Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (4160 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by owukpa(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2017
The Idoma People of Nigeria has distanced themselves from the inclusion of Idoma territory in the map of Biafra by the Nnamdi Kanu-led Independent People of Biafra.

The Idoma Youth Forum for Justice said the inclusion of Benue South in the map of the defunct Biafra was a deliberate attempt by the agitators to pitch the Idoma people against the Nigerian government.
IPOB had recently claimed that Biafra spans from Itsekiriland on the western boundary with Oduduwa to Bakassi on the eastern boundary with the Cameroons, and also stretches from Idoma and Igala land on the northern boundary with Northern Nigeria to the Bight of Biafra which is South of the island of Bonny.

In a 5-point communiqué issued in Otukpo at the end of a meeting held by the Idoma youth, they dissociated the Benue-South zone from the “so-called Biafra.”

The communiqué signed by Emmanuel Omonu, president of the youth arm of Idoma national apex association said, “We will not allow any inch of our land to be part of the ill-thought-out enterprise call Biafra.

He said, “We ask the IPOB and other secessionist groups to henceforth a halt to stop referring to Idoma community as part of Biafra as it touches on the collective sensibilities of our people and could provoke ethnic crisis.

“We are surprise that the likes of Kanu and his other Bifara supporters have not learnt their lesson after returning to Nigeria following the fall of Biafra in January 15, 1970 with tales of woes and horrors.
“The Idomas and other ethnic groups who have been carved into the maps being circulated by Nnamdi Kanu and his groups, we shall not tolerate any provocation from this group of persons as law abiding citizens of Nigeria and hereby wish to draw attention of the Federal Government and the International community to this fraud of a Biafra Republic to extort and criminalize our people.

“Our sons have held very high positions in Nigeria just like the Igbos and we see no reason for any secession anywhere in Nigeria, the right thing for all to do is to task our leaders in authority to judiciously apply the people's resources for the overall benefit of all whilst subscribing to the current administration's war against corruption.

Omonu said Kanu, who recently donned the Idoma traditional attire to a court hearing in Abuja was only using Biafra to enrich himself and family.

The group called on Benue South, political leaders and traditional rulers to “speak out now as their silence is becoming eloquent.”

“We want to make it empathetically clear that Idoma land was never and can never be part of the fraud call Biafra. We believe in one Nigeria and will do all within our power to protect the unity of Nigeria. Biafra died in 1970 and has gone into history. They should desist from dragging our name into their fraudulent business,” the group added.

SOURCE>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/05/idoma-people-disown-biafra-warn-nnamdi.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 12:37pm On May 31, 2017
Biafra should only be for the 5 eastern states

Somebody should tell Nnamdi Kanu that.

10 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nbote(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2017
Hahahaha... Imagine even idoma dey claim voice.. Ppl wey fulani and hausa take dey do shooting practice. The North Central has been cheating dem since time immemorial until dey decided to ansa middle belt...

5 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Evablizin(f): 12:58pm On May 31, 2017
Who open door for this people,so for una church mind una think say you people are part of biafra,abegi you people should enter so that i will close door back.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by niceprof: 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
Slaves who love their chains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by AworiLagosian: 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahaha... Imagine even idoma dey claim voice.. Ppl wey fulani and hausa take dey do shooting practice. The North Central has been cheating dem since time immemorial until dey decided to ansa middle belt...

Evablizin post=57054003:
Who open door for this people,so for una church mind una think say you people are part of biafra,abegi you people should enter so that i will close door back.

niceprof:
Slaves who love their chains

grin

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by AworiLagosian: 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Politics section and Front page.

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2017
Interesting. Never knew Idomas other than those in Ette,Enugu state are supposed to be part of Biafra.

Cos I'm struggling to see how they fit into the Biafran ideology, please no one should tell me anything about the two wrapper ish, cos that's childish.

5 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Number 2 reason why biafra will not be achieved

Y'all don't know your boundary

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2017
pazienza:
Interesting. Never knew Idomas other than those in Ette,Enugu state are supposed to be part of Biafra.

Cos I'm struggling to see how they fit into the Biafran ideology, please no one should tell me anything about the two wrapper ish, cos that's childish.

Even those in Enugu as well as Igala in Anambra should not be part of biafra. If at all you all know what you are doing, this should be a mono-ethnic movement

We should promote unity in ethnicities first... its stupid that ethnicities have been divided up into different states like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2017
macof:

Even those in Enugu as well as Igala in Anambra should not be part of biafra. If at all you all know what you are doing, this should be a mono-ethnic movement

We should promote unity in ethnicities first... its stupid that ethnicities have been divided up into different states like this

If we know what we are doing, then we shouldn't be taking advice from a Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
pazienza:

If we know what we are doing, then we shouldn't be taking advice from a Yoruba.

Lol. When you can't advise yourselves

A pitiful confused lot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
macof:

Lol. When you can't advise yourselves
A pitiful confused lot
An advice from the devil is worth more than those from you lots.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2017
macof:

So you can type like a coherent person sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
pazienza:

An advice from
the devil is worth more than those from you lots.

That is why you always engage in failed movements

That you need this kind of advice in the first place shows how confused you are as a people

Forcing non Igbos into your biafra agenda grin Nigeria part 2

10 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
macof:

That is why you always engage in failed movements

That you need this kind of advice in the first place shows how confused you are as a people

Forcing non Igbos into your biafra agenda grin Nigeria part 2

Never needed nor solicited for advice from a Yoruba.

Nobody asked for your treacherous advice, you can go shove it down where the sun doesn't shine!

5 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
pazienza:

Never needed nor solicited for advice from a Yoruba.

Nobody asked for your treacherous advice, you can go shove it down where the sun doesn't shine!
Enjoy your failure cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
macof:
Enjoy your failure cheesy

Really? Maybe you should face your Kwara failure and spend less time on Igbo issues.

6 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King
and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient
town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their
filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places
and all these people by imposing Islam on them by
force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and
most of them chose the Koran..."

I'd reckon that if you focus on the above, you would have less time to worry about Igbo failure or success.

6 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2017
pazienza:

Really? Maybe you should face your Kwara failure and spend less time on Igbo issues.

There is no such thing as kwara failure, if you spent more time on "Nigerian issues" you would know that. Dummy ibo

5 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2017
macof:

There is no such thing as kwara failure, if you spent more time on "Nigerian issues" you would know that. Dummy ibo

grin
You are not even able to spot your problems glaring to all and sundry, yet you feel you can profer advice to Ndiigbo,a people one step ahead of your people, seeing as they had already spotted their problem(Nigeria) and are currently working on solving it. smiley

Can you see how confused you lots are?

6 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2017
pazienza:

grin
You are not even able to spot your problems glaring to all and sundry, yet you feel you can profer advice to Ndiigbo,a people one step ahead of your people, seeing as they had already spotted their problem(Nigeria) and are currently working on solving it. smiley

Can you see how confused you lots are?
dumb piece of shiit. the Yoruba have no problem with kwara, Yoruba is the dominant force in the State. that you are a nigerian and don't know this means that you are very stuupid and ignorant... stop trying to force your delusion on Yorubas. is it by force? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
macof:
dumb piece of shiit. the Yoruba have no problem with kwara, Yoruba is the dominant force in the State. that you are a nigerian and don't know this means that you are very stuupid and ignorant... stop trying to force your delusion on Yorubas. is it by force? cheesy

Lol!

See what I mean. When you are yet to discover your obvious problem that everyone else see but you, but feel you can advice a people who didn't solicit for your useless advice, you end up looking silly.

Chew on this: "...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King

And then this: http://www.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=8234

Thank me!

3 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
pazienza:

Lol!

See what I mean. When you are yet to discover your obvious problem that everyone else see but you, but feel you can advice a people who didn't solicit for your useless advice, you end up looking silly.

Chew on this: "...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King

And then this: http://www.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=8234

Thank me!

this guy is born to be a fool sha. Why do you keep talking about ilorin alone? Ilorin is just one town in a very large State called Kwara, which is almost as large as the entire igboland. that same Kwara has Obas over towns that the natives are/were originally non-yoruba eg. Jebba is the most popular of them
Yet Yoruba is dominant in both Jebba and Ilorin.

The case of Ilorin is not a Yoruba problem but a religious problem, having an emir that yoruba muslims chose themselves means power lays with the Yoruba...it is only pitiful that decisions were made by religious sentiments, which Igbos just like the entire Africa are just as guilty of

Your link says nothing. your quote is false. Deal with your failed Biafra cheesy

I am done with you!

8 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
macof:

this guy is born to be a fool sha. Why do you keep talking about ilorin alone? Ilorin is just one town in a very large State called Kwara, which is almost as large as the entire igboland. that same Kwara has Obas over towns that the natives are/were originally non-yoruba eg. Jebba is the most popular of them
Yet Yoruba is dominant in both Jebba and Ilorin.

The case of Ilorin is not a Yoruba problem but a religious problem, having an emir that yoruba muslims chose themselves means power lays with the Yoruba...it is only pitiful that decisions were made by religious sentiments, which Igbos just like the entire Africa are just as guilty of

Your link says nothing. your quote is false. Deal with your failed Biafra cheesy

I am done with you!

Lol! You are already roaming, but I doubt the Gambaris in Ilorin cares. Hehe!

6 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2017
I hate to say it but I actually agree with macof this time.

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Probz:
I hate to say it but I actually agree with macof this time.

3 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
pazienza:

You agree with him that you are pitiful and confused? grin

I wouldn't be suprised, seeing as you sound so most times.

Don't get cheeky with me, paziena. I'm with him that we shouldn't be claiming non-Igbo minorities because it's that forceful approach that's partly the reason why IPOB's not supported nationwide.

I don't have a double agenda. I just like to call a spade a spade.

Where do I sound pitiful and confused, hm? Are you sure you're not mixing me up with someone else?

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Probz:

Don't get cheeky with me, paziena. I'm with him that we shouldn't be claiming non-Igbo minorities because it's that forceful approach that's partly the reason why IPOB's not supported nationwide.

I don't have a double agenda. I just like to call a spade a spade.

Where do I sound pitiful and confused, hm? Are you sure you're not mixing me up with someone else?

Maybe. But we don't need that advice coming from an Afonja.

He should focus on his Afonjaic problems and let Igbos solve Igbo problems.

No one asked for Yoruba advice.

6 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
pazienza:

Maybe. But we don't need that advice coming from an Afonja.

He should focus on his Afonjaic problems and let Igbos solve Igbo problems.

No one asked for Yoruba advice.
Next time don't you dare insult me. That's a polite request, paziena. If you've got me mixed up with that Redbone nigga, sort your eyes out and don't be telling me I'm confused and pitiful. Nonsense.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Probz:
Next time don't you dare insult me. That's a polite request, paziena. If you've got me mixed up with that Redbone nigga, sort your eyes out and don't be telling me I'm confused and pitiful. Nonsense.

Why on earth would you say you agree on Any point with an Afonja who says that Igbos are confused people?

Do you not see that you owe the rest of us Igbos some apology?

Sorry if you were offended, but Maybe, you should now know how I felt when you said you agreed with an Afonja who has nothing good to say about Ndiigbo, without pointing out his Igbophobic words and cautioning him first and foremost.

3 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
That you need this kind of advice in the first place
shows how confused you are as a people

This is the point I'm talking about!

Why was it so easy for you to swallow such insult, while it was easy for you to see his useless non solicited advise?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? / Buhari's Lookalike Spotted Driving A Bus In Lagos State. Photos / Unknown Gunmen Displays Weapons They Captured From Security Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.