Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,489 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (4202 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by EzeUche(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
If that is their wish so be it.

IPOB should let groups know that if they do not speak up for Biafra and let other groups dictate for them, then that will be their problem.

Idoma find voice against Igbos, but are being slaughtered like rams by Fulani herders.

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
pazienza:

Why on earth would you say you agree on Any point with an Afonja who says that Igbos are confused people?

Do you not see that you owe the rest of us Igbos some apology?

Sorry if you were offended, but Maybe, you should now know how I felt when you said you agreed with an Afonja who has nothing good to say about Ndiigbo, without pointing out his Igbophobic words and cautioning him first and foremost.

And what's all this about me sounding confused and pitiful most of the time? Your beef with me obviously runs deeper than that one comment.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nah, I'm waiting paziena. Bia ebe a and tell me why you thought you'd use one comment to insult me and my posting style. I can wait all night.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
we do not need this people in biafra land,fulani herdsman should Finnish them off
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Probz:

And what's all this about me sounding confused and pitiful most of the time? Your beef with me obviously runs deeper than that one comment.

I have issues with Igbos like you who try to appear neutral and fair in discussions involving Igbos and other Nigerians. You try to play by fundamentals other Nigerians would not play by when dealing with Igbos, all in attempt to appear neutral.
This behavior had hurt Ndiigbo as a group in Nigeria in the past.
And I have issues with Igbos who continue to play by those rules.

Having said that, my issue with you doesn't run deep. It's about this thread.

The confused part is exactly what the Yoruba man you are agreeing with said about Ndiigbo.
Notice you don't feel bad in anyway that he should use such word to describe Ndiigbo, but you feel bad that I used that word to describe you.

So I ask, what's the difference? Are you not part of Igbo people that your Yoruba counterpart said are confused lots?
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nsogbu adiro. Now I know why I sound confused. Continue.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
pazienza:

I have issues with Igbos like you who try to appear neutral and fair in discussions involving Igbos and other Nigerians. You try to play by fundamentals other Nigerians would not play by when dealing with Igbos, all in attempt to appear neutral.
This behavior had hurt Ndiigbo as a group in Nigeria in the past.
And I have issues with Igbos who continue to play by those rules.

Having said that, my issue with you doesn't run deep. It's about this thread.

The confused part is exactly what the Yoruba man you are agreeing with said about Ndiigbo.
Notice you don't feel bad in anyway that he should use such word to describe Ndiigbo, but you feel bad that I used that word to describe you.

So I ask, what's the difference? Are you not part of Igbo people that your Yoruba counterpart said are confused lots?

You should know I haven't even been here long enough to get sucked into Nairaland politics. All I know is that I was with him when he said we shouldn't be claiming non-Igbo minorities. That's what's pulled back the secession movement more than some Igbos being impartial and objective in Nigerian matters. And I even said I hated to admit it or seem like I'm siding with him because we all know that macof pikin is an idiot. I was just with him on that one comment. Nothing else.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Probz:

You should know I haven't even been here long enough to get sucked into Nairaland politics. All I know is that I was with him when he said we shouldn't be claiming non-Igbo minorities. That's what's pulled back the secession movement more than some Igbos being impartial and objective in Nigerian matters. And I even said I hated to admit it or seem like I'm siding with him because we all know that macof pikin is an idiot. I was just with him on that one comment. Nothing else.

Good.

Ima na iwe nwanne anaghi eru na okpukpu.

I sincerely apologize for any wrong I might have done to you with my posts on this thread.

Last comment gi a, asogbuom, mana I ya agba mbo editie ya, wepu "idiot", ka ndia hari I ban gi. Imana nor fa na-achi ebe a.

Udo, nwanne mmadu.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by letsbepieces: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
I keep laughing at the desperation of Yorubas.

The more desperate they are the more determined we get.

We have included Idoma, Igala and Co.

We will not respect or interested in News Paper story.

It is time for a referendum to decide.

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
pazienza:

Good.

I sincerely apologize for any wrong I might have done to you with my posts on this thread.

Last comment gi a, asogbuom, mana I ya agba mbo editie ya, wepu "idiot", ka ndia hari I ban gi. Imana nor fa na-achi ebe a.

Udo, nwanne mmadu.

I'm not removing any idiot from my post. I said I like to call a spade and spade and that one will stay constant.

Udo.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by letsbepieces: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
EzeUche:
If that is their wish so be it.

IPOB should let groups know that if they do not speak up for Biafra and let other groups dictate for them, then that will be their problem.

Idoma find voice against Igbos, but are being slaughtered like rams by Fulani herders.

pazienza:

Good.

Udo, nwanne mmadu.

Nnamdi and IPOB approach is the best means.

Look at it this way, if we said Igbo and Igboid groups they will start telling u Imo said they are not Biafra via media and etc.

The only way is to carry the entire balk and keep dem busy with non-igbo, we will happily exit with the Igbo and Igboid group.

There is no law that forces us to take our neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by letsbepieces: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
The group called on Benue South, political leaders and traditional rulers to “speak out now as their silence is becoming eloquent.”

This part of the Afonja sponsored article was particularly funny.

A referendum is the surest means not faceless newspaper by an unnamed person.

Idoma will remain on the Biafra list.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by wirinet(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahaha... Imagine even idoma dey claim voice.. Ppl wey fulani and hausa take dey do shooting practice. The North Central has been cheating dem since time immemorial until dey decided to ansa middle belt...
Na wa o, are you guys deaf. Which one concerns you with who the Fulanis cheat, did they ask you to come and defend them. This is the same way you joined Warri and other non Igbo lands in your map.
Igbos are now a race of VOTRON, defender of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 2:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahaha... Imagine even idoma dey claim voice.. Ppl wey fulani and hausa take dey do shooting practice. The North Central has been cheating dem since time immemorial until dey decided to ansa middle belt...

The herdsmen have also used communities in Enugu State and other parts of the Southeast for target practice. What did IPOB do about it? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 2:09am On Jun 06, 2017
macof:
Number 2 reason why biafra will not be achieved

Y'all don't know your boundary

Help me tell them, o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 2:26am On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

Help me tell them, o! cheesy
I'm not into subtle digs on this forum. Tell who?

Come and roast me if you've got something to say to me.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 2:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
I'm not into subtle digs on this forum. Tell who?

Come and roast me if you've got something to say to me.

I quoted macof. Is that your moniker? What da heck are you going on about?

5 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 2:37am On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

I quoted macof. Is that your moniker? What da heck are you going on about?

You know what I'm saying. Who do you want macof to help you tell? Munwa?
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 2:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
You know what I'm saying. Who do you want macof to help you tell? Munwa?

The people to whom macof was addressing his remarks. You are just trying to pick a fight today, ba?
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 2:47am On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

The people to whom macof was addressing his remarks. You are just trying to pick a fight today, ba?

Lele this guy trying not to end a sentence on a preposition. Good enough grammar but I've not forgotten how much you like to enter Igbo thread and cause wahala. That comment you made to macof might look innocent superficially but me and you both know exactly the motive behind that comment.

Why are you putting ba in italics? Some of you guys have weird little idiosyncrasies.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 2:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
Lele this guy trying not to end a sentence on a preposition. Good enough grammar but I've not forgotten how much you like to enter Igbo thread and cause wahala. That comment you made to macof might look innocent superficially but me and you both know exactly the motive behind that comment.

Why are you putting ba in italics? Some of you guys have weird little idiosyncrasies.

Guy, you are too small for all the fake, pretentious stunts you are trying to pull off here ... and I'm not going to fall for your crap. Continue reading whatever kind of meaning you like, into my comments. I wasn't aware I had to take permission from you or anyone else, to respond to any posts pertaining to an Igbo-related topic. undecided Na your wahala! I no send anybody! angry

4 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 3:05am On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you are too small for all the fake, pretentious stunts you are trying to pull off here ... and I'm not going to fall for your crap. Continue reading whatever kind of meaning you like, into my comments. I wasn't aware I had to take permission from you or anyone else, to respond to any posts pertaining to an Igbo-related topic. undecided Na your wahala! I no send anybody! angry

You say you won't fall for my nonsense but it's you who messes up my Kogi thread with your trolling? You're a magnet attracted to anything Igbo-related.

I didn't say you need permission from me. Just like I don't need position to call you out and tell you what I think of your posts.

Me? Small and fake? Pot. Kettle. Charcoal.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 3:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
You say you won't fall for my nonsense but it's you who messes up my Kogi thread with your trolling? You're a magnet attracted to anything Igbo-related.

Me? Small and fake? Pot. Kettle. Charcoal.

Small and fake? Troll? shocked But those descriptions fit you perfectly, nah! cheesy Oh, you are still carrying a grudge because of the comments I made on that Igala-related thread? Everything I stated there was a fact. Let the indigenes of a place tell you categorically who they are, what their language sounds like and what kind of ancestral origins they have. It is not the job of a 3rd party to foist a different identity on them, or make claims about who such indigenes are, and what they are not. Why does it still cause you so much pain, that I said so? Grow up, kid! sad

Should I be bothered about what you think of my posts? shocked You really think you are that important?

4 Likes

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

Small and fake? Troll? shocked But those descriptions fit you perfectly, nah! cheesy Oh, you are still carrying a grudge because of the comments I made on that Igala-related thread? Everything I stated there was a fact. Let the indigenes of a place tell you categorically who they are, what their language sounds like and what kind of ancestral origins they have. Why does it still cause you so much pain, that I said so? Grow up, kid! sad

No one mentioned anything about Igala and their ancestral routes. But it's linguistically Yoruboid and an Igala nigga himself confirmed that for you on that very thread. But you'll never acknowledge that because it doesn't side with your agenda.

You're the guy who likes to call out chimo and nwoke and still form iyanga with Igbos on this forum. You're not fooling anyone so stop trying. Let's just both accept you're a troll and move on.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by prodigy24: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
owukpa:
The Idoma People of Nigeria has distanced themselves from the inclusion of Idoma territory in the map of Biafra by the Nnamdi Kanu-led Independent People of Biafra.

The Idoma Youth Forum for Justice said the inclusion of Benue South in the map of the defunct Biafra was a deliberate attempt by the agitators to pitch the Idoma people against the Nigerian government.
IPOB had recently claimed that Biafra spans from Itsekiriland on the western boundary with Oduduwa to Bakassi on the eastern boundary with the Cameroons, and also stretches from Idoma and Igala land on the northern boundary with Northern Nigeria to the Bight of Biafra which is South of the island of Bonny.

In a 5-point communiqué issued in Otukpo at the end of a meeting held by the Idoma youth, they dissociated the Benue-South zone from the “so-called Biafra.”

The communiqué signed by Emmanuel Omonu, president of the youth arm of Idoma national apex association said, “We will not allow any inch of our land to be part of the ill-thought-out enterprise call Biafra.

He said, “We ask the IPOB and other secessionist groups to henceforth a halt to stop referring to Idoma community as part of Biafra as it touches on the collective sensibilities of our people and could provoke ethnic crisis.

“We are surprise that the likes of Kanu and his other Bifara supporters have not learnt their lesson after returning to Nigeria following the fall of Biafra in January 15, 1970 with tales of woes and horrors.
“The Idomas and other ethnic groups who have been carved into the maps being circulated by Nnamdi Kanu and his groups, we shall not tolerate any provocation from this group of persons as law abiding citizens of Nigeria and hereby wish to draw attention of the Federal Government and the International community to this fraud of a Biafra Republic to extort and criminalize our people.

“Our sons have held very high positions in Nigeria just like the Igbos and we see no reason for any secession anywhere in Nigeria, the right thing for all to do is to task our leaders in authority to judiciously apply the people's resources for the overall benefit of all whilst subscribing to the current administration's war against corruption.

Omonu said Kanu, who recently donned the Idoma traditional attire to a court hearing in Abuja was only using Biafra to enrich himself and family.

The group called on Benue South, political leaders and traditional rulers to “speak out now as their silence is becoming eloquent.”

“We want to make it empathetically clear that Idoma land was never and can never be part of the fraud call Biafra. We believe in one Nigeria and will do all within our power to protect the unity of Nigeria. Biafra died in 1970 and has gone into history. They should desist from dragging our name into their fraudulent business,” the group added.

SOURCE>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/05/idoma-people-disown-biafra-warn-nnamdi.html
[/s]
Sorry for that we didn't mean to include you guys, if we go alone you akk would call us selfish,. Ow we are including you call us names thank God it hasn't happened.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nbote(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

The herdsmen have also used communities in Enugu State and other parts of the Southeast for target practice. What did IPOB do about it? shocked

Taaaa pheeeeeem la bush and get sense...
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nbote(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2017
wirinet:

Na wa o, are you guys deaf. Which one concerns you with who the Fulanis cheat, did they ask you to come and defend them. This is the same way you joined Warri and other non Igbo lands in your map.
Igbos are now a race of VOTRON, defender of the universe.

D problem is there are so many morons walking around... U can't blame anyone for ur lack of understanding..
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by DocHMD: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
macof:

That is why you always engage in failed movements

That you need this kind of advice in the first place shows how confused you are as a people

Forcing non Igbos into your biafra agenda grin Nigeria part 2

Bumbling yoru-slaves with emirates on their lands should advise themselves on how reinstate obaship in kwara before advising Igbos.

How can a person born without teeth teach the man with teeth how to chew? grin grin
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
No one mentioned anything about Igala and their ancestral routes. But it's linguistically Yoruboid and an Igala nigga himself confirmed that for you on that very thread. But you'll never acknowledge that because it doesn't side with your agenda.

You're the guy who likes to call out chimo and nwoke and still form iyanga with Igbos on this forum. You're not fooling anyone so stop trying. Let's just both accept you're a troll and move on.

Maka gini? Were you not the one who started this thread 'Demographics of Kogi State' (https://www.nairaland.com/3671711/demographics-kogi-state) where you and your clique were trying to dictate to ethnic groups in Kogi State, what they were and what they were not? Were you chaps not the ones telling the Igala, what their language sounded like and what it wasn't?

Now, after you were told on that thread to let indigenes of that place confirm by themselves what they were and what they were not, instead of an outsider imposing a different identity on them, you felt offended. This was over 2 months ago, and now you want to carry over that matter into this thread, by still wailing over the issue and calling me names? Na so di matter pain you reach? shocked

Or are you just seeking attention from me? Ok, you have been duly noticed. Forgive me for not caring. Now run along into the kindergarten section, and play with your toys.... undecided By the way, you can continue with the name calling if it makes you feel better...

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

Maka gini? Were you not the one who started this thread 'Demographics of Kogi State' (https://www.nairaland.com/3671711/demographics-kogi-state) where you and your clique were trying to dictate to ethnic groups in Kogi State, what they were and what they were not? Were you chaps not the ones telling the Igala, what their language sounded like and what it wasn't?

Now, after you were told on that thread to let indigenes of that place confirm by themselves what they were and what they were not, instead of an outsider imposing a different identity on them, you felt offended. This was over 2 months ago, and now you want to carry over that matter into this thread, by still wailing over the issue and calling me names? Na so di matter pain you reach? shocked

Or are you just seeking attention from me? Ok, you have been duly noticed. Forgive me for not caring. Now run along into the kindergarten section, and play with your toys.... undecided By the way, you can continue with the name calling if it makes you feel better...

And on that same thread it was an Iga dude who told us what his language sounded like and that I was "correct."

Maka gini o gini, using Igbo phrases every now and then doesn't give your nonsense posts any more standing.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Probz:
And on that same thread it was an Iga dude who told us what his language sounded like and that I was "correct."

Maka gini o gini, using Igbo phrases every now and then doesn't give your nonsense posts any more standing.

Oh, you want to continue dragging that issue from a different thread, that is more than 2 months old? You are also wailing because I used an Igbo phrase? Can you imagine how childish you sound? Oya, cry me a river. Abeg, swerve... mtcheew
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you want to continue dragging that issue from a different thread, that is more than 2 months old? You are also wailing because I used an Igbo phrase? Can you imagine how childish you sound? Oya, cry me a river. Abeg, swerve... mtcheew

We let an Igala man decide and he told you to shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betrayal: Biafrans Goes Angry; Releases 5 Phone Numbers Of South East Governors / "You Are Daydreaming " Adebanjo Tells Tinubu / Details of man That Looked Like Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Exposed In VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.