Stats: 3,194,925 members, 7,956,473 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner (1746 Views)

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by boiz2men(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
thee best gift.. i have given a girl is my very active phone number....... some may not appreciate it now until 2020... those who deleted it would wish they didnt..

i would appreciate ps3 or ps4 more than anything from a girllll.......... grin
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

when you have collected half of the world from him undecided

Ma Nigga, you smart. cheesy wink

Still thanked him for letting me steal some notes from his pocket few days ago. cheesy tongue kiss kiss
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Olive4(f): 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
toilet paper
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:
We give what we can afford biko grin

Guys don't need much stuff like girls(makeup, great clothes, shoes etc) so it's quite hard to find something for the guy.

I would have said perfume but the last time I gave my ex boo perfume, he complained that I'm giving him perfume because I think he has body odor(which is true tho)

If you give them boxers, especially small ones, they will say you're accusing them of having small dick.
Singlet, they will say you're insulting them grin

Please, what do you guys want
I rebuke the spirit of poverty in your life.... Amen
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2017
Do I even know....
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 30, 2017
Olive4:
toilet paper

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

And I was here beating myself up because I gave him coke... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ya crazie tongue tongue
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 9:21pm On May 30, 2017
Olive4:
toilet paper

to do what with it grin clean his yansh
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Olive4(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
And I was here beating myself up because I gave him coke... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ya crazie tongue tongue
lolzzz
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Olive4(f): 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

yes o... it is very important
Abi o
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Olive4(f): 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

yes o.... it is very very important
Abi o
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Rukkydelta(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
G wagon
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Partnerbiz(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
Cassava
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 10:24pm On May 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:
G wagon

then you must be driving a lamboghini grin
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by smardray(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2017
She gave me recharge card... I used it to call my side chic....
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 11:34pm On May 30, 2017
Olive4:

yes o.... it is very very important

Abi o

you bad gan

OMG! My How Do I Stop This Evil Affair? / Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos / Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon