Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? (7869 Views)

Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by iceboy4752(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2017
I can't even imagine myself kissing a girl with that kind of tongue. Na only blood person go suck. angry
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by preccy69(f): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
I don't think Nigerians will become this stupid....

2 Likes

Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by lenghtinny(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2017
In Banky's voice
"They must be mad"
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by ilevic(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:

For your mind... African are the most gullible set of people around the world. What can be more stup!d than walking naked on the street?

1 Like

Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by kumulus(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2017
ilevic:

For your mind... African are the most gullible set of people around the world. What can be more stup!d than walking naked on the street?

Gullible.... And na Africans first start to dey waka naked abi na only dem dey waka naked...bro easy o.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by kumulus(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2017
Rather than criticize blindly...we should rather ask questions.

*How did body modification come into human existence?
*What inspired it and to what end??

*** So I ask...if these modifications aren't naturally obtainable in any new born, what brought about its invention??

I don't know for sure what the answers are but I think it must have stemmed from 'wanting to be like....'

***Another line of question here again...

#Be like who

......my guess ETs

I could be wrong tho, but I don't think there's anyone past or present, born with those kinda features.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by laribari(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
who does this is actually a son of perdition (antichrist).

you dey divide tongue. you be snake? Even the bible described satan as THAT OLD SERPENT and people are wearing the same image today.

yet, fools will say there i no God, no devil, no hell. You think everything is fashion ba?

when the bible says many shall recieve the MARK OF THE BEAST, this is part of it. This is a mark, an identification of satanism.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by ilevic(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
kumulus:

Gullible.... And na Africans first start to dey waka naked abi na only dem dey waka naked...bro easy o.

We copied the western world
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by ejirocaro: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigerians sabi fashion Abeg no bi dis kind.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by kumulus(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
ilevic:

We copied the western world

Oh maybe you're right but if you do your research well you'll find it's same everywhere, the knowledge the westerners brandish today aren't all theirs...they copied and improved...
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by chukxie(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by bamdly(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
u posting it has already give some people idea
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by swegiedon(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Disgusting
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Aremu01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
disgusting actually
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Google the name Joel Miggler, and as crazy as the below picture may be, its real!
And nope, I don't know how he eats food or drink

He plugs both cheek holes, have his grub and brew, unplug and clean them up.

I thought Charly area fada was weird till I saw him.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
chukxie:

I swear! No be small thing ooo !

Just as you fantasize about boobs and bums, Mursi men would go gaga, reach for the Vaseline when they see the size of plates or labrets on their women's lips.

You need to see the lips without the discs, lower lips looks hideous with lower frontal teeth permanently exposed.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin...its not just disc player, their men would be natural DJ's with that turntable.

If you have a gf or wife like this, you wouldn't need to be served food in another plate.

Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by chukxie(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
gbosaa:

Just as you fantasize about boobs and bums, Mursi men would go gaga, reach for the Vaseline when they see the size of plates or labrets on their women's lips.

You need to see the lips without the discs, lower lips looks hideous with lower frontal teeth permanently exposed.

Speaking of one man's object of displeasure being some other man's object of pleasure. This life self grin

1 Like

Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Ehinmola(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Those tongues remind me of an Etsako woman's kpekus
. I bet u, trust nigerian girls, very I repeat very soon this demonic practise will spread like hurricane fire to nigeria and you will see the daughters of jezebel imbibing it. Only the government can checkmate it with stiff law
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
gbosaa:

He plugs both cheek holes, have his grub and brew, unplug and clean them up.

I thought Charly area fada was weird till I saw him.

Oh really?! damn!!! What a strange trend indeed, but as I always say/ to each their own.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ehinmola:
Only the government can checkmate it with stiff law

When there is NO laws against tribal marking, female circumcision etc...you think forbidding such trend would Make any sense?!
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by irishMO123(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
oh my jesu olorun oba o......
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Ehinmola(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

When there is NO laws against tribal marking, female circumcision etc...you think forbidding such trend would Make any sense?!
. Maybe if ther government consider the demonic nature of this crazy fashion.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Ehinmola(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

. Maybe if the government consider the demonic nature of this crazy fashion.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ehinmola:
. Maybe if the government consider the demonic nature of this crazy fashion.

This act ain't any less demonic than tribal Marking and female circumcision (which is more rampant in Nigeria)... So let them deal with that before they worry about the above nonsense.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by brandonobi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
if someone doesn't bring up Satan bla bla in a thread like this, then something is wrong
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Ehinmola(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

This act ain't any less demonic than tribal Marking and female circumcision (which is more rampant in Nigeria)... So let them deal with that before they worry about the above nonsense.
. Let's watch and see with this advise.
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by brandonobi(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
if someone doesn't bring up Satan bla bla in a thread like this, then something is wrong, plus this modifications have been around for a long time why will Nigerians start now
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by simplyhonest(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
this is insane... but abnormal is the new normal...
Re: This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
Have u forgotten the association of gullible ladies..??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry / Do You Really Want A Relationship Or Are You Just A Player? / How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.