Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. (5976 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Girls With Green Stretch Marks Are The Ones Masturbating With Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by dmgr(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2017
Ainosemcqueen:
hello
Hi
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by dmgr(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2017
grin
lefulefu:

the type u dey refer to no be tribal marks.na facial disfigurement be dat.
cheesy
lefulefu:

the type u dey refer to no be tribal marks.na facial disfigurement be dat.
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by dmgr(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are looking good
cheesy
Oyindidi:
You are looking good
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by thowbie7ven(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Sanyeri's Tribal Marks is a great example...don't come here and show us one small tin like that
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by tifany89(m): 5:42am On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:

ok, am from ekpoma cheesy
I'm from Irrua cheesy
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by MrCork: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are looking good

^^^^this one don't have taste!!(no oofensece) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by MrCork: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2017
dmgr:
Am proud of my tribal marks.

...bro u work has bus condoctor?((no oofensece) angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Lionessza(f): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
Lionessza, come see a cute Ben10 grin

Awww, ncoh.....how did you know I like them barely out of diapers grin grin.

Hi ntombyolahleko cheesy
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Awww, ncoh.....how did you know I like them barely out of diapers grin grin.

Hi ntombyolahleko cheesy

Kikikiki grin How are you? The spambot got me the other day.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Lionessza(f): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki grin How are you? The spambot got me the other day.

I'm Ok no complaints, how's you ? . Oh thought utshisiwe nawe

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm Ok no complaints, how's you ? . Oh thought utshisiwe nawe

Good. Grand. Tshisiwe? By whom? What do you mean? Ndilost now lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Oyindidi(f): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2017
MrCork:

Seriously angry show us your handsome face if you are bold enough or you are uglee
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Lionessza(f): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Good. Grand. Tshisiwe? By whom? What do you mean? Ndilost now lol.

Lol ngalamadoda alapha asibulalayo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol ngalamadoda alapha asibulalayo grin grin

Oh! Mnxm. LMFAO. Chin, the guys ain't smiling tu. A girl will even be afraid of ukuplitwa these day because you might end up on a braai stand tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2017
MrCork:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Lionessza(f): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh! Mnxm. LMFAO. Chin, the guys ain't smiling tu. A girl will even be afraid of ukuplitwa these day because you might end up on a braai stand tongue

Hey its not safe anywhere , endlini, streets, workplace (eskom story) grin. Kuyanyiwa straight no place to hide.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Jadoskii(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
@your dp, that is not love. Nigga is just stupid. He could have carried the Lil boy and have the umbrella cover both of them
the man is tired na....that small pikin sed go weigh small..
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Hey its not safe anywhere , endlini, streets, workplace (eskom story) grin. Kuyanyiwa straight no place to hide.

Wena, I heard about that on the radio yesterday undecided Shame, I wonder who killed the eskom lady. The story makes no sense for so many reasons. How come nobody noticed for two whole weeks? Something is fishy
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Lionessza(f): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Wena, I heard about that on the radio yesterday undecided Shame, I wonder who killed the eskom lady. The story makes no sense for so many reasons. How come nobody noticed for two whole weeks? Something is fishy

I suspect she knew too much and wanted to tell and some people there had to shut her up, and the security guards know something coz conveniently the surveillance cameras weren't "functioning "that day undecided. I mean seriously how come no one opened the office for the cleaning staff? . No one needed any work from her for two weeks? .her car was there all this time and no one even the police bothered to check the most obvious place ,her office lol mxm.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

I suspect she knew too much and wanted to tell and some people there had to shut her up, and the security guards know something coz conveniently the surveillance cameras weren't "functioning "that day undecided. I mean seriously how come no one opened the office for the cleaning stuff? . No one needed any work from her for two weeks? .her car was there all this time and no one even the police bothered to check the most obvious place ,her office lol mxm.

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Lionessza(f): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

My thoughts exactly!

Yup and I don't see it being solved for years, big dogs are involved. I just feel sorry for the poor guards who have to live with it or join her.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Yup and I don't see it being solved for years, big dogs are involved. I just feel sorry for the poor guards who have to live with it or join her.

Eish. It's really sad. But I have a feeling that someone will crack & spill the beans in time. That's no something you can keep to yourself forever, unless you're really sick in the head. Her loved ones deserve closure.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Lionessza(f): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Eish. It's really sad. But I have a feeling that someone will crack & spill the beans in time. That's no something you can keep to yourself forever, unless you're really sick in the head. Her loved ones deserve closure.

True hey.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by PhilAmadeus: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
ochobaba:
that's no tribal mark brov cz if you see one you go hide your own
yours could be as a result of theft or something similar to kids that doesn't stay long on earth
....Bros u mean Abiku or stuffz lyk DAT?....lai se Young John buh o Wicked

Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by midehi2(f): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
tifany89:

I'm from Irrua cheesy
wow! nice
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by ochobaba(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
....Bros u mean Abiku or stuffz lyk DAT?....lai se Young John buh o Wicked
yea..oti ye e
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by tifany89(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:

wow! nice
Haaaaa just kidding o, but I schooled around that environ for 6 years so I know much about those areas down to Akoko Edo. Repping FGC Ibillo
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by midehi2(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
tifany89:

Haaaaa just kidding o, but I schooled around that environ for 6 years so I know much about those areas down to Akoko Edo. Repping FGC Ibillo
Oh ok, are you the one with gun? shocked
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by tifany89(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:

Oh ok, are you the one with gun? shocked
Lol yes tongue, like my swag?
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by midehi2(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
tifany89:
Lol yes tongue, like my swag?
no...i don't like such swag
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by tifany89(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:

no...i don't like such swag
You must like it by force o sad
Re: Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. by Bibi294(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

i am from Uromi.you are from ekiti?

I served in Ugbegun... A village close to Igueben near uromi... I do flex well in Uromi.... I enjoyed(missed) their fried rice n chicken...

I'm based in Ekiti

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called / Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Ugly - With Pictures / Funny Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.