Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8389 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Yes I Slap Her: by sylvao2000(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2008
She pick my call and l slap her who is wrong?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
both
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by superstan(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2008
she was wrong.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by sistawoman: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
You were
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
both

for her answering the call wtout his permission and for him slapping her
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Persona82(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
Both were.

If you're asking so you'd know who's to apologize then guy. YOU SHOULD. Its the 1 of oldest tricks in the book.

Slap(can't do anything about that now, can we?) has sent the message, apology(with all the sweetness) will bring her back to her supposed position. You're still in control.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by sylvao2000(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
sistawoman:

You were

l told her to give thanks to her God because l was in a good mood.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
sylvao2000:

l told her to give thanks to her God because l was in a good mood.

grin grin grin grin

but honestly u shouldnt have touched her

but y da hell did she even answer your call?all these nosy women sef
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by sistajay(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ poster

Bet you felt so good for slappin her. Why didn't you want her to answer your call? is it because you are a player and she was about to find out?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
Boys this days.

Instead of staying in school and learning responsibilities, they're carrying girls around. shior
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
sylvao2000:

1. Why should you slap her? If your mum picks your call, would you slap her too?

YOU WERE WRONG.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Sisikill: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
She of course! Pick up your phone ke. Good you showed her. . .

Oh You go boy.

Who Da man?

You Da Man!

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

Macho, Macho man

Who wants to see a Macho man?

Then come on over here

For the Macho Man stands tall and Proud.

Neeeeeeeeeext on the smack down list- Children and old people.

Oh don't worry, I'm sure our Macho man can handle himself.

[I]supporter's club chanting & doing wave - ole ole ole, ole, ole, ole ole.[/i]
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
You were right jare! cheesy

I'm sure the rule you told her was 'pick my call = spending a week in intensive care unit (ICU)' grin grin but since you were in a good mood, you just issued her one small slap.

She should thank her lucky stars. tongue
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
LOL! grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
Honestly speaking i hate nosy women,and i also hate men that lay their hands on women

i can't imagine answering my partners call all because i think/feel he's a player,that is childishness and stupidity @d highest order

ive got better things to do dan sneaking on my partner
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
Sisikill:

She of course! Pick up your phone ke. Good you showed her. . .

Oh You go boy.

Who Da man?

You Da Man!

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

Macho, Macho man

Who wants to see a Macho man?

Then come on over here

For the Macho Man stands tall and Proud.

Neeeeeeeeeext on the smack down list- Children and old people.

Oh don't worry, I'm sure our Macho man can handle himself.

[I]supporter's club chanting & doing wave - ole ole ole, ole, ole, ole ole.[/i]
May sarcasm never finish you! grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by TheSly: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
sylvao2000:

You were so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . sad
If you don't want her to pick your call, Its a thing you'd just tell her. . . . .very simple!! sad
I don't see nothing wrong if a girl picks ma call jor. . . . . . . . . . cool
Even if i have lots to hide. . . . . . .I know how to handle it peacefully without resorting to slaps!! cool cool
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
Going through the scenario in my head, she picked up your call, you slapped her, sounds utterly depraved to me- on your part.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2008
debosky:

I'm sure the rule you told her was 'pick my call = spending a week in intensive care unit (ICU)' grin grin but since you were in a good mood, you just issued her one small slap.

Hehehe grin grin grin

Abi ohh, imagine what woulda happened if she tracked him to work? 9/11? grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by StephenP(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2008
A round of applause for you man! How dare she touch your Nokia 3510 and pick up your call while you were sweating in the toilet taking a shit? Doesn't she know that one of your other girlfriends could have been calling? Is she crazy? Good thing you were in a good mood or else her parents would not have recognized her when you were done with her.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
debosky:

u?. . . .no be ur fault. . .shogbo?

What is it all u naija men sef.

U slapped ur girl and u came online to boost about it? undecided
more grease to ur elbow. . . u’ve proved ur strength.

I am taking sides with ur girl for picking up ur phone but I know almost all if not all naija men get crazy bout someone else picking up their calls? Are u hiding something? Got another girl? Just warn her or press it on her that u do not like/want her picking up ur phone but slapping her is just stupid and uncalled for. She is a bigger fool if she sticks with ur ass.

Any man who slaps a girl is capable of beating his own mother. Its just wrong to raise ur hands on girl unless u killed a loved one of urs.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
sylvao2000:

U did the right thing, hombre!!!!
Why would she pick up your fone afterall the rules were in place when the relationship started!!!
Never mind, she cannot leave u because of a weak slap. . . . . .Lets hope she's learnt her lesson.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

You did the right thing, hombre!!!!
Why would she pick up your phone afterall the rules were in place when the relationship started!!!
Never mind, she cannot leave u because of a weak slap. . . . . .Lets hope she's learnt her lesson.

seriously? u are with him on this?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Why would she pick up your phone afterall the rules were in place when the relationship started!!!
So she picking his call deserves a slap? It is totally wrong man!!!!!

If she had committed another offense deserving a slap, I would not find a fault with that, but given the case scenario as stated by the poster, it is totally WRONG!.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by motunrayo4(f): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
@poster

Are you seriously asking this question. . . you shouldnt have slapped her even if you had something you were hiding.
Have you ever heard of the phrase, "[b]Real [/b]men dont hit women?"
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

If she had committed another offense deserving a slap, I would not find a fault with that, but given the case scenario as stated by the poster, it is totally WRONG!.

Only a wussy would raise his hands to hit a girl.
go find ur match

Then again . . . ur girl is a dumb wussy as well . . .u slap me, i wooze u back o!! . . .big time!
and if that don't work . . .good thing I gat papa and brothers and loads of cousins to teach u some manners
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Nah . . . then she should slap you for coming late to dates to?
The slap is uncalled for . . .
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Only a fool would remain in that relationship.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by motunrayo4(f): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
Busta:

go find your match

Then again . . . your girl is a dumb wussy as well . . .u slap me, i wooze u back o!! . . .big time!
and if that don't work . . .good thing I gat papa and brothers and loads of cousins to teach u some manners

LOL same here
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

It's only a slap, mate!!!
Whats a slap?? It was just a simple tap on her face and was borne out of annoyance from Mr. Sylvao 2000.
Don't crucify him for his actions. . . . . .loads of us have done worse.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

It's only a slap, mate!!!
Whats a slap?? It was just a simple tap on her face and was borne out of annoyance from Mr. Sylvao 2000.
Don't crucify him for his actions. . . . . .loads of us have done worse.

u better start confessing ! angry
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
Busta:

go find your match

Then again . . . your girl is a dumb wussy as well . . .u slap me, i wooze u back o!! . . .big time!
Will you go back and read my post?

Where did I say I would hit my girl? angry angry I think you deserve a slap right now!!! sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? / Top 10 Signs A Lady Is Dating More Than One Man!! / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.