Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion (7831 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 6:24pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
Keep trying hard to Justify your lies.
Besides, if a Christian told you he witnessed a miracle,
You have to believe also.
You dont have to ask proof. Miracles occur.
Dont u think so? grin

I can't believe the Christians miracles.

If I believe it, I would then have to believe the supernatural, which then means that I would have to believe Kingebukasblog when he tells me a ghost exploded white ectoplasm on him every time I walk in on him masturbating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 6:27pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

For us who have moral rectitude , there is no moral lesson to be learnt here ; for the turpitudinous ones like the atheists , deception and manipulation should be appreciated

False morality.

What is evangelism if not manipulating people into your own beliefs?

You Christians are worse when it comes to deception

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 6:41pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I can't believe the Christians miracles.

If I believe it, I would then have to believe the supernatural, which then means that I would have to believe Kingebukasblog when he tells me a ghost exploded white ectoplasm on him every time I walk in on him masturbating.

Then provide evidence for your story.
because Lies are natural to people like u too grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Every human interaction is a lie. You show people your good side and never your bad side when you first meet.

The laws of seduction. Never show your true intent, rather play to your targets weakness.

The 'authentic animal' is allowed to show both his good and dark side . People would applaud him for being genuine . Anyone who tries to repress his dark side would easily been as a hypocrite . I would have easily spotted the hypocrisy you displayed and I'd lose the trust immediately .

To reiterate the point Seun is an atheist but atheist threads never make the front page. Islamic threads on Friday and Christian threads on Sunday.

Think.

What does this have to do with anything ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

False morality.

What is evangelism if not manipulating people into your own beliefs?

You Christians are worse when it comes to deception

Where is the manipulation in evangelism ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Where is the manipulation in evangelism ?

Staged miracles for the gullible to believe the powers of the pastor?

Churches controlling poverty stricken Africans with good. Convert to Christianity and we feed you. Or look that the gifts Jesus brought for you. Fake charity.

Faked speaking in tongues....."orisbabalabetebe, skiboroboskibo"
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 7:16pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Then provide evidence for your story.
because Lies are natural to people like u too grin

The message is more important than the story. Last time I will tell you that it can't be proven. Were you expecting me to record the couple?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Dalamama: 7:24pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry i meant galaman, dalaman grin

Stop stalking me you closet she-male lover.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 7:24pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The 'authentic animal' is allowed to show both his good and dark side . People would applaud him for being genuine . Anyone who tries to repress his dark side would easily been as a hypocrite . I would have easily spotted the hypocrisy you displayed and I'd lose the trust immediately .

What does this have to do with anything ?

You will always be poor. Business and politics are all about showmanship.

You show people what they want and not the truth.

The truth is that the average Nigerian youth is an slowpoke with regards to their love of BBN. Big brother.

Does the mgt of nairaland care? No. The FrontPage gets whatever bbn news there is.

The point is that Machiavelli was right. Business and politics are not for the faint of heart.

You can act all obtuse and claim to be holy and righteous. But you too have been deceptive. You have lied for Christianity and your church.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

You will always be poor. Business and politics are all about showmanship.

You show people what they want and not the truth.

The truth is that the average Nigerian youth is an slowpoke with regards to their love of BBN. Big brother.

Does the mgt of nairaland care? No. The FrontPage gets whatever bbn news there is.

The point is that Machiavelli was right. Business and politics are not for the faint of heart.

You can act all obtuse and claim to be holy and righteous. But you too have been deceptive. You have lied for Christianity and your church.

You used all the laws of seduction and power because of 5000 naira ? This guy is truly a beginner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You used all the laws of seduction and power because of 5000 naira ? This guy is truly a beginner

You like being a clown. There is no where in the story where I asked the couple for money.

The money was unsolicited.

Use your brain

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

The message is more important than the story. Last time I will tell you that it can't be proven. Were you expecting me to record the couple?
Lies.
The message is as important as the story.
because I can also say the message of Christians is more important than their story.
U agree? grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

You like being a clown. There is no where in the story where I asked the couple for money.
The money was unsolicited.
Use your brain

You concocted the story to portray you as some Machiavellian - a crafty manipulator , an intelligent mountebank etc . The deception is not in what you did in your fake story , the deception is what your story is doing to your fellow gullible atheists .

Go and learn jare . tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 7:43pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You concocted the story to portray you as some Machiavellian - a crafty manipulator , an intelligent mountebank etc . The deception is not in what you did in your fake story , the deception is what your story is doing to your fellow gullible atheists .

Go and learn jare . tongue

Men gerrout.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 7:45pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Lies.
The message is as important as the story.
because I can also say the message of Christians is more important than their story.
U agree? grin

Christianity has a contradictory and confusing message.

But the point still stands as I earlier said that the lessons in the parables are more important than the story

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 7:45pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Stop stalking me you closet she-male lover.
I didnt talk to you.
Stop dreaming, Chameleon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Christianity has a contradictory and confusing message.

But the point still stands as I earlier said that the lessons in the parables are more important than the story
Provide evidence.
This is not a parable.
Parables are stories with spiritual meaning.
Oh you now believe in spiritual? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 7:48pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

LMAO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin

The braggart is very proud of himself because of 5k (he even opened a thread to adjure atheists to finagle pittances from innocent religious people) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Dalamama: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

I didnt talk to you.
Stop dreaming, Chameleon. grin

Bla bla bla. Closet She-male lover.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The braggart is very proud of himself because of 5k (he even opened a thread to adjure atheists to finagle pittances from innocent religious people) .
LoLLz grin
ROTFL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Bla bla bla. Closet She-male lover.

Hehehehe
Prove it. grin
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A poverty-stricken mind like yours will focus on the Money rather than the message.

Does your bible teach you to be materialistic?
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 8:09pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Provide evidence.
This is not a parable.
Parables are stories with spiritual meaning.
Oh you now believe in spiritual? grin

No such thing as a spiritual meaning.

A parable has a moral lesson not a spiritual meaning.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 8:20pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

No such thing as a spiritual meaning.

A parable has a moral lesson not a spiritual meaning.

Hehehehe, do you know any atheist who uses parables?
Stop deceiving yourself.
Provide evidence.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

A poverty-stricken mind like yours will focus on the Money rather than the message.

Does your bible teach you to be materialistic?

I'm very money-conscious . The principle of autosuggestion and positive thinking work best for me . Trust me I don't have a poverty mentality . The laws of power and seduction aren't for going around looking for who to deceive and overtly praising yourself when someone becomes your victim . This bespeaks of low self esteem and being desperate for attention - you have to get rid of these . I've been with you for like 2 years in this forum and you don't even look like someone who is capable of making these conquests you brag about .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by frank317: 8:39pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Please do you have any evidence to back up this fictional story of yours? cool

Someone who believes in biblical fictional stories as real is asking for evidence... Lol. If u had been asking for evidence all these while ur life wouldn't have been like this.

If u can believe the Bible, u can believe anything

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Pastafarian: 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
frank317:

Someone who believes in biblical fictional stories as real is asking for evidence... Lol. If u had been asking for evidence all these while ur life wouldn't have been like this.

you're delusional

are you saying Jackbizzle's story is more believable than talking snakes and talking donkeys?

are you implying OPs story is more believable than the story of a young man killing 1000 men with the jaw of a donkey?

only delusional people would believe OPs story while doubting those in the Bible
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 8:51pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, do you know any atheist who uses parables?
Stop deceiving yourself.
Provide evidence.

parable
[par-uh-buh l]
noun
a short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth, religious principle, or moral lesson
a statement or comment that conveys a meaning indirectly by the use of comparison, analogy, or the like.

Parable does not have to be religious.
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm very money-conscious . The principle of autosuggestion and positive thinking work best for me . Trust me I don't have a poverty mentality . The laws of power and seduction aren't for going around looking for who to deceive and overtly praising yourself when someone becomes your victim . This bespeaks of low self esteem and being desperate for attention - you have to get rid of these . I've been with you for like 2 years in this forum and you don't even look like someone who is capable of making these conquests you brag about .

You are quite dull.

Read the story again.

1. I did not approach them. They approached me.

2. They were the ones that asked me religious questions first.

3. I did not ask for money. They gave it freely.

There are no victims in this story. It is a happy story. A Muslim couple went home happy that they have helped a Muslim brother and I went home on a free ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Pastafarian: 8:57pm On May 31, 2017
Jackbizzle, I hope you know they're trolling
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Dalamama: 9:05pm On May 31, 2017
frank317:

I tire oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? / Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.