Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (23027 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:13am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

If you want see her go for main market Onitsha....not sure about Onitsha sha......but she's very likely in the east. wink

So your journey still far well well.
Lols
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
na wetin dem give me

I no understand.

Dem give you? who be dem wen give u? U don get admission already?

If not, I mean, wen u dey fill your form wetin u put as your first choice course and which school?

Abi na JAMB now dey tell person wetin im go study for school?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
but he knew it would hurt,he told me he would wait,he made me bliv he loved me wen it was all lies, even wen I knew keeping it wunt b easy he promised he would help,he would satisfy my urge but neva demand penetration,I was stupid all dis while bliving he would wait for a girl dat gives him nothing

Wait, so you were everything else except for penetration ?

You are already a 2nd hand virgin.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

If you want see her go for main market Onitsha....not sure about Onitsha sha......but she's very likely in the east. wink

So your journey still far well well.
Lol. Wetin Smoke Dis Cold Morning
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by toastedbread: 9:36am On May 31, 2017
a guy who wants to date you without sex, will do it, and not cheat on you.
it all depends on what the individual wants.

a guy will keep to his word (sex free relationship) but the lady will be secretly banging another guy. one week to her wedding, she'll say someone raped her.

no guy wants to pass through this painful process again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
no,katsina
Yh.I Thought As Much
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Wetin Smoke Dis Cold Morning

Cold morning ke... Where I dey d cold no reach am oooo.

Anyway, ask preccy69 for one alomo. Mix am with cold orijin, then decorate am with small osodontic gbostifera plant ur temperature go rise with immediate alacrity.
Trust me cheesy
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Cold morning ke... Where I dey d cold no reach am oooo.

Anyway, ask preccy69 for one alomo. Mix am with cold orijin, then decorate am with small osodontic gbostifera plant ur temperature go rise with immediate alacrity.
Trust me cheesy
Lol. Mah Nigga Is So Out Here In Lag. Everywhr Is Flooded.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 31, 2017
cruchenuti:

this guy funny ba....

But really, if you do everything there is to do, then, what is so special about the penetration? I mean do you think its sinful? So are the other things.
Perhaps this lady is suffering from a multitude of scruples when it comes to penetration and believe me, that can be firmer than the walls of Jericho. That wall may fall, but that day will haunt her day and night.

Best she keeps it as she wants. Its not worth the trouble.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:
a guy will keep to his word (sex free relationship) but the lady will be secretly banging another guy. one week to her wedding, she'll say someone raped her.

True talk. Nobody trusts anybody.
Even when the lady wants it, either she gives *invisible* signals or she goes out looking for it. Later she will blame the guy that he did not take the clue. But then, she is scared of saying it out loud because of the agreement. But for God's sake, say it out loud. Damn clues. That's why you're in a relationship. No point being in one if you cannot fly as an arrow with each other.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Anfieldboss: 9:51am On May 31, 2017
Rukkydelta:
@Preccy69
I will advise you not to be involve in a relationship if you are not ready to have sex cos most guys of these days can't do without it females too. When you know you are ready for marriage or close to the age you want to get married then you can date. Even for you to be in a relationship is not advisable cause you may not be able to overcome the temptation cos you can't love someone without getting sexually attracted to them. From a kiss, it will lead to body touches before you can say jack sex has happened
If you want to stay celibate still marriage stay away from relationships for now

Madam preacher are u practising what you are preaching?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Mah Nigga Is So Out Here In Lag. Everywhr Is Flooded.

Shebi na canoe u go take go see d babe ni if say she dey lag.

My fear be say one day, people will wake up and start fishing in the middle of the Atlantic.

Lagos na wah...
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2017
Rukkydelta:
@Preccy69
I will advise you not to be involve in a relationship if you are not ready to have sex cos most guys of these days can't do without it females too. When you know you are ready for marriage or close to the age you want to get married then you can date. Even for you to be in a relationship is not advisable cause you may not be able to overcome the temptation cos you can't love someone without getting sexually attracted to them. From a kiss, it will lead to body touches before you can say jack sex has happened
If you want to stay celibate still marriage stay away from relationships for now

Nope. she's overcome that temptation.

She said that all is permitted except penetration.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:

wait ooo.

One na Anfieldboss, the other na stevengerd.

Are you not the same person? Or na y liverpool people come full this thread ni?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:54am On May 31, 2017
cruchenuti:

i said he promised,we only kissed intimacy wasn't deep,he wouldn't want to b left with a bulge in his.......,second handmaybe yes but I thank God it was only with one man
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:00am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I no understand.

Dem give you? who be dem wen give u? U don get admission already?

If not, I mean, wen u dey fill your form wetin u put as your first choice course and which school?

Abi na JAMB now dey tell person wetin im go study for school?
u talked about monicker, y all dis nw
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by ashewoboy(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
my own question be say, you are the girl on the left or the girl on the right?@your dp. the girl on the left, my fantasy. if i catch her, i will fvck her. some girls fine sha. see beauty.@the girl on the left.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:
a guy who wants to date you without sex, will do it, and not cheat on you.
it all depends on what the individual wants.

he knew I loved him,he knew I was ready to keep it for him,he knew I was for real,he just couldn't stay dat long without sex
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:04am On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yh.I Thought As Much
y nd how
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Yes I'm
Good morning
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by themonk(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
y nd how
you are 19, this post you made will look weird to you when you turn 21.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:14am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Nope. she's overcome that temptation.

She said that all is permitted except penetration.
amen,I loved him nd it comes with sexual attraction,I couldn't help not kissing him,d sex part was an agreement, I knew it from d first day he touched me dat if he disvirgins me abstinence would b impossible,nd I didn't want to ruin my life dat way,its nt all about virginity but decency nd dignity,he was something else on bed,if we had sex,nd maybe breakup in future I myt become a freak,my libido is something else,I have my reasons for wanting to stay dis way till after marriage, if uve watched addicted u would understand me better, its nt easy but I thank God av nt started
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
u talked about monicker, y all dis nw

twas just an observation.... maybe you shouldn't be using it if you aren't proud of it. Maybe not everyone will ask, but everyone sees it.

Anyway leave that matter jor. Na dat one make u dey vex? No worry, your next plate of nkwobi is on my wallet on na catfish peppersoup u prefer?. cheesy mah no hear say u no smile ooo. smiley

So tell me. You already have admission? Cos I no understand wen u say na dem give you comp. sci.

I want know wetin u fill for your application form. If na comp. sci. then, why you choose that course?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by toastedbread: 10:15am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
he knew I loved him,he knew I was ready to keep it for him,he knew I was for real,he just couldn't stay dat long without sex

have you asked him why he couldn't keep his word?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:18am On May 31, 2017
toastedbread:

have you asked him why he couldn't keep his word?
we didn't have time for all dat,I walked out on dem
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by ghost3040: 10:19am On May 31, 2017
you won't have any cause for regret baby..i promise..I'm one of the coolest kid in the building...if u think I'm lying ask:

Trapqueen: We dated for a while before i quited..tho she's still Head over Heels in love with me..she cursed the day we broke up..she's still yet to overcome the trauma...But she's seeing a therapist for that tho.
preccy69:
please

prettythicksmi:What more can i say...she's so obsessed about marriage...Told her i needed to take things slow but she was riding on a fast lane..But the straw that broke the camel's back was that she felt i was too innocent for her liking..said she loves the playboy/naughty kinda guys..u see?? i'm not so into nasty stuffs like ur ex.

zarzar:.That lady got insecurity issues and i hate that the most in a woman..so scared of loosing me and picks up a fight from just a "Hello" that i would say to a female friend...she thinks we still dating tho but i friendzoned her already..

Amarabae:Babe is such a sex addict..Demands sex at the slightest lone moment in the room...i just lack the right adjective to describe her unprecedented love for sex..I couldnt cope with her high libido so i called it quits..This shows that i'm not a sex freak..trust me on this...

This list can go on and on and on...if u think i'm lying ask
Lefulefu
McBrooklyn
Jacksparrow
Fuckshit........et al..

So u lucky to have me if u should accept this proposal..
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
amen,I loved him nd it comes with sexual attraction,I couldn't help not kissing him,d sex part was an agreement, I knew it from d first day he touched me dat if he disvirgins me abstinence would b impossible,nd I didn't want to ruin my life dat way,its nt all about virginity but decency nd dignity,he was something else on bed,if we had sex,nd maybe breakup in future I myt become a freak,my libido is something else,I have my reasons for wanting to stay dis way till after marriage, if uve watched addicted u would understand me better, its nt easy but I thank God av nt started

You seem to know quite a lot for a virgin.

Never leave a guy with a bulge. That's a goal not scored. he will always return to the field.

Addicted? Movie? Hmmm. my dear I stopped learning from movies long ago. Reality is more brutal.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:20am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

twas just an observation.... maybe you shouldn't be using it if you aren't proud of it. Maybe not everyone will ask, but everyone sees it.

Anyway leave that matter jor. Na dat one make u dey vex? No worry, your next plate of nkwobi is on my wallet on na catfish peppersoup u prefer?. cheesy mah no hear say u no smile ooo. smiley

So tell me. You already have admission? Cos I no understand wen u say na dem give you comp. sci.

I want know wetin u fill for your application form. If na comp. sci. then, why you choose that course?
my passion,nt yet,na dem give me d monicker oooooooo
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 10:22am On May 31, 2017
themonk:

you are 19, this post you made will look weird to you when you turn 21.
maybe
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by toastedbread: 10:23am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:

... if uve watched addicted u would understand me better, its nt easy but I thank God av nt started

since you related yourself to that addicted lady, i now see things from your pov.
please, hussain bolt far from anything that might lead to sex.
don't open that box yet.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Anfieldboss: 10:24am On May 31, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes I'm
Good morning

Okay. Then how come you're always in the romance section What are you looking for undecided
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:
i said he promised,we only kissed intimacy wasn't deep,he wouldn't want to b left with a bulge in his.......,second handmaybe yes but I thank God it was only with one man

U better Use ur head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.