Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner (1697 Views)

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 7:43pm On May 30, 2017
Ladies, why do y’all like collecting without giving?
I’m sure this topic would cause a lot of sarcastic comments but please let’s be honest.
What is the best gift you have ever given a man?
We keep hearing jokes about singlets and boxers, is it true?

guys, you can also come in and tell us the best gift your woman has ever gotten you grin
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by HARDDON: 7:47pm On May 30, 2017
Change your social circle gee because the second , third n fourth best gifts ive eva recieved were from ladies.
Some way back in Uni

wink
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by DeBret(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
To be sincere my girlfriend paid my tuition fee for a session.... (:
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by professorfal: 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
My gf paid for the hotel room we used.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Ribajae(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
Her virginity angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by lashorrt(f): 7:56pm On May 30, 2017
Best gift is my love & only my lovegrin
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 7:57pm On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:
Best gift is my love & only my lovegrin

i mean the best gift you got for your partner
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
We give what we can afford biko grin

Guys don't need much stuff like girls(makeup, great clothes, shoes etc) so it's quite hard to find something for the guy.

I would have said perfume but the last time I gave my ex boo perfume, he complained that I'm giving him perfume because I think he has body odor(which is true tho)

If you give them boxers, especially small ones, they will say you're accusing them of having small dick.
Singlet, they will say you're insulting them grin

Please, what do you guys want
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 8:16pm On May 30, 2017
Ribajae:
Her virginity angry

and you gave her what undecided
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by lashorrt(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

i mean the best gift you got for your partner
The best gift I got for him was love
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Newboss(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
Most Nigerian ladies are dumb greedy lazy waste products in their relationships. Yeah, I mean it, most of them.
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by preccy69(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2017
shoes,wristwatch, phone
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by rhodalite: 8:29pm On May 30, 2017
handkerchief grin
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
Lefulefu see question o

Make i kuku ans undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 8:34pm On May 30, 2017
LalaLushness:
Lefulefu see question o

grin this is your gift?
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Stevengerd(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
To be sincere my girlfriend paid my tuition fee for a session.... (:
Jeez!!! Say God
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Stevengerd(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
shoes,wristwatch, phone
Hian!! No Wonder He Cheated. How Wil An Individual Give U All Dis, U Sef No Wan Gbefun!!!
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
Coke tongue kiss kiss
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

grin this is your gift?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 8:47pm On May 30, 2017
Aderola15:
Coke tongue kiss kiss
chiiisossssss grin
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by NairalandCS(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2017
A 3some would be nice.
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by FvckShiT(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2017
No füçkíñg blöwjob?
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Oyindidi(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2017
Kiss
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by preccy69(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hian!! No Wonder He Cheated. How Wil An Individual Give U All Dis, U Sef No Wan Gbefun!!!
I don't get u sir
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Stevengerd(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I don't get u sir
gimme Me A Mention Else Where. Wanna Tel U Sumtin
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by preccy69(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
gimme Me A Mention Else Where. Wanna Tel U Sumtin
ok
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Stevengerd(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
ok
Yea..
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by placeofallure(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
My boo gives selflessly so it's only normal that I reciprocate in my own little way. Many times I gave him T-shirts, trousers, native wears, wristwatch, boxers and singlets, shoes, (@ regular intervals), I take him out too but I think his most loved gift from me is an electric lead guitar. Although he has other guiitars, he loves this particular one so much.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

chiiisossssss grin

Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin

Izz too much abi?
Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2017
LalaLushness:
Lefulefu see question o

best answer to the question grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! What's The Best Gift You Got For Your Partner by CaptainNipples: 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin

Izz too much abi?

when you have collected half of the world from him undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You At First Sight!!! / Be Honest Ladies.....what Will You Do / Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.