Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Does Federal Goverment Employee I.d Look's Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Federal Goverment Employee I.d Look's Like (403 Views)

I Am In Love With My Employee / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Federal Goverment Employee I.d Look's Like by omoharry(f): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am trying to authenticate someone I.D..
Re: How Does Federal Goverment Employee I.d Look's Like by BUTTERBEER: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
omoharry:
I am trying to authenticate someone I.D..I requested for his work i.D since he claim to be working in the federal ministry of trade and investment..he sent me a card that stated national I.D card..is that the card is is use by govt parasters/ministries? everywhere especially in Abuja?
National ID is an ID that shows you're a Nigerian, it doesn't have anything to do with anyone working in the civil service, anyone and everyone can have it, I have one myself.

He should have an ID from his ministry, which will indicate his name, work department and position, level etc. That's a work ID

1 Like

Re: How Does Federal Goverment Employee I.d Look's Like by omoharry(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
National ID is an ID that shows you're a Nigerian, it doesn't have anything to do with anyone working in the civil service, anyone and everyone can have it, I have one myself.

He should have an ID from his ministry, which will indicate his name, work department and position, level etc. That's a work ID
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons Naija Guys Detest Naija Girls BY DAVIYJONESS / What He Said / Make Money By Counting The Malls/plaza In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.