn't a do or die affair
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

sooojiiii shocked
Lols wot
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
Lols wot

ahhhhh...so your guy name na sojjiiiiiii grin grin e act jenifa dairy
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

ahhhhh...so your guy name na sojjiiiiiii grin grin e act jenifa dairy
stop joor
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
Bahdoo gave you a good advise and in being friends try to avoid getting too attached. Some of your male friends may develop feelings for you at one point, just know your stand. Getting close to the opposite sex will make you understand them better

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Ribajae(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

it not just about the sex, i was once in your b.fs shoes and found out that i was only lookin forward to meeting bae to satisfy my pleasures.
thing is every guy wants someone that intrigues them, and if you are just missis i love u. he'll just want your 'love', and since u couldnt give what he wants... he goes to another customer.
lesson: try to be more fun and dangerous in the relationship, men like a sharp diamond even though they dont know what it is made of...
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
Ribajae:

it not just about the sex, i was once in your b.fs shoes and found out that i was only lookin forward to meeting bae to satisfy my pleasures.
thing is every guy wants someone that intrigues them, and if you are just missis i love u. he'll just want your 'love', and since u couldnt give what he wants... he goes to another customer.
lesson: try to be more fun and dangerous in the relationship, men like a sharp diamond even though they dont know what it is made of...
nd u just concluded dat I wasn't I was everything except sex
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Bahddo(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
lol. Because you found out that he slept with someone else? What if you didn't find out? Would it still have been obvious?

I asked why you think you were in love with him, you couldn't answer. It's possible to be in love with the idea of being in love and not know the difference tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Bahdoo gave you a good advise and in being friends try to avoid getting too attached. Some of your male friends may develop feelings for you at one point, just know your stand. Getting close to the opposite sex will make you understand them better
true talk dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
lol. Because you found out that he slept with someone else? What if you didn't find out? Would it still have been obvious?

I asked why you think you were in love with him, you couldn't answer. It's possible to be in love with the idea of being in love and not knowing the difference tongue
iknow d diff,I felt d diff
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Bahddo(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
iknow d diff,I felt d diff
please share. I like to learn. How does a girl know she's truly in love? How did you know?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
stop joor
soooji grin grin anyhow I wish you guys well in your controversial relationship
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:21pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
please share. I like to learn. How does a girl know she's truly in love? How did you know?
it's all history now no need
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:22pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

soooji grin grin anyhow I wish you guys well in your controversial relationship
wish us wot kwa,he has a new girl
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
I call those ones fake virgins

Whatever makes them sleep well at night, while satisfying their partner.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Jahsikon(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
there are guys who really want ladies like you. look for a man that knows what it really means to fear God.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Ribajae(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
nd u just concluded dat I wasn't I was everything except sex

well u know men nau dont u.. but i really doubt a guy in this 21st sextury that would truly respect u in ur sex decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.