Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude (26838 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Stupidly Closing State Borders And On Lockdown / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Guyman02: 9:35am On May 31, 2017
The theme of the sit at home is 'We Shall Never Forget' which means that all those who assisted Biafrans were also remembered and celebrated
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
shayorT:
common sense 101

as much as it sounds cruel I can't keep feeding my enemy and still hope the war will end on time.
siege is basic warfare strategy from time immemorial.

even the allied army attempted to starve the Germans.

the Germans also laid siege to Leningrad, Soviet Union for over 800 days.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Leningrad

www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-1351152/Q-What-deadliest-weapon-World-War-II-A-Starvation-killed-20-million-people-THE-TASTE-OF-WAR-BY-LIZZIE-COLLINGHAM.html

This was a civil War!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 9:45am On May 31, 2017
Everyone,countries, churches organizations and individual that participated and aided the struggle for Biafra's freedom was acknowledged yesterday.
What is the essence of causing strife where there should be none?
Yesterday was a solemn day of reflection for the Biafran families that lost people in the genocide and mass killings even before the war took place. Only an Idioot will attempt to slander and denigrate people who marked this memorial in peace.
The OP is an irredemmable bigot and instigator.
Igbos and Biafrans,you have showed your maturity and strenght yesterday,i urge you to overlook this useless thread and avoid exchanging words with these daft and insensitive folks.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2017
this is a total lie. not more than 20000 people were killed during the war. if you have any evidence of the mass burial I will like to visit the spot otherwise this is a blatant lie by the igbos to gain pity from the international community. the 3million death shi.t was the greatest scam of the 20century, and that is the same scenario playing out today with the Chibok scam carried out by APC to dislodge the pdp

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by femolii: 9:49am On May 31, 2017
Enough of this biafrans self something wrong with them if they want to go they should just call their people back to their mud idiot osus.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 9:53am On May 31, 2017
femolii:
Enough of this biafrans self something wrong with them if they want to go they should just call their people back to their mud idiot osus.
Why can't you read? You just saw Biafra and became mad?
Does this look like it was posted by a Biafran?
This was posted and captioned by a mischief maker looking forward to causing more strife between people on nairaland.
Read a
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by zeestunner(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2017
Who wan fight war suppose don gather food keep or prepare how e wan take feed him soldiers and people. They didnt prepare well before the war and innocent people paid for it with their livies. War no be for mouth or online o , fkk and the people clamouring for another war i Hope u learnt from past mistake. All i see online and hear is Just noise cos The same sh-it Will happen all over again. Be prepared cos u cant be fighting me and still Expert that i continue to feed u. All is fair in Love and war thats y even almighty America dropped atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Prepare o dont start shouting genocide after another 50 years o
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by femolii: 9:59am On May 31, 2017
They should tell them now that they should prepare for their food because government is not going to responsible for their feeding (OSUS) should know that.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 10:09am On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:
this is a total lie. not more than 20000 people were killed during the war. if you have any evidence of the mass burial I will like to visit the spot otherwise this is a blatant lie by the igbos to gain pity from the international community. the 3million death shi.t was the greatest scam of the 20century, and that is the same scenario playing out today with the Chibok scam carried out by APC to dislodge the pdp
I'm glad it wasn't written by a Biafran,so your accusation is void!
Genocide happened!
Thousands were massacred in the North before they got to their ancestral home.
Mass killings and bombing of schools, hospitals, refugge camps, churches and markets happened.
People were buried in mass graves, an example is the mass killing of medical officers and poor civilians that came for treatment in a Hospital at Umuahia.
The school yards and churches became a dumping grave of the dead.
Hunger and starvations killed a large number of women and children. Adekunle gave orders to shoot whatever could move and walk.
Pregnant women were butchered,their belly split and foetus were dismembered.
Younger women were raped and prisoners of war were blind folded and shot
A lot of killings and unmentionable atrocities were committed against Biafrans.
Next time you want to write,be a little sensitive and remember the helpless dead and families that were traumatized by these atrocities.
Remember that people have their personal accounts of mass killings and burials before spiting rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Nature8(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2017
ojimbo:
It shall never be well with whosoever that soaked his hands in this abomination
Britain and Russia, your sins will catch you up someday

So sad embarassed
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by manikspears: 10:22am On May 31, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Afojas at it again. These unity beggars will do everything to avoid Biafran from leaving them with their slave masters grin grin

Too late though. Biafra is here already. Referendum loading......

i for one dont have problem with biafra but thid one that Niger/Delta have claimed they are not part of biafra and staes like rivers also follow,how do you intend to survive?note you will now need a visa to go to the remaining nigeria.it is your life no doubt but think am well o.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by femolii: 10:27am On May 31, 2017
U have no sense
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Ishilove: 10:48am On May 31, 2017
90% of those commenting did not read the full article.

I still marvel at this proudly anti-intellectual generation who revel in ignorance and wear it like a badge of glory. No shame, no honour whatsoever.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by 735i(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2017
Privated:
Still wondering why someone would wake up in the Morning in this Country where all plants can grow and decide to fight a dead Course. This statement from the article suffices. "I promised the plane would come, and when the plane landed, the little girl smiled and died in my arms!.
It's like the story of Biafra wasn't told to the then unborn generation. Please let the dead horse have a deep sleep.
Let me even ask, if this state is granted today, would it erect a fence or a wall round it's territory? Why not Live and let Live. The Leaders as am concerned brought this upon us and the Youths allowed them toil with our future. While the youth concentrated their Useful Energy and Intellect to Women, Games, Drugs and Parties without playing their expected roles. To correct this anomaly, the youth of this great Nation have to know and demand for their right. Secondly, the concept of "No Problem, He is our thief" should be ground to a Stop. This is when it shall begin to be well with Nigeria. This BIAFRA thing......... Let it be. My Candid Advice

Be quiet!!! Better still...shove your advice up your anus. If a group of people do not wish to remain in a forced union....they'll leave eventually either by force or by referendum.
Since Nigeria has refused to address the demands of the Biafran state... let Biafra go!!
Your Nigeria's hypocrisy will eventually be your greatest undoing.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by donborg(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2017
Brugo:
Not surprised. They are like that. Quick to forget help rendered. That's why they have no allies even among the SS. Yesterday showed us the true borders of Biafra land.
Have we ruled our self or determined our policy and future since the end of the civil war? Is this remembrance day not the first that we, as a people done since over 50 years now? Don't worry yourself, everything starts small. everything will still fall in place. the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by engrchykae(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2017
what these morons are saying is that we should be grateful that the west did not pull a Rwanda or a red indians on Biafrans.the prick who wrote this trash never mentioned the culpability of the anglo american hydra who was cent on drinking oil like an insatiable scylla.i hope africa will rise up and scatter the Berlin conference of 1885 where some smelly white men shared africa among themselves and till today are ready to use us to kill each other in order to maintain their regions of looting.the french in francophone and the anglo american in the nigeria and other artificially created countries.libya was shattered because the standard of living in libya was not allowed to be seen in africa,it was only meant to be lived in the west.today are libyans better?africa's poverty is europe's riches.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

[s]I'm glad it wasn't written by a Biafran,so your accusation is void!
Genocide happened!
Thousands were massacred in the North before they got to their ancestral home.
Mass killings and bombing of schools, hospitals, refugge camps, churches and markets happened.
People were buried in mass graves, an example is the mass killing of medical officers and poor civilians that came for treatment in a Hospital at Umuahia.
The school yards and churches became a dumping grave of the dead.
Hunger and starvations killed a large number of women and children. Adekunle gave orders to shoot whatever could move and walk.
Pregnant women were butchered,their belly split and foetus were dismembered.
Younger women were raped and prisoners of war were blind folded and shot
A lot of killings and unmentionable atrocities were committed against Biafrans.
Next time you want to write,be a little sensitive and remember the helpless dead and families that were traumatized by these atrocities.
Remember that people have their personal accounts of mass killings and burials before spiting rubbish!
[/s]
Total gibberish and propaganda.
there is no war without a memorial site.
I repeat my question again:-
were can I locate the mass grave sites in Umuahia and other eastern states,
were's the evidence to claim that 3m biafrans were killed. give me this evidence and stop posting random pictures of starving children in famine prone countries in Africa.

Biafran war, one of the greatest scam of all time
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by engrchykae(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2017
salford:

Abi o. All's fair in love and war.

They are already threading the same path again...trying to annex other parts of Nigeria apart from their landlocked native land of SE.
When it starts, Trump would even sell ammunitions to FG at the slightest opportunity...lol...and the world powers as usual would look away since the battleground would be in Africa.
you need to ask yourself this simple question."why is the west always supporting nigeria?"
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by obiezed: 11:22am On May 31, 2017
Privated:
Still wondering why someone would wake up in the Morning in this Country where all plants can grow and decide to fight a dead Course. This statement from the article suffices. "I promised the plane would come, and when the plane landed, the little girl smiled and died in my arms!.
It's like the story of Biafra wasn't told to the then unborn generation. Please let the dead horse have a deep sleep.
Let me even ask, if this state is granted today, would it erect a fence or a wall round it's territory? Why not Live and let Live. The Leaders as am concerned brought this upon us and the Youths allowed them toil with our future. While the youth concentrated their Useful Energy and Intellect to Women, Games, Drugs and Parties without playing their expected roles. To correct this anomaly, the youth of this great Nation have to know and demand for their right. Secondly, the concept of "No Problem, He is our thief" should be ground to a Stop. This is when it shall begin to be well with Nigeria. This BIAFRA thing......... Let it be. My Candid Advice
You see,there in lies the quagmire.
The problem with the world is that nothing is ever really forgotten, especially when that act is done to unarmed civilians on a large scale.the survivors will live tell their children and those children theirs.while I know the impasse can be resolved intelligently. You cannot kill millions of people and expect it to go away peacefully. That's tomfoolery. You either exterminate them or be forever on guard,for the revenge will surely come.therein locking yourselves in a mental prison with your opponent. That's why things like should never be done in the first place.
For example,one wonder where the hate the Islamic radicals have for the West emanates from, it is merely payback for the crusades.
Everyone has their faults and blames,but too much collateral damage is the reason why the Biafra agitation won't go away easily. What I fear most is a radical splinter group emerging to further ignite an already combustible atmosphere.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by degamemaster(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
Afonjas at it again, doing everything to stop Biafra but one thing they forgot is, you cannot bribe God. What God has written can't be cleansed. Biafra is at hand.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
donborg:
Have we ruled our self or determined our policy and future since the end of the civil war? Is this remembrance day not the first that we, as a people done since over 50 years now? Don't worry yourself, everything starts small. everything will still fall in place. the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step
dude you couldn't get Biafra wen Nigeria just got independent and still trying to find its feet as a nation with a ragtag military.
and you expect to get Biafra now wen the country and its numerous ethnic groups has inter relate and inter marriage and a more equip military and higher intelligence with great allies from the international community. bro your brain must be paining.

the mindset of freedom beggars though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by almarthins(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2017
doyinbaby:
May we never have civil war again in Nigeria

I still do nt know what the Igbo's intend to gain from the war.ojukwu buried Biafra.this young men had nt seen war before. Me I don see small one so I don't pray for a tittle of it.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 11:29am On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:
[/s]
Total gibberish and propaganda.
there is no war without a memorial site.
I repeat my question again:-
were can I locate the mass grave sites in Umuahia and other eastern states,
were's the evidence to claim that 3m biafrans were killed. give me this evidence and stop posting random pictures of starving children in famine prone countries in Africa.

Biafran war, one of the greatest scam of all time
Did i post pictures?
So Nigerian/Biafran civil war did not happen? Or that people were not killed and bombed before and during the war?
You are a bloody fool! No point responding to you.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by Rikidony(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2017
degamemaster:
Afonjas at it again, doing everything to stop Biafra but one thing they forgot is, you cannot bribe God. What God has written can't be cleansed. Biafra is at hand.
freedom beggars don go spiritual una never chichumching. abeg you don't bow down to Mazi Nnamdi Cownu today grin grin grin
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by engrchykae(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2017
SeyeMan:

'No mention of doctors without borders', you probably read the first two paragraphs. undecided
you mean the doctors that were divulging information to Lagos during the was?
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by almarthins(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2017
degamemaster:

Gwan sit down. The horse and the rider are prepared for battle but victory is of the lord. U people boast like benjamites of the bible.unfortunately, Biafra is still impossible without outright war.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 11:33am On May 31, 2017
Rikidony:

dude you couldn't get Biafra wen Nigeria just got independent and still trying to find its feet as a nation with a ragtag military.
and you expect to get Biafra now wen the country and its numerous ethnic groups has inter relate and inter marriage and a more equip military and higher intelligence with great allies from the international community. bro your brain must be paining.

the mindset of freedom beggars though grin grin
Intermarriage and military intelligence has never stopped countries from splitting. You have a parochial mindset!
And what makes you think Biafra have no allies? You think intelligent Nations are interested in a failed Nigerian state?
One thing that baffles me is how fools fight against people that want their freedom from a social union set up by imperialist. Smh.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by KemjikaEme: 11:36am On May 31, 2017
almarthins:

Gwan sit down. The horse and the rider are prepared for battle but victory is of the lord. U people boast like benjamites of the bible.unfortunately, Biafra is still impossible without outright war.
It's only in West Africa that an agitation becomes synonymous with war.
A simple referendum will give people the right to define their existence in this union.
Only an idiiot will associate a freedom struggle with war in this 21st century.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Pantami’s Fake Professorship Joins Other Intellectual Frauds / What Are Some Pre Colonial Activities That Happened In Eastern Nigeria? / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.