Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra (10663 Views)

Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / The Nigeria Vs Biafra Story In Pictures; 1967 - 2017 - Pic / This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 9:40pm On May 31, 2017
I am believing that at the appropriate time, people like myself would be at the heart of an agitation done with brains, calculation and objectivity which is already building up massively
slivertongue:

you could be the finger behind them
if you know those behind Kanu you will give those guys a chance
there are no perfect leaders anywhere

1 Like

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 9:47pm On May 31, 2017
Yea, if you ignore them and not retaliate they naturally will get tired and just exit the thread. No need exchanging banters with them because it is so easy to create a moniker in any name and impersonate. Since this is a civil thread devoid of abuses, Amarabae tried as usual to claim Igbo and distract us but my ignoring her sent her packing.
mekuzi09:

You are very correct. If not for the "we South South crew" on this forum that attack Igbos with ferocity, I don't think the average Igboman will have a problem sharing the same country with ND tribes. After all, Rivers State is a composition of different ethnic group, including Igbos and Ijaws, but the state is peaceful.

5 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Develpeast: 9:48pm On May 31, 2017
caleboxylic:

I don't even want any non-igbo speaking tribe in Biafra except Ibibio, anang and Efik if they wish to join Biafra. I'm 70% sure ogoja/ogoni will join Biafra if given the opportunity. Biafra of only Igbo tribe will be a great nation to reckon with.

Sometimes you all think Biafra is heaven instead of a new country. If you start choosing ppl that you want to share a country with, who will draw the boundary demarcation for you? Nnamdi KANU? I believe the only open minded ppl in this struggle are the ppl on top but the followers are killing it based on over patriotism.

3 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 31, 2017
DerideGull:

Ndigbo are steadfast in their quest to achieve home land. Any group is free to declare its homeland too. The die is cast.
You are not a decision maker, so you are still entitled to one vote and your opinion.
Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 9:49pm On May 31, 2017
I would be happy if someone like you is also among the thinking machinery of this great movement. You are truly knowledgeable and I'm hoping you contribute in your own little way.
PointB:

That is true.
The Ken Saro Wiwa case was also a missed opportunity. Eastern Nigeria folded their hands and watched as life was snuffed out of him and the struggle he represents. We (Igbos) didn't raise a hand to help, maybe because of his past treachery. Uwazuruike would have also felt alone and threatened while he was imprisoned at the peak of his struggle which I believe affected his strategy. In a similar way, NK 'shock and awe' Radio Biafra strategy is about to be replaced with a more subtly system to appeal more to the elite than the masses. I'm not sure how that will pan out.

Nigeria does not respect reason and logic, they respect any 'shock and awe' which threatens the system. So while a subtly and elitist approach will appeal to some, the 'shock and awe' element is still important an element in this struggle for self-determination. It appeals to many.

Sun Tsu, Art of War, Chapter 2 verse 16 says

This was the strategy used by NK during his Radio Biafra days to get the people to this point. That strategy must always be deployed and to its maximum effect. In the journey to Biafra, Nigeria is the enemy, and strategy as such to force self determination is fair. The pressure must be sustained and increased, and there must be no let-up. As often as can be possibly arranged, IPOB must come up with options to keep the fire burning, they should not waste to much time over analyzing it. Some IPOD action should be compelling others confounding, even ambiguous.

Even Nigeria government will find it difficult to afford the cost of maintaining order in multiple cities and town across a united better south.

Sun Tsu, Art of War, Chapter 2 verse 19 says

When there is no idea of what next to do, street protests and rallies are always available. We must make haste. No one can kill an idea whose time has come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 9:52pm On May 31, 2017
Just like a new born, all parties must be open-minded and have it in mind at all times that only Equity and Justice will make any union successful
Develpeast:

Sometimes you all think Biafra is heaven instead of a new country. If you start choosing ppl that you want to share a country with, who will draw the boundary demarcation for you? Nnamdi KANU? I believe the only open minded ppl in this struggle are the ppl on top but the followers are killing it based on over patriotism.

3 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by YorubaForum: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
Develpeast:

Oga afonja abeg go and sit down...we need to organise ourself before the rubbish that is happening in Nigeria now Will start happening there...so and bury ur head in shame
Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Develpeast: 10:01pm On May 31, 2017
A note of reality to those who are trying to equate Biafra to heaven:

1. Biafra will be a country and not paradise. The outcome of our decisions today will decide if the country will be better than what we have now or worse.

2. In Biafra, there will be sins like formication, adultery, armed robbery, heart break, corruption, etc. It depends on how you see it. Its a country of real people and not spirits, okay.

3. Igbo needs other tribes in Biafra. The many, the merrier. On a serious note, we need the sea access, we need the available market, we need the love of neighborhood and most importantly, we need the numbers. Igbo's thrive with numbers and if it goes the way it is planned, we are going to ecstatic by the number of Igbo's relocating from kano to warri and from Lagos to akwa ibom. People is money.

4. Biafra will meet some difficulties of which they will need time to solve. Yes, a new born baby will learn to crawl before walking. Do Biafra will pass through such process. The only difference is that it will not crawl on stone but crawl on a rug. So the knee will not peel. I assure, with a conglomeration of positive minded people who are looking for a better life, it story will always turn out better.

5. Biafra is not for you and I. Yes, this is the painful truth. The enjoyment that will come for Biafra will be fully enjoyed by our kids why you and I will work to make it better. Ours is to do the work when its fully actualized, they will just copy our template and live life to the fullest.

In all, when Biafra comes, it is going to be a reward of hardwork and no shortcuts.

8 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Develpeast: 10:06pm On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

Oga afonja abeg go and sit down...we need to organise ourself before the rubbish that is happening in Nigeria now Will start happening there...so and bury ur head in shame

You do not need to get worked up about anything, I am a very logical minded man and I will tell you that if you say ogoni will join while annang will not join, then you are creating a problem yourself.

Let everybody come and let's get Biafra. Biafra is a country and not heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

Standing on the sideline and watching events without commenting could earn you more respect. Stop this childish rant of Afonjas. Its too mechanical.

2 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Candyrain(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2017
Chiwude:
Nice thread! Weldone Ahaika, Amarabae, Candy.rain, Kathmandu and others. Keep up the good work.

Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
Develpeast:

You do not need to get worked up about anything, I am a very logical minded man and I will tell you that if you say ogoni will join while annang will not join, then you are creating a problem yourself.

Let everybody come and let's get Biafra. Biafra is a country and not heaven.
This is the sole reason, why intellectuals have to key in to the movement. They are the ones that have what it takes to engage other group in the ND and possibly come up with working framework that will carry everybody along.

2 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 10:33pm On May 31, 2017
Develpeast:
A note of reality to those who are trying to equate Biafra to heaven:

1. Biafra will be a country and not paradise. The outcome of our decisions today will decide if the country will be better than what we have now or worse.

2. In Biafra, there will be sins like formication, adultery, armed robbery, heart break, corruption, etc. It depends on how you see it. Its a country of real people and not spirits, okay.

3. Igbo needs other tribes in Biafra. The many, the merrier. On a serious note, we need the sea access, we need the available market, we need the love of neighborhood and most importantly, we need the numbers. Igbo's thrive with numbers and if it goes the way it is planned, we are going to ecstatic by the number of Igbo's relocating from kano to warri and from Lagos to akwa ibom. People is money.

4. Biafra will meet some difficulties of which they will need time to solve. Yes, a new born baby will learn to crawl before walking. Do Biafra will pass through such process. The only difference is that it will not crawl on stone but crawl on a rug. So the knee will not peel. I assure, with a conglomeration of positive minded people who are looking for a better life, it story will always turn out better.

5. Biafra is not for you and I. Yes, this is the painful truth. The enjoyment that will come for Biafra will be fully enjoyed by our kids why you and I will work to make it better. Ours is to do the work when its fully actualized, they will just copy our template and live life to the fullest.

In all, when Biafra comes, it is going to be a reward of hardwork and no shortcuts.

We all need to come together with one sole purpose, to achieve equity and justice! Sometimes I ask where are fathers were when our freedom was seized by the northerners by making sure we can't achieve our peak in this entity and making us second class citizens in a country we call our own. I wonder!

3 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by SlayerForever: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2017
ndcide:

GBAM!!!!

I've been shouting. My people have refused to listen.

Somewhere in their illusion they think of a SS state.

One buffoon is talking about urhobo state. in the same breath mentioned resource control or federalism.

I laughed. Our people are not ready.

Unfortunately, when they are pinned to the wall, they'll blame GEJ.

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2017
I believe with over 2k views, and the comments made so far it is agreeable to a very large extent that the Niger Delta lacks at this point in time a nationalist personality that can move its nationality in unison.

5 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by YorubaForum: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2017
mekuzi09:

Standing on the sideline and watching events without commenting could earn you more respect. Stop this childish rant of Afonjas. Its too mechanical.

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Chigboboss: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2017
ahaika23:

Bro, you need to realize that when you have made up your mind to achieve anything, nothing can stop you. When it is ripe, the North can not hold us bound further. They deliberately skewed the constitution to perpetually make us unable to have the number necessary to change the constitution but I tell you, injustice will not suppress justice forever. If not for how NK had been going about the struggle, it would not have gotten global attention this fast.

Negative global attention that still cannot get us the needed majority to get a referendum to leave this hell-hole.

ahaika23:

I remember when he shouted at the Judge in court and I read some comments suggesting that he should have begged her rather than talk to her that way and what happened finally, he was released. Or do you think he was pitied upon before he was granted bail? Things actually went down and they had no choice but to succumb. I tell you, if you want to beg, you will remain a begger!

Released on bail on medical grounds you mean. That is pity.
Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Zhirinovsky: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2017
There is no Biafra without non Igbos Bro. I can't picture myself in a new country without the Efiks and ibibios,we are the same people. The ijaws too and other ethnicities in the ND. Together we can forge a nation on equity and. Fairness.
Biafra without the ibibios means that people like Gen.Phillip Effiong fought for nothing (God forbid).
It just pains me when some Niger Deltans say ill about their Igbo brothers and denounce Biafra. That was exactly what the people that divided the old eastern region wanted to achieve so that we can be so divided to challenge them.
UncleJudax:
There is strength in diversity. But that is only if and when everyone is happy in a "union". Clearly that not the case in Nigeria.

In the same vein, lumping too many unrelated people in Biafra wouldn't be any different from the present Nigeria.

I have always said if the non Igbo folks in the SS want their freedom from Nigeria, their best bet is to have an "MOU" with Biafra, then go their way after the struggle is actualised.

Nobody wants non IGBOs in Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Ikology(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2017
ahaika23:

Over the years, the struggle for self-determination of the Niger Delta has flipped for multiple times on different fronts but all have had if not similar but a very closely related demise. From the times of Adaka Boro through Ken Sarowiwa (both of blessed memory) to the times of the militancy struggle, all of which had one peculiar thing in common which is the deliberate and intentional slaughtering of the men in the struggle and/or their subordinates at the expense of the struggle. Sadly NOTHING much can be said to have been achieved in that regard.
My region boasts of billions of dollards of reserves of natural gas and crude oil which does not translate to the expectant living condition of the common man, neither does it reflect in a single perspective on the average Niger Deltan. With the billions of reserve lying within and out of our shores, the Niger Delta would have been an envy of the rest of Africa but what we have is a large expanse of murky dirty filty landscape covered and littered by shanties unfit for humans. Communities with crude oil underneath their lands are even living in worse conditions. This is the sad story of the Niger Delta.

The men who have recently been involved in whatever title they called it in recent times have all backed out. A lot of people are of the opinion that the likes of Asari, Boyloaf, Ateke Tom, Governor, Niger Delta Avengers, and their likes have been duly rewarded for their struggle and settled excellently well. I cannot say anything in that regard because I have never been an arms bearer, let alone be involve in the freedom fighting crusade, neither do I have any access whatsoever to any of the aforementioned groups or individuals (yes, there are a lot of people like us), and thus have NEVER benefitted in any single drop of oil the flows from my backyard. It then seemed as though the self-determination was never about a group of selves but rather a unit of self!

Who then are we the Niger Deltans, who are we? Do we have to take up arms before we can have a sip of our God-given resources? Why has Nigeria programmed the people of the region to resort to violence if they want to at least lead a fabulous life? Why do Emirs in the far North have oil wells in the tropics where I have to cut through bushes to reach when I want to farm (but the Emir only sees it on a map) while my Uwema and or Oda/Abuan (Community Chief and or King of Abua) have no knowledge as to when the wells in his domain were snatched away to a Northerner, why

We have tried our best by using force but what has been learnt is that force may not give us a peaceful happy ending. Even the bible says “come let us reason together”. It is time to reason together. What the Biafra sit-at-home day has impressed in my heart is that anything is achievable without the sound of a single gun. So what options do we have? Because as far as I am concerned, Nigeria being composed as it is remains a contraption of injustice, therefore equity and fairness will forever remain in the realms of our imaginations.

On the inclusion of our region with Biafrans, for those who may not be aware, the contraption Nigeria was initially composed of 3 regions viz the Northern, Eastern and Western regions. Now the Eastern region was a composition of all the south-eastern states and southern states. It was officially divided in 1967 into three new states which were Rivers State, South-Eastern State and East-Central. But these were originally a region bound by unity, language gradiation and sharing (what a word means in one dialect would mean some other thing in another dialect, same word), culture values, same food, trade and commerce. But Nigeria came and began to split us all apart.

Over the radio today, I heard some rather embarrassing comment from one caller who claimed to be from Rivers State. He spoke with antagonism and anger as to why Igbos would make Port Harcourt businesses grounded yesterday during the sit-at-home exercise and I asked myself why he and his family members do not own businesses. If you refuse to fix it, others are fixing theirs and your refusal/hate cannot stop the world! We have to keep up and compete so as to be able to rub shoulders with others and have the voice to speak and be heard. We cannot be cowards and want the best, who would give it?

As it is now, if my brothers want to insist not to be a part of the future with Biafra, I would ask them who in the south-south is a Niger Delta Nationalist whom we can look up to and follow and your guess is as good as mine. As for me, instead of sitting down doing nothing, I would rather take pride in voting for a referendum for a better future for my people. I believe a process has begun without the sound of the barrel!

Those of our people in East are predominantly myopic, selfish and lack the will to accommodate modern economy. Providence and their political sagacity has made it possible for Abuja to emerge which the whole of the North now see as their heritage , also Lagos has been generally accepted by all Yorubas while we down south are still debating about Port Harcourt. PH is suppose to be a hub by now, with the right population mix that will rival Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Chigboboss: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2017
DauraDullardo:
You can't get anywhere with those people with this your wrong frame of mind. You're dealing with extremely ultra-conservative feudalists and oligarchs. Negotiations and round-table discussions arent things they understand or relate with. In all honesty I have every reason to see you as a pacifist. The more you continue trying to assuage or pacify them, the more they continue trampling on you... The more they'll continue to see you as a conquered lot. They can NEVER concede anything to you by the reason of negotiations. That is the nature of bullies. It has always been the same since the beginning of time. You can't have your way with a bully until the day you decide to stand up to him.

This Nigerian question is a matter of survival. The survival of the North is desperately hinged on the resources from the South. Buhari said it sometime ago that desert encroachment is a huge challenge for the North. They desperately need the arable grasslands of the South plus the almighty petroleum resources. Asking for a restructuring is akin to severing them from their means of survival. You asking them to die and they can NEVER agree to that. Buhari himself said it's better we all drown in the ocean than to ask them to go their way. I think this should give you an insight into the kind of problem/situation we're dealing with.

Fifty years from now, Nigeria can never be restructured. We'll continue going round in circles until the country collapses .... Most possibly by violence. There's no other way. Quote me fifty years from today!

And by your definition, standing up to them is through insults and threats?

How can we be so undiplomatic and almost tactless as such? Do you know how much animosity we have created? Even when we get Biafra have you thought about the intricate details as highlighted on the thread about deporting us from Nigeria?

smh

1 Like

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by DauraDullardo(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Chigboboss:
And by your definition, standing up to them is through insults and threats?

How can we be so undiplomatic and almost tactless as such? Do you know how much animosity we have created? Even when we get Biafra have you thought about the intricate details as highlighted on the thread about deporting us from Nigeria?

smh
My friend I've told you these people do not understand the language of tact and diplomacy. Stop wasting your precious time on that. It has never worked before, it won't work now and it's never going to work anytime in the future. History is there for us all to learn from. The Yorubas had to stand up to them between 1991 and 1998 before they conceded. It wasn't diplomacy and tact. It was pure and outright rebellion. They used NADECO, they used Radio Kudirat, they engaged in street protests. They were hounded and killed and many fled the country. In the end the Northern Oligarchs backed down.

The issue of deportation is quite pedestrian and lame. If you find yourself in a foreign country, you're obligated to play by their rules. That's simple. There are Nigerians scattered all over the world and they're not being deported because they're Nigerians. Make no mistakes, there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerian citizens in Biafran territory. Whatever applies to our people over there will also apply to their people down here. It's a two-way thing. I believe at the time of separation there should be extant laws that would take care of the issue of immigrants.

Lastly, we expect that Biafrans should be thinking HOME by now. They should begin the process of divesting their resources back to Biafra. It proposes to be an African economic hub in relation to manufacturing, entertainment and technology. We know it's not going to be an easy walk but the future appears exceptionally bright.

6 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2017
It surprises me that an Abuan that has nothing both historically and linguistically with Ibos will wright this RUBBISH.
No Abua man be it from Central Abua, Emughan or Odual will ever think of joining biafra.
Even the Uwema of Abua will spit on the Op if he sees him/her.
Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2017
You remember my first post about the very first Eastern Region, it comprised of all of us in the East and South of the Niger consisting of Igbos,
Ijaws, Ibibios, Anangs, and every other ethnic group I must have missed. They now made the Ikwerres, Etches, Emuohas and all the other Igbo speaking groups in Rivers State to become antagonistic towards their own Igbos from other states. This in itself is a cancer amongst us. What benefit on earth do you derive from being deceived and manipulated to fight against your own people of same culture and values by an outsider. the earlier we see each one of us as brothers, the better for our collective struggle and future.
Zhirinovsky:
There is no Biafra without non Igbos Bro. I can't picture myself in a new country without the Efiks and ibibios,we are the same people. The ijaws too and other ethnicities in the ND. Together we can forge a nation on equity and. Fairness.
Biafra without the ibibios means that people like Gen.Phillip Effiong fought for nothing (God forbid).
It just pains me when some Niger Deltans say ill about their Igbo brothers and denounce Biafra. That was exactly what the people that divided the old eastern region wanted to achieve so that we can be so divided to challenge them.

7 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2017
NK's efforts can never be seen as a Negative Global attention as you claim. There is nothing negative about it. Even freedom fighters in other climes who kill to achieve sovereignty are always during the process given aid from external forces given that their agitations are genuine and as they normally put it, for the greater good. So begging my brother is never going to get you what you need in life!
Chigboboss:

Negative global attention that still cannot get us the needed majority to get a referendum to leave this hell-hole.

Released on bail on medical grounds you mean. That is pity.

3 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2017
That is the problem with you. What surprises you? Is it the stories you heard about what Igbos did to Abuans? Can you relate such stories to your present relationship with Igbos? I have lived with Igbo folks for over 20 years now and bro, everything said against them I am yet to experience.
What I have rather learnt from them is the ability to be self-dependent, build a business, nurture it and let it blossom, which I can beat my chest and say in the whole of Abua Kingdom, there is no one who has built an edifice from scratch, by setting up a business empire which employs up to 10 people. Which Abua man have you heard of in the capacity of the likes of late Stanley Uwom in this present day. It is because of this hatred among us that we do not thrive!
Ekinematics:
It surprises me that an Abuan that has nothing both historically and linguistically with Ibos will wright this RUBBISH.
No Abua man be it from Central Abua, Emughan or Odual will ever think of joining biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekinematics:
Do you think everybody thinks and breath hate like you

3 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2017
I believe it was even made possible due to the sheer number of numerous languages within a given region. But sense is prevailing by the day.
Ikology:

Those of our people in East are predominantly myopic, selfish and lack the will to accommodate modern economy. Providence and their political sagacity has made it possible for Abuja to emerge which the whole of the North now see as their heritage , also Lagos has been generally accepted by all Yorubas while we down south are still debating about Port Harcourt. PH is suppose to be a hub by now, with the right population mix that will rival Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2017
ahaika23:
That is the problem with you. What surprises you? Is it the stories you heard about what Igbos did to Abuans? Can you relate such stories to your present relationship with Igbos? I have lived with Igbo folks for over 20 years now and bro, everything said against them I am yet to experience.
What I have rather learnt from them is the ability to be self-dependent, build a business, nurture it and let it blossom, which I can beat my chest and say in the whole of Abua Kingdom, there is no one who has built an edifice from scratch, by setting up a business empire which employs up to 10 people. Which Abua man have you heard of in the capacity of the likes of late Stanley Uwom in this present day. It is because of this hatred among us that we do not thrive!
Ekinamitic is an Okrikan, I wonder why the guy hate Igbos so much. Judging from the fact that some Okrikans are bilingual; very fluent in Ijaw and Igbo, pointing to the fact that the group have been existing side by side peacefully for ages . Sometimes, I'm force to believe that he is an imposter, going by his trailing antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by ahaika23: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2017
mekuzi09:

Ekinamitic is an Okrikan, I wonder why the guy hate Igbos so much. Judging from the fact that some Okrikans are bilingual; very fluent in Ijaw and Igbo, pointing to the fact that the group have been existing side by side peacefully for ages . Sometimes, I'm force to believe that he is an imposter, going by his trailing antecedents.

We keep hating and they keep slaving us. First it was the whites, now it is the North!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by slivertongue: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2017
ahaika23:
I am believing that at the appropriate time, people like myself would be at the heart of an agitation done with brains, calculation and objectivity which is already building up massively

may the GOOD LORD grant you wisdom and strength to be a good follower and a good leader

1 Like

Re: Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2017
ahaika23:

We keep hating and they keep slaving us. First it was the whites, now it is the North!

I'm not in support of what the north and other regions have been doing.
Same way I'm not in support of Biafra.
Abua will never be part of your phantom biafra.
No single Abuan or Odual man will think like you.

The constant cultism and communal clashes especially in emughan have not been fully resolved.
People both the old and young are deserting their villages eg Aminigboko and Owerewere, here you are talking biafra.
Betty Appiafi is just sitting there in the green chambers doing nothing.
Abua need to fix its internal crisis.
I was expecting you to write a thread about Abua and its people and the present restlessness in Abua (especially emughan), here you are clamouring for a phantom biafra.

Tell me how many Ipob youth here know Abua?
How many of them can point Abua on the map?
Some that even reside in our beloved Rivers State do not even know Abua.
Your identity is almost taken away from you and all you could do is clamour for biafra.
Just hide your face abeg.

Abuans both in Rivers State, Nigeria and the world at large will always remain Niger Deltans and will continue to fight the course of the SS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Groups Plot A Way Forward At The Annual Arewa Youth Leadership Summit / Governor Okowa Hails IBB At 78 For Creating Delta State / National Assembly Appoints Abimbola Ayo-Yusuf As Chief Complaints Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.