Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion (7838 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And Yahweh was created by the Romans . I burst laff tire that dey grin grin

Where did I say that Yahweh was created by the Romans? Felixomor twisted what and said as always. I never said that. He lied as usual which is what he does always by the way.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

hehehehe, Oga "Romans" grin

You lied that I said Romans created Yahweh na. OGA liar.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Red herrings . You are the king of Red herrings . Catfishbilly is the king of strawman . Atheism is the domain for the logically fallacious . grin

And ironically, you are engaging in a fallacy yourself......ad hominem
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

You lied that I said Romans created Yahweh na. OGA liar.

You said it.
Go Sleep grin
or you want us to give you opportunity to answer the question again? grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There are medical diagnosis that can prove that someone is barren . It is objective . Someone cannot lie when there is evidence to prove it .

Anyone skeptical about miracles especially the deists who believe God does not intervene can still explain away God when an amputee has his limbs restored .

Atheist witches can perform miracles . grin

Nigeria where doctors can sign people off with fake diseases to escape NYSC camp?
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

You said it.
Go Sleep grin
or you want us to give you opportunity to answer the question again? grin

Provide evidence to show where I wrote it or remain the liar that you are known to be here on NL.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Provide evidence to show where I wrote it or remain the liar that you are known to be here on NL.

Oya you first provide evidence first of the name of who wrote Yahweh.

Thats how it rolls tongue
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

Oya you first provide evidence first of the name of who wrote Yahweh.

Thats how it rolls tongue

Still basking in false accusations and lies. You won't die when you speak the truth for once. Try it, I fully assure you, you won't die.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Still basking in false accusations and lies. You won't die when you speak the truth for once. Try it, I fully assure you, you won't die.
Oga Romans,
Stop repeating my old statements
be genuine grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

Like when felixomor said that no disease is natural?

Like when you got caught claiming that 2 pantheists were atheists (billyonaire and co)

Like when you were caught lying for your church- a deaf n dumb counting from 1-4 when he had never spoken or heard since he was born?

I used to be atheist, but I was open minded. Religions have an idea that there should be a God. But they are lost in the quest for God, for that, which they call God are just Extra-Terrestrial Beings, some are humanoid, others are rectoids, others are androids, some have God particles others do not and we are precious.

Any sincere atheist that is ready to understand what God is.....should let me know. I will proof that you are already know what God is. And it is the centre of your argument and you are right more than the theist, you are right that you do not know what God is, even though you know what it should be but theists do not. But for them to know what God really is. They need to either be lectured by someone on my level of understanding or they must become atheist and sincerely start searching for God.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

Oga Romans,
Stop repeating my old statements
be genuine grin

Now you have resulted to claiming an using your "statements". You won't die if you speak the truth. Try it and see. Don't be scared.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Now you have resulted to claiming an using your "statements". You won't die if you speak the truth. Try it and see. Don't be scared.

Are u ready to tell us who wrote Yahweh again now?
Oga Roman Inventor. grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

I used to be atheist, but I was open minded. Religions have an idea that there should be a God. But they are lost in the quest for God, for that, which they call God are just Extra-Terrestrial Beings, some are humanoid, others are rectoids, others are androids, some have God particles others do not and we are precious.

Any sincere atheist that is ready to understand what God is.....should let me know. I will proof that you are already know what God is. And it is the centre of your argument and you are right more than the theist, you are right that you know what God is, but theists do not. But for them to know what God really is. They need to either be lectured by someone on my level of understanding or they must become atheist and sincerely start searching for God.

Ànd KingEbukasBlog was busy lying all over the place that this man is an atheist. KingEbukasBlog you see your life?
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

Are u ready to tell us who wrote Yahweh again now?
Oga Roman Inventor. grin

Are you ready to speak the truth for once?
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Are you ready to speak the truth for once?
I asked u this question decades ago
Stop repeating my questions
Answer first. grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by swegiedon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Any sincere atheist that is ready to understand what God is.....should let me know. I will proof that you are already know what God is. And it is the centre of your argument and you are right more than the theist, you are right that you know what God is, but theists do not. But for them to know what God really is. They need to either be lectured by someone on my level of understanding or they must become atheist and sincerely start searching for God.
True brother. I just feel sad seeing all this religious people worship the god Yahweh religiously. I only imagine if they be this religious in searching of what the God they claim to know is

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

I asked u this question decades ago
Stop repeating my questions
Answer first. grin

Lies
Just speak the truth for once. You won't die.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Lies
Just speak the truth for once. You won't die.
Roman inventor,
Prove the Lies grin
LMAO
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Deicide: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Are you talking Dragon Ballz cheesy
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

Roman inventor,
Prove the Lies grin
LMAO

Shouting "Romans" when ever you are caught lying won't save you. Just learn to speak the truth.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Shouting "Romans" when ever you are caught lying won't save you. Just learn to speak the truth.

Prove it, tongue
Oga Romans.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
felixomor:

Prove it, tongue
Oga Romans.

Youve proved it already. You are still crying Romans na. Tell the truth for once . You won't die.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Youve proved it already. You are still crying Romans na. Tell the truth for once . You won't die.

Prove it na......
LMAO grin
The Roman liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

Ànd KingEbukasBlog was busy lying all over the place that this man is an atheist. KingEbukasBlog you see your life?
Oh no, do not blame him. I was an atheist, and a popular one, but for those 10yrs or more, no day passed without me trying to figure out what God could be. I am impressed that I was an atheist. Because if I just believed there was God without investigation, I probably would not have known that Jehovah, Allah, and the rest of those names are just advanced Extra-terrestrials, some are even hybrids like us. And I think Atheists should not just rely on their logic which is subject to the left brain hemisphere, they need to explore the sub-conscious mind and harness the potentials available on the right brain hemisphere.

In my quest I have traverse Quantum Physics, Quantum Biology, Biogenesis and even Archaeology, AstroPhysics etc. I have gone as far as receive lectures from 3 different Extra-Terreestrial groups, and I could tell when the messages are so convincing that people make a religion out of them. So most of our religions come from different groups of ETs and since Religions gain approval on the yardstick of miracles, there lies the illusion. Religious people do not know that "Spirituality is science not yet understood by Earth Humans". I have gone past that have proof that our Jehovah and the Elohim (plural), Allah etc are advanced ETs and yes, they exist and they want you to believe that they are God, yet we are Gods too, but we do not know. Bottom line is, those Gods that we worship also have God they answer to. The God they answer to, is the core of all. We and the ETs are designed around the core, which God is.

We are at our Core, the UNKNOWABLE UNKNOWN. I think the word, God is not powerful enough to address such .........()........
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Pastafarian: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
dalaman:

he also said ifenes is an atheist and ran away from the thread when his lying Arse was exposed

https://www.nairaland.com/3826699/how-doctor-believe-he-saw/1#56971516
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by dalaman: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pastafarian:

he also said ifenes is an atheist and ran away from the thread when his lying Arse was exposed

https://www.nairaland.com/3826699/how-doctor-believe-he-saw/1#56971516

grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by kkins25(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
JackBizzle:
Yesterday, one of my principles about religion paid off. I had a Muslim couple pay for my taxi.

I had a business meeting in a corner of lagos which I would never drive to and so, I used an uber to the place. After the meeting, I was waiting for my uber to arrive.

The place is a bit flooded and so I knew the uber would take time to come. So there I was waiting for my taxi in the hot sun with my business suit sweating. An older Muslim couple came and were looking confused (I knew they were Muslim from dressing hijab n Muslim cap). I greeted them "Salam, good afternoon". The Muslim couple greeted back and stated that they were looking for an office. I gave them directions and they were happy.

Only for them to come back 5 mins later and inform me that the office was closed and that someone is coming to pick them soon. So we both waited for our pick ups.

While waiting, the couple asked me if I am truly a Muslim ( I was unshaved and I greeted them salam but I just somehow had the swag of a play boy). I told them that I am a recent convert from Christianity to islam. They loved it and started telling me what books to read and how to enjoy islam. They said that they were happy to see a young polished man who is trying to be religious. They gave me 5000 naira for my taxi.

Imagine if I told them that I am an atheist who feels Prophet Mo lied.

There is a lesson somewhere here.

Cc Hahn, jonbellion, dalaman, felixomor, scepticalpyhrro, hopefullandlord, johnydon22 et al
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Deep!
My dad happens to be a rosicrucian. He has been in the order since 1984. I think a part of the rosicrucianism teaching, informs members that they are God. Sayings like the God in you is often heard. If for example, my dad is a God,why then does he need to pray to a God?
Why then does he need help from a God?
A God is all doing and all knowing.
Billyonaire:
Oh no, do not blame him. I was an atheist, and a popular one, but for those 10yrs or more, no day passed without me trying to figure out what God could be. I am impressed that I was an atheist. Because if I just believed there was God without investigation, I probably would not have known that Jehovah, Allah, and the rest of those names are just advanced Extra-terrestrials, some are even hybrids like us. And I think Atheists should not just rely on their logic which is subject to the left brain hemisphere, they need to explore the sub-conscious mind and harness the potentials available on the right brain hemisphere.

In my quest I have traverse Quantum Physics, Quantum Biology, Biogenesis and even Archaeology, AstroPhysics etc. I have gone as far as receive lectures from 3 different Extra-Terreestrial groups, and I could tell when the messages are so convincing that people make a religion out of them. So most of our religions come from different groups of ETs and since Religions gain approval on the yardstick of miracles, there lies the illusion. Religious people do not know that "Spirituality is science not yet understood by Earth Humans". I have gone past that have proof that our Jehovah and the Elohim (plural), Allah etc are advanced ETs and yes, they exist and they want you to believe that they are God, yet we are Gods too, but we do not know. Bottom line is, those Gods that we worship also have God they answer to. The God they answer to, is the core of all. We and the ETs are designed around the core, which God is.

We are at our Core, the UNKNOWABLE UNKNOWN. I think the word, God is not powerful enough to address such .........()........
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Deicide: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
@Billyonaire What do you think about this Video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHP_LPkyRk
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by butterflyl1on: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
JackBizzle:
Yesterday, one of my principles about religion paid off. I had a Muslim couple pay for my taxi.

I had a business meeting in a corner of lagos which I would never drive to and so, I used an uber to the place. After the meeting, I was waiting for my uber to arrive.

The place is a bit flooded and so I knew the uber would take time to come. So there I was waiting for my taxi in the hot sun with my business suit sweating. An older Muslim couple came and were looking confused (I knew they were Muslim from dressing hijab n Muslim cap). I greeted them "Salam, good afternoon". The Muslim couple greeted back and stated that they were looking for an office. I gave them directions and they were happy.

Only for them to come back 5 mins later and inform me that the office was closed and that someone is coming to pick them soon. So we both waited for our pick ups.

While waiting, the couple asked me if I am truly a Muslim ( I was unshaved and I greeted them salam but I just somehow had the swag of a play boy). I told them that I am a recent convert from Christianity to islam. They loved it and started telling me what books to read and how to enjoy islam. They said that they were happy to see a young polished man who is trying to be religious. They gave me 5000 naira for my taxi.

Imagine if I told them that I am an atheist who feels Prophet Mo lied.

There is a lesson somewhere here.

Cc Hahn, jonbellion, dalaman, felixomor, scepticalpyhrro, hopefullandlord, johnydon22 et al

You do not only have the title of Jumbo Dumbo but it actually affects your threads.

This thread is hands down the dumbest thread I have seen so far on Nairaland. grin

Your award is loading my guy cheesy

Cc felixomor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You do not only have the title of Jumbo Dumbo but it actually affects your threads.

This thread is hands down the dumbest thread I have seen so far on Nairaland. grin

Cc felixomor

Its funny how proud he was about the whole thing that he had to rush to tell us grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Cc felixomor

You must have been truly pained when I nominated your thread for the stupid thread awards. The truth is bitter

Feel free to point out what is dumb in the write-up of this thread. You cant and I'm very sure you wont. Troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Old Nature And Your New One / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.