Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (4192 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
We let an Igala man decide and he told you to shut up.

Haba bros, you can lie, oh! shocked Where exactly did the Igala man use the phrase "shut up?" The man just affirmed what his language sounded like, full stop! And I would take the answer of an indigene over that of an outsider like you. My comments must have caused you so much pain 2 months ago, that you are still crying over it online till today....

Here's a hankie. Use it to wipe your tears.... wink
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ewa26: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

Maka gini? Were you not the one who started this thread 'Demographics of Kogi State' (https://www.nairaland.com/3671711/demographics-kogi-state) where you and your clique were trying to dictate to ethnic groups in Kogi State, what they were and what they were not? Were you chaps not the ones telling the Igala, what their language sounded like and what it wasn't?

Now, after you were told on that thread to let indigenes of that place confirm by themselves what they were and what they were not, instead of an outsider imposing a different identity on them, you felt offended. This was over 2 months ago, and now you want to carry over that matter into this thread, by still wailing over the issue and calling me names? Na so di matter pain you reach? shocked

Or are you just seeking attention from me? Ok, you have been duly noticed. Forgive me for not caring. Now run along into the kindergarten section, and play with your toys.... undecided By the way, you can continue with the name calling if it makes you feel better...

ok bro pls wetin na differencing between Yoruba and Igbo version of jollof rice, which one sweet beta pass
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

Haba bros, you can lie, oh! shocked Where exactly did the Igala man use the phrase "shut up?" The man just affirmed what his language sounded like, full stop! And I would take the answer of an indigene over that of an outsider like you. My comments must have caused you so much pain 2 months ago, that you are still crying over it online till today....

Here's a hankie. Use it to wipe your tears.... wink

I'm speaking in ironic terms. Don't play mumu.

I'm no staunch IPOB outsider. I've got Igala ancestry myself so it's not like I was talking way out of line.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
I'm speaking in ironic terms. Don't play mumu.

I'm no staunch IPOB outsider. I've got Igala ancestry myself so it's not like I was talking way out of line.

Cry me a river.... undecided
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ewa26: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
pls laudate you will explain Yoruba ibo jollof rice differcing to me ok, em I wan know difference
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ewa26: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2017
laudate:

Maka gini? Were you not the one who started this thread 'Demographics of Kogi State' (https://www.nairaland.com/3671711/demographics-kogi-state) where you and your clique were trying to dictate to ethnic groups in Kogi State, what they were and what they were not? Were you chaps not the ones telling the Igala, what their language sounded like and what it wasn't?

Now, after you were told on that thread to let indigenes of that place confirm by themselves what they were and what they were not, instead of an outsider imposing a different identity on them, you felt offended. This was over 2 months ago, and now you want to carry over that matter into this thread, by still wailing over the issue and calling me names? Na so di matter pain you reach? shocked

Or are you just seeking attention from me? Ok, you have been duly noticed. Forgive me for not caring. Now run along into the kindergarten section, and play with your toys.... undecided By the way, you can continue with the name calling if it makes you feel better...

Please bro will you answer my question on joulof rice
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ewa26: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2017
laudate you must answer me tonight ok
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2017
laudate:

Cry me a river.... undecided
What's with your random use of casual Igbo when you obviously hate the ethnic group?
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Probz:
What's with your random use of casual Igbo when you obviously hate the ethnic group?
If my use of Igbo phrases pains you so much, kindly hug the nearest transformer with wet hands!
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ewa26: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
laudate:

If my use of Igbo phrases pains you so much, kindly hug the nearest transformer with wet hands!
yiu answer my question NOW ok, wat d differenc between ibo and Yoruba jollof rice
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by macof(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2017
DocHMD:

Bumbling yoru-slaves with emirates on their lands should advise themselves on how reinstate obaship in kwara before advising Igbos.

How can a person born without teeth teach the man with teeth how to chew? grin grin

There are many Obas in Kwara

Your ignorance and stupidity is so disturbing. ... does it come with being ibo?

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2017
pazienza:

Never needed nor solicited for advice from a Yoruba.

Nobody asked for your treacherous advice, you can go shove it down where the sun doesn't shine!

lolz....I knew yoruba would be dragged to into it.

Afonjas giving the people of the stucked sun of biafra a sleepless night since time immemorial.

Nigeria Army Kills Nnamdi Kanu Dog During Home Invasion / House Of Representatives Passes 2022 Budget / Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria