Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,165 members, 7,856,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? (405 Views)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Why Are Opobo People So Hot Tempered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by Danokoje14(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2017
please pals,are girls with beards really hot tempered..i am just asking to know because most of the girls i have come across have slight beards and i noticed they always over react at any slightest provocation..i don't know if its the same every where...please i really wanna know.
Re: Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2017
No, they are not!!
Re: Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by TheBlogSavvy: 3:16pm On May 31, 2017
Maybe
Re: Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by Daniel2289(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2017
Not all. But op y all this question
Re: Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
The fess slap I received this year was from a bearded gel in a bus
I saw something that looked like thread on her chin and tried removing it w/o her consent.
Brethren this Gal format my face with slap I forgot my destination.
Fear dem o
Re: Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by ken19: 3:31pm On May 31, 2017
its a myth
Re: Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by cerowo(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
When we were little then, we were believed 2 think that ladies or women with beards are tend 2 wicked...
Buh nw i can vouch that it isn't true because i ve come across few of them.. Being hot tempered is in the blood
Re: Are Girls With Beards Really Hot Tempered? by Splinz(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2017
cheesy

Shebi you want them to coman lift you up above the shoulder and drop on the ground, before you know that they are baddoo?

(1) (Reply)

How Does Sexual Sins Relates With Soul Ties? / How Does Federal Goverment Employee I.d Look's Like / Making Cool $$$ With Ur Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.