Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time (30969 Views)

5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search / 5 Ways To Search For Jobs After Graduation / 5 Ways To Gain A Job Experience Before Your First Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2017
6. Spending too much time on social media.
I am an addict.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2017
ok
MEGGATRON:
The number 4 is invalid you only live once i make money i enjoy it. Nigga buys the best gadget i can afford, wear cloths i fancy, go to club with friends and fuck_ hoes
Thats life!
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by karrim4real(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok oh.

Check my signature

Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2017
thanks so much
emmanude:
ALL ON POINT,NICE ONE BRO...
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2017
lol
Husty:
Oloshoism
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by burkingx(f): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2017
angry

Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2017
yeah correct
Iyaomolere4:
I can say most youths today or even adults are guilty for at least one of this
Nice one OP
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Social media, really? well social media has helped me positively. Maybe because people bastardized the importance and major on the negativity.
EloquentMedia:
you left out social media. Could it be because you are as guilty
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2017
exactly, that is where opportunity stares at them and they ignore
iykepromotions:
Still wondering while some Nigerian youths spend most of their time online without making money from it.
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Ralphdan(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Slayqueenism!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Amberon: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Until you realise when its too late. Continue! Its a free world.
MEGGATRON:
The number 4 is invalid you only live once i make money i enjoy it. Nigga buys the best gadget i can afford, wear cloths i fancy, go to club with friends and fuck_ hoes
Thats life!
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2017
i respect your opinion. Not all youths know this you just said. I see struggles, i see youths that are unemployed and are making efforts. Truth is,
some don't do anything
idris4eva:
infact bro you just took the words outta my mouth
I wonder how people always make unemployed youth feels they ain't doing well to help themselves.
Everyone wants a white collar job not because they wish to stay there till eternity but just to raise a capital and start up their own business.
Who doesn't wish to become his/her own boss.

Enough of all these 20 ways you waste your youth age bla bla
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PalmchatApp: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2017
lol, no dear. It depends on what you do on social media. As an event planner, content strategist, i am mostly online researching and learning more.
Sincere4u:
6. Spending too much time on social media.
I am an addict.
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Some they allow things or they spend their time on tins like
1) Whatsapping 24/7
2) Facebooking 24/7
3) Twitting 24/7
4) Instagraming 24/7
and other social site stuff that will benefit dem nothing in life..... Gosh!!! i dont knw y ppl can't jux make use of their TIME or make use of their selves to b more valuable and spend their time on things Like
1) Engagging in research work like how to generate money online, study material dat relate to the area of their specialty.
2) Think on how to start small business wit little capital. every tin in life starts from small... and gradually become big with Time. example Dangote.
3) Finally, Study the word of God and pray for divine grace and direction because without God we can do nothing on this planet earth.

In Conclusion, put God first in all u do in dis Life
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by luckenzo77: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Respect55:
My brother, if I start telling u Wat most of us have passed through to make ends meet, u will show some empathy to our course. Those that are employed now didn't even struggle as much as we have done. If u have any job at all, advertise it here and stop making the issue appear as if the unemployed like me aren't serious.
U talked of emptying their wallet to feel among, do u empty wallet that is already empty? Think of the Government that has failed us both in job hunt and empowerment. The problem with most of us is finance to start up something, not that we enjoy bn idle or that we are waiting for white collar jobs.

#AshamedOfMyGovernment

My brother if only they know what people like us have been through. Its on record that I came 1st in Auchi poly recruitment 2013, I was also among 20% pass in NNPC recruitment 2011, I was among 5% pass in Security And Exchange Commission recruitment 2011. Yet all these job was not given to me. Even to start business where is the capital? Government has failed us in all ramifications period. You people should stop talking as if we're happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by holluphemydavid(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chiefly:
Hmm, couldn't agree more.

NO. 6 : NYSC

NO. 7: Drugs, Por.n and mastuba...

NO. 8: 9jabet

NO. 9: Cultisim

In actual fact, most of our young people in tertiary institutions are doing nothing but wasting thier time, better to go learn a trade, skill or hand(y)work.
in every nonsense,there is always a small sense
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Respect55(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
luckenzo77:

My brother if only they know what people like us have been through. Its on record that I came 1st in Auchi poly recruitment 2013, I was also among 20% pass in NNPC recruitment 2011, I was among 5% pass in Security And Exchange Commission recruitment 2011. Yet all these job was not given to me. Even to start business where is the capital? Government has failed us in all ramifications period. You people should stop talking as if we're happy.
That's what I'm saying. We have really bn through a lot
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by erobes: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
*PONZI/BET9JA...i know many made money from it but MANY MORE made nothing from it after using their little saving or borrowed money...ITS ALL ABOUT LUCK sha
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by eezeribe(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Respect55:
My brother, if I start telling u Wat most of us have passed through to make ends meet, u will show some empathy to our course. Those that are employed now didn't even struggle as much as we have done. If u have any job at all, advertise it here and stop making the issue appear as if the unemployed like me aren't serious.
U talked of emptying their wallet to feel among, do u empty wallet that is already empty? Think of the Government that has failed us both in job hunt and empowerment. The problem with most of us is finance to start up something, not that we enjoy bn idle or that we are waiting for white collar jobs.

#AshamedOfMyGovernment
Do you need a loan?
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Respect55:

#AshamedOfMyGovernment
getout of here. Silly human being. Talking like a lunatic. Idiot
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
That number 4 sef.. undecided
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by ruzell86: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Do you need a loan?
Yes, I sure need a loan.
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by EmpireSolid: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bet9ja nkor
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ask them to learn a skill and get employed, they will now start asking you for money.

As if they didn't pay for their university Education. Where has it landed them?? angry
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by kenny1313(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
idris4eva:
infact bro you just took the words outta my mouth
I wonder how people always make unemployed youth feels they ain't doing well to help themselves.
Everyone wants a white collar job not because they wish to stay there till eternity but just to raise a capital and start up their own business.
Who doesn't wish to become his/her own boss.

Enough of all these 20 ways you waste your youth age bla bla

Young men, the truth is bitter.
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
mecussey:
The one that suprises me most is the youths think life starts after university. They feel so comfortable, chasing women up and down and collecting money from there parents. Pls, my dear homeboys, start your hustle as early as 15 while you school so that the next 15yrs you are already a millionaire. If you dont know how to hustle, go to Onitsha at 15 and learn trade while schooling.

Stop giving stupid advice.
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by kwakwakwa(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
+ social media :
* Nairaland
* Twitter
* Instagram
* Palmchat
* Face book
* Badoo
* Eskimi
* 2go

etc ................................................................
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PassionBlu(f): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Ekakamba post=57084291]Being a Nairaland warrior Parasite:
Most jobless youths prefer Nairaland e-tribal war, criticism, insults, posting fake fixed games, tongue blanket 'olosholism'/'gilgolism' grin instead of hustling in a legit way. tongue
[/qunaote]. Na so
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PassionBlu(f): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ekakamba:
Being a Nairaland warrior Parasite:
Most jobless youths prefer Nairaland e-tribal war, criticism, insults, posting fake fixed games, tongue blanket 'olosholism'/'gilgolism' grin instead of hustling in a legit way. tongue
Ekakamba:
[color=#006600]Being a Nairaland warrior Parasite:
[/color]
Ekakamba:
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by PassionBlu(f): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ekakamba:

Na so
Re: 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Ask them to learn a skill and get employed, they will now start asking you for money.

As if they didn't pay for their university Education. Where has it landed them?? angry
Pls can you give me lists of skills a student can learn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / My Experience Recruiting From Nairaland. Shocking. / Schleez Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.