Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies (1483 Views)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by valkaka(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2017
Every guy wants to show they are pros when it comes to trying to make a lady fall for them.
The truth is, these pro wannabes do stuff that are just … well let’s say will not look that hardcore when their boys boys get to hear about it. So they hide them.

No guy will go into a conversation with his boys and be like: “Kw33! Yestee I go wash the girl ihn things all. Her friend thinks she believes I’m the right guy. Ego work out soon”. No way! They’ll do it but will never talk about it.

Here are all the things guys chasing a lady do but never tell their homies.

1. Sending Mobile Money Low Key
No matter how guys deny this, if the telcos were to release a sent and received report of mobile money transactions like you go see say boys abr3! But none tells their homies they sent some cash via mobile money to that lady who hasn’t said yes yet.

2. Following The Lady To Church
We see them in church every day, don’t we?

3. Paying For Her Hair
She wants to look good and you’re willing to show you got her covered. Fair deal, just that the boys must not hear this.

4. Buying Lunch For Her And Her Friends
The lunch people buy for this country inside, only God knows. The sad part is she takes it in double double because of her friends and my guy can’t say no. How he go do am?

5. Buying Provisions If She’s In School
This is for the ones chasing kyekyes [secondary school girls]. And oh! word just came through that it happens at the tertiary level too. So basically once she’s in school, man has got to buy her provisions. Girl’s gotta eat right?

6. Buying Plenty Recharge Cards
And they don’t even call them with the credit after recharging. Practically in tears lmao

7. Constantly Checking Her DP And Social Media Statuses For Hints
To see if the efforts are helping them progress or retrogress. But boys go laugh them so they keep mute over this.

8. Blowing Nonfa During Phone Conversations
Guys will brag that they stayed on phone for an hour blowing these ladies’ minds away. But basically, their best lines in the whole conversation was: “Was the fufu you ate pounded in the mortar? Eii you’re watching Adom TV. Does your Adom TV show Kumkum Bhagya too? Mine does.”

9. Finding Creative Ways To Find Out If She Has A Boyfriend
“Nice dp. Did your boyfriend take that?”, “You’re so beautiful, he is a really lucky guy”.
Just so she would say ‘I don’t have a boyfriend’. But she won’t.

10. Being At Her Service All The Time
From lifting stuff, hammering things, these guys do everything. Not the hammering you’re thinking. We cleared this from the beginning, she’s not said ‘Yes’ yet.

We know the list is not full. You can add yours in the comment section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by franksam2009: 12:55am On May 31, 2017
Hahaha
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by pocohantas(f): 1:39am On May 31, 2017
*Giving her 200 missed calls:
They be like, if I call once she no pick,guy na till the next week. Na lie o! They will call and call...

*Staying awake all night,waiting for her to reply their message. Finally the useless girl will reply with "Kk" cry

*Denying their friends:
Guys with bad friends are fond of this one. They will deny their friends, telling the girl they're just niggas they hang out with. "We're not that close, I am not like them".

*Claiming she is not their type, while stalking her WhatsApp last seen like a hawk.

*Sex:
Why some of them claim to have slept with a girl whose panties they have never seen remains a mystery.

Some of them are on NL, men and ego... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by Sugarcious(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2017
Op is a ghanaian. Who else noticed the language style?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by Nobody: 6:51am On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:
They be like, if I call once she no pick,guy na till the next week. Na lie o!
He is a fake friend then.

*Staying awake all night,waiting for her to reply their message. Finally the useless girl will reply with "Kk" cry
like you said useless girl, if she wasn't i bet he wouldn't have to stay all night for a reply.

*Denying their friends:
Guys with bad friends are fond of this one. They will deny their friends, telling the girl they're just niggas they hang out with. "We're not that close, I am not like them".
This is usually the opposite, girls tend to like bad guys or the dude who is the nice guy in the midst of bad guys. Especially if those guys keep telling her so.
Women like or adore repentant bad guys...but that's another topic.

*Claiming she is not their type, while stalking her WhatsApp last seen like a hawk.
How does checking her last seen confirms her type? That one is out for pusssy

*Sex:
Why some of them claim to have slept with a girl whose panties they have never seen remains a mystery.
Neither men nor boys do this, only asrseholes.

Majority of them are on NL, advising every poster with the simplest relationship issues to fu<k the babe and break-up, outside NL they still dey beg their babe to off pant cheesy. Men and ego,tiri gbosa for una...

Now this doesn't apply to babes you are chasing as well as some other points above.
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by firstking01(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2017
Who does that no 9??....just go ahead and woo her or berra still assume the position of a bf in her life and before you know it you guys are dating...if you ask her if she has a bf chances are she's gon say yes most times in a rhetorical way, and at this point every guy with self worth will walk away...so, to avoid this just start the wooing thingy in an alluring way and see her fall yakata for you....that's where most guys jeopardise their chances with a girl....
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by pocohantas(f): 7:04am On May 31, 2017
Vorpal:

This is usually the opposite, girls tend to like bad guys or the dude who is the nice guy in the midst of bad guys. Especially if those guys keep telling her so. Women like or adore repentant bad guys...but that's another topic.
This is the only thing I deem necessary to address. Girls do not like bad guys, maybe some do...that's dependent on your definition of bad boy. I have discovered the typical Nigerian definition of a 'bad guy' is an extrovert or adventurous guy. A laid back girl may naturally seek an extrovert to complement her personality.

Most good guys on the surface turn out to be bad, doesn't mean that girls love bad guys. If you still wanna convince yourself that girls love bad guys...check the population of females in Nigeria. Are you speaking for all of them?

As for the rest, maybe you have to read it again, less seriousness this time. The last part isn't really referring to this post.
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by marvin902(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2017
hahahaha funny.grin grin. buh never don any of those apart from sending her card....
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by Maxi112: 7:14am On May 31, 2017
is it necessary to find out if a girl has a boyfriend before asking her out? I don't do that.
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by boiz2men(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2017
Actually. I don't do any of those. If I don't get a girl. Its her loss nor mine .

Someone said guys would give 200 missed calls. I have never called a girl more than twice. And that's not in a row. Maybe it's easy to ignore babes when you are single.
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by Nobody: 7:41am On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:

This is the only thing I deem necessary to address. Girls do not like bad guys, maybe some do...that's dependent on your definition of bad boy. I have discovered the typical Nigerian definition of a 'bad guy' is an extrovert or adventurous guy. A laid back girl may naturally seek an extrovert to complement her personality.

Most good guys on the surface turn out to be bad, doesn't mean that girls love bad guys. If you still wanna convince yourself that girls love bad guys...check the population of females in Nigeria. Are you speaking for all of them?

As for the rest, maybe you have to read it again, less seriousness this time.

I don't think i stated that as a fact, i stated two other different cases. The nice guy in the midst of bad guys and the repentant one which was to counter the denying friends bit. The point there is not to seem too good or too bad but a mix of both that shows you ain't boring.

I wasn't speaking for the women, just from what have seen so far although i know it is not for every female(which am yet to see) even for adventurous or extroverted ladies too.

Good guys on the surface are just coded bad guys, they are just not lousy with theirs.

[s]Don't mind me, i shall learn to go on jocular tirades on nairaland females very early in the morning[/s] tongue
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by pocohantas(f): 7:42am On May 31, 2017
boiz2men:
Actually. I don't do any of those. If I don't get a girl. Its her loss nor mine .

Someone said guys would give 200 missed calls. I have never called a girl more than twice. And that's not in a row. Maybe it's easy to ignore babes when you are single.

Must it be anyone's loss? You no get am...two of una move on. Probably never meant to be. That's all.
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by smardray(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2017
If i had done any of that... I should be married by now
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by TheLadiesGuy: 8:12am On May 31, 2017
Y
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by justiniyke29: 8:21am On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:
They be like, if I call once she no pick,guy na till the next week. Na lie o! They will call and call...

*Denying their friends:

*Sex:

Majority of them are on NL, men and ego... cheesy
But sister y u cum finish work nd reveal all our secret. erhm nt dat i do those tins o. ok maybe jxt a tiny bit
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by boiz2men(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Must it be anyone's loss? You no get am...two of una move on. Probably never meant to be. That's all.

in the real sense pocobaby, anythg/anyone u have or dont have is either a gain or loss to you... if you have it/them, it could either be your loss or gain. If you dont, it also could be your loss or gain.

economists call this opportunity cost or alternative forgone. Its a loss altogether... you never know what you missed out on.

as for this quote..... its not peculiar to guys.. even ladies too.... i always dont send bday wishes in the morning.... she waits all day for my messages... (i kinda like the wait grin)

and yes you are right... tough guys get broken when they fall in love and they start mumuing... but they hardly fall in love

and also bad guys are not just adventurous guys as you put it... they are players... and have zero care or emotions towards ladies... they dont care whether she accepts to date or shes angry or what not... badder guys beat their babes and the babes still love them like madt.. these bad guys never run out ladies.... u think u have them and you try to feel important and indispensable.. they just laugh you (in their mind) and move on to the next girl until u come back to senses... a popular bad guy is that mercy aigbe husband (whether u believe it or not, mercy still loves that guy ), davido and that guy your bestie told u about that beats her endlessly and treats her like garbage yet she stills loves him and you are wondering if she is mad....

P.S: I type with a laptop so its easier..... in case yu thinking this is an epistle.. wink

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8vMTur_0ac[/url]

watch this... woman divorce sher husband for not beating her as her previous rel/ships were
Re: 10 Things Guys Chasing A Lady Do But Never Tell Their Homies by Janeyinspires(f): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
valkaka:
Every guy wants to show they are pros when it comes to trying to make a lady fall for them.
The truth is, these pro wannabes do stuff that are just … well let’s say will not look that hardcore when their boys boys get to hear about it. So they hide them.

No guy will go into a conversation with his boys and be like: “Kw33! Yestee I go wash the girl ihn things all. Her friend thinks she believes I’m the right guy. Ego work out soon”. No way! They’ll do it but will never talk about it.

Here are all the things guys chasing a lady do but never tell their homies.

1. Sending Mobile Money Low Key
No matter how guys deny this, if the telcos were to release a sent and received report of mobile money transactions like you go see say boys abr3! But none tells their homies they sent some cash via mobile money to that lady who hasn’t said yes yet.

2. Following The Lady To Church
We see them in church every day, don’t we?

3. Paying For Her Hair
She wants to look good and you’re willing to show you got her covered. Fair deal, just that the boys must not hear this.

4. Buying Lunch For Her And Her Friends
The lunch people buy for this country inside, only God knows. The sad part is she takes it in double double because of her friends and my guy can’t say no. How he go do am?

5. Buying Provisions If She’s In School
This is for the ones chasing kyekyes [secondary school girls]. And oh! word just came through that it happens at the tertiary level too. So basically once she’s in school, man has got to buy her provisions. Girl’s gotta eat right?

6. Buying Plenty Recharge Cards
And they don’t even call them with the credit after recharging. Practically in tears lmao

7. Constantly Checking Her DP And Social Media Statuses For Hints
To see if the efforts are helping them progress or retrogress. But boys go laugh them so they keep mute over this.

8. Blowing Nonfa During Phone Conversations
Guys will brag that they stayed on phone for an hour blowing these ladies’ minds away. But basically, their best lines in the whole conversation was: “Was the fufu you ate pounded in the mortar? Eii you’re watching Adom TV. Does your Adom TV show Kumkum Bhagya too? Mine does.”

9. Finding Creative Ways To Find Out If She Has A Boyfriend
“Nice dp. Did your boyfriend take that?”, “You’re so beautiful, he is a really lucky guy”.
Just so she would say ‘I don’t have a boyfriend’. But she won’t.

10. Being At Her Service All The Time
From lifting stuff, hammering things, these guys do everything. Not the hammering you’re thinking. We cleared this from the beginning, she’s not said ‘Yes’ yet.

We know the list is not full. You can add yours in the comment section.

Lmao.No 8 got me all cracked up!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts / Most People Always Venting Frustration Here, Is There Life That Seriously Dark?! / What Every Lady Must Seek In A Man Before Saying YES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.