Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor (19830 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by iraborosasu: 10:30am On May 31, 2017
tylesh:
Did you say three reasons? This recession alone is enough reason to be single,because all i can think about now is how to make money not one relationship that will give me headache.

grin grin grin grin
Abi
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2017
iraborosasu:

So? What is its all about sex?

Must U fornicate...

Young man Reset ur thinking Faculty...
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by iraborosasu: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Must U fornicate...

Young man Reset ur thinking Faculty...

My Thinking Facility gives me happiness and peace of mind... Yours has you quoting people all over NL and Judging without understanding the context of what you're even quoting. Oga Park well o
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2017
iraborosasu:

My Thinking Facility gives me happiness and peace of mind... Yours has you quoting people all over NL and Judging without understanding the context of what you're even quoting. Oga Park well o

Lolz...

What did u just said

The only happiness and peace of mind U can have is through Jesus Christ...

like I said before..

u need the ''Reset Button''
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by tylesh(f): 10:44am On May 31, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

lolz.. tell that to the gods of ur Village...
Your case is pathetic
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Dumba088(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2017
mzhorlah:
I just prefer being single. no commitment and you get time to think about other things, like being a better you.

Keep on been a better person, I guess menopause is once in a life time
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by IamPragmatic(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin No3 plus they all think I look lyk a potential cheat.... No drama too... I lyk a quiet, peaceful and simple life

dats wat most ladies think of guys wen dey are bn approached. Anyways, am single cos love is a far cry among ladies cos dey are only interested in your fat account
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Chudichu(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin No3 plus they all think I look lyk a potential cheat.... No drama too... I lyk a quiet, peaceful and simple life
*Goes to check your picture * you don't look like a cheat. Hahahaha
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 11:00am On May 31, 2017
Chudichu:
*Goes to check your picture * you don't look like a cheat. Hahahaha
cheesy
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by fufuNegusi(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2017
mzhorlah:
I just prefer being single. no commitment and you get time to think about other things, like being a better you.

I know you are lying
Mail me let's talk wink
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by DonCortino: 11:09am On May 31, 2017
When u r broke! (for d guys)
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by columbus007(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2017
xendra:
I just hate that part, but I guess at some point one might have to adjust to accommodate another
yes I agree with you Kendra but what if the other person is not trying to see how discomfort you av gotten by way of trying to make things work,alot of us turn blind eyes to some of the things that matter the most.

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by freddymanny49: 11:43am On May 31, 2017
I am single to stupor and i dont give a Bleep. Thank you!
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by SPIRIT001: 11:50am On May 31, 2017
CoolChinex07:
Lack of money is the number one reason why most guys remain single

No b all girls dey After money.. .
U can be lucky to find one
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2017
tylesh:
Your case is pathetic
Your own case is poignantly pitiable tongue
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by dammysel(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Do you ever wonder why you are still single even when so many people are getting married, engaged or finding a new lover? well the reasons are not far fetched. Instead of worrying your head over why you are still single, just think of any of these you have not gotten right.

1.Your attitude- So many ladies, guys, are still single simply because they have refused to act right. Wrong attitudes towards people around them. You can't go far with a wrong attitude. The way you talk to people or treat people goes a long way to tell who you are and how you attract people towards you. It could be laziness, pride and so on.

2.Attachment to past- So many people have gotten so comfortable with singleness. Sometimes, people prefer to stay single when they remember that one person did them wrong or the relationship that left them unstable. Some people still carry past hurts, confusions around that it becomes uncomfortable moving on. You are still attached to your ex and it seems impossible going for someone else.

3. You love being single- Most times, people are so comfortable with being single. they love the freedom that comes with it. There is no validation from anyone, everything just feels perfect. There is no worry about who is cheating on who. It just feels perfect.

include your own reason why you love being single.

Rara....this isn't true....
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Fkforyou(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
Everybody go dey claim number 3 now as if na robot them be... undecided

As for me, I'm single because the thought of putting someone else before me is damn annoying angry

As much as I admire Banky, I don't think I'm ready to be in his shoes.

But nevertheless, been in a relationship is a necessary evil.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Valkyr: 12:13pm On May 31, 2017
I am single because.... angry

Perhaps, you are informed by the idea that man is essentially a social animal. But first and foremost, man is an isolated animal.

Being single to stupor ain't immoral neither is it evil. Is it? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by TheWiX(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
mzhorlah:
You are who you are.
Some one who will love you will love you for who you are.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by goldman777: 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
glowryhaa:

But you're pretty wink
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2017
glowryhaa:
babe i can take u for who u are,quote me back if u are interested,
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by CAPTIVATOR: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
tylesh:
Did you say three reasons? This recession alone is enough reason to be single,because all i can think about now is how to make money not one relationship that will give me headache.

Lol, Ty ... nevertheless that doesn't mean the romantic side of you won't crave for love when it finds that special person.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Omolewa212(f): 3:14pm On May 31, 2017
I must condense No.2 is killing me slowly. cry
PalmchatApp:
Do you ever wonder why you are still single even when so many people are getting married, engaged or finding a new lover? well the reasons are not far fetched. Instead of worrying your head over why you are still single, just think of any of these you have not gotten right.

1.Your attitude- So many ladies, guys, are still single simply because they have refused to act right. Wrong attitudes towards people around them. You can't go far with a wrong attitude. The way you talk to people or treat people goes a long way to tell who you are and how you attract people towards you. It could be laziness, pride and so on.

2.Attachment to past- So many people have gotten so comfortable with singleness. Sometimes, people prefer to stay single when they remember that one person did them wrong or the relationship that left them unstable. Some people still carry past hurts, confusions around that it becomes uncomfortable moving on. You are still attached to your ex and it seems impossible going for someone else.

3. You love being single- Most times, people are so comfortable with being single. they love the freedom that comes with it. There is no validation from anyone, everything just feels perfect. There is no worry about who is cheating on who. It just feels perfect.

include your own reason why you love being single.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by cooltola(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2017
nothing wrong being single, thrive to be a better version of yourself daily, work on your weaknesses and learn from mistakes.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by barallanee(f): 5:17pm On May 31, 2017
The only one I stand for which is reasonable for me is no 3. .cus I've always been single and ah love it..der are
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Go and Marry oo grin wink
grin angry sad is it ur marriage?
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by mzhorlah(f): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
TheWiX:

You are who you are.
Some one who will love you will love you for who you are.
I know. no one is perfect, so it's OK we all work towards it, like improve our obvious bad ways.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by mzhorlah(f): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
fufuNegusi:

I know you are lying Mail me let's talk wink
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Ogbanje / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.