Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady (7985 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Guys Only: How To Determine The Character Of Your Girl. / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by kingsolve(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2009
I seems quite difficult trying to know what is inside ladies, how can you tell if a lady has good character and has a wife material/
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by whitelexi(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2009
It cannot be hidden
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by zmurda(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2009
kingsolve:

I seems quite difficult trying to know what is inside ladies, how can you tell if a lady has good character and has a wife material/

The only way to know the character of a lady/woman is to stay with her. marry her or go out with her long enough. It would shock you what can turn up
whitelexi:

It cannot be hidden

Reading a woman's character is as hard as generating 6000 MW of electricity in Nigeria. It takes plenty patience, failures, frustrations and sometimes giving up. Granted, it can de done but you'll need special crystal balls.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by sexyLeamon(f): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2009
z-murda:

The only way to know the character of a lady/woman is to stay with her. marry her or go out with her long enough. It would shock you what can turn up
Reading a woman's character is as hard as generating 6000 MW of electricity in Nigeria. It takes plenty patience, failures, frustrations and sometimes giving up. Granted, it can de done but you'll need special crystal balls.
dude you are furking hilarious grin
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by elchux: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2009
i will suggest u just luv them don't try to know them.
for every thing a woman does is a gimmick, even the luv she professes is part of her gimmicks. they have never been truly true.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by iice(f): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2009
How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady

By actually knowing the person undecided
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by candylips(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2009
a zebra can't hide or change its colours
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by whitelexi(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2009
z-murda:

Only if you're dumb.
No matter how sharp a woman is, a sharp guy will know from a mile! The symptoms are always the same, the variations are very slight, u cannot miss it.

Dude, u need to look up a program called "Lie to me", and buy all the series. . . You'll become a master sooner than u know it grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by follypimpi(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2009
whitelexi:

Only if you're dumb.
No matter how sharp a woman is, a sharp guy will know from a mile! The symptoms are always the same, the variations are very slight, u cannot miss it.

Dude, u need to look up a program called "Lie to me", and buy all the series. . . You'll become a master sooner than u know it grin grin grin
Inspector Lexi.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Spyker: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
Don't even bother knowing the "TRUE" character of a lady because you can't know.

This is how i described ladies

"They act before thinking" and then regrets later.

So, how can you know her character if she keeps acting new series for you. Just love her for who she is and don't forget to understand her misgivings.

My Elder brother is getting married on the 12th and this was the advice he got from a friend who said his father gave him 7 DUCKS to take care of. He was adviced to keep the ducks in his sitting rooms and take care of them. It sounded crazy but his (my brother's friend) Dad said if he couldn't take care of the Ducks, then he was not ready to get married. He agreed and took the ducks home, kept them in his living room. Barely had he settled down that they began messing (passing faeces) up and down. He kept on cleaning and cleaning their shit. He continue and tried that for two additional days (making three days). On the morning of the forth day, he carried the ducks and returned them to his father with an angry and frustrated look.

The old man laughed and said, my son, you are ready for marriage and he replied, ready for what? I can't stand these ducks messing up my house every second. My wife to be ran away, she complained that the ducks keep passing faeces every second even as she was cleaning up one mess, another mess is added. Finally, she said, it is either me or the ducks.

Finally, his dad said, you have passed the test. If you can stay with these ducks messing up your house, then you can stay with a woman because they behave like ducks. They keep messing up even when you just cleared one mess.

So poster, just forget about knowing the character of woman because they are unpredicatable, just prepare to clear their mess  grin
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
By getting to know them undecided,
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by follypimpi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
By there fruits we shall know em.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by meine: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
I learnt from a wise man

A long time ago to observe how a lady treats people who dont matter in her life e.g cleaners, drivers, housemaids.

this will give you a picture of what her true nature is.

I have tested this severally and it has always worked
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Krayola2(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ topic. . . smell her "female orfice"
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by deji2009(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2009
Don't even bother knowing the "TRUE" character of a lady because you can't know.

So, how can you know her character if she keeps acting new series for you. Just love her for who she is and don't forget to understand her misgivings.

My Elder brother is getting married on the 12th and this was the advice he got from a friend who said his father gave him 7 DUCKS to take care of. He was adviced to keep the ducks in his sitting rooms and take care of them. It sounded crazy but his (my brother's friend) Dad said if he couldn't take care of the Ducks, then he was not ready to get married. He agreed and took the ducks home, kept them in his living room. Barely had he settled down that they began messing (passing faeces) up and down. He kept on cleaning and cleaning their shit. He continue and tried that for two additional days (making three days). On the morning of the forth day, he carried the ducks and returned them to his father with an angry and frustrated look.

The old man laughed and said, my son, you are ready for marriage and he replied, ready for what? I can't stand these ducks messing up my house every second. My wife to be ran away, she complained that the ducks keep passing faeces every second even as she was cleaning up one mess, another mess is added. Finally, she said, it is either me or the ducks.

Finally, his dad said, you have passed the test. If you can stay with these ducks messing up your house, then you can stay with a woman because they behave like ducks. They keep messing up even when you just cleared one mess.

So poster, just forget about knowing the character of woman because they are unpredicatable, just prepare to clear their mess

wow ! this brilliant.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by pecu5: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2009
if you want to know a ladys character annoy her intentionally and get her reactions, i bet u cant miss it. chics are very easy to predict esp when you re sensitive. i assure you dat u wont regret it if try it
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by oge4real(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
Spending time with her, allowing her to manifest herself without placing ur expectations to her. This will ensure she does not pretend to meet up those your expectations.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by mrperfect(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
Just keep close to her and observe
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by henryhemon(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2009
its hard to get to know a woman's true character cuz she doesn't even know herself,you might just know little of it,a woman tells you that her heart is deeper than an ocean
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by zmurda(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2009
whitelexi:

Only if you're dumb.
No matter how sharp a woman is, a sharp guy will know from a mile!  The symptoms are always the same, the variations are very slight, u cannot miss it.

Dude, u need to look up a program called "Lie to me", and buy all the series. . .  You'll become a master sooner than u know it grin grin grin

Those lie to me people no know thereself jo, like all human systems, they are fallible

Ah, hope you are  married whitelexi? That's when I'll believe you.
I used to consider myself  an authority extra ordinaire, I don humble now. Guy when you marry, na different film you go de see walai.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by MUZBO(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2009
Would you like to read a book I borrowed last week titled: 'All men know about women.' The only thing is that the pages are blank.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by GEW: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
meine:

I learnt from a wise man

A long time ago  to observe how a lady treats people who dont matter in her life e.g cleaners, drivers, housemaids.

best advice. you never miss it if you keep an eye on this one.
whitelexi:

Only if you're dumb.
No matter how sharp a woman is, a sharp guy will know from a mile!  The symptoms are always the same, the variations are very slight, u cannot miss it.

Dude, u need to look up a program called "Lie to me", and buy all the series. . .  You'll become a master sooner than u know it grin grin grin
you are either too young or too naive to have believe this.  if you are right can you tell me why millions of brothers  get it so wrong.
Spyker:

So poster, just forget about knowing the character of woman because they are unpredicatable, just prepare to clear their mess  grin
the mysteries and wonders of life
follypimpi:

By there fruits we shall know em.
what of the pretencious religious ones who know how to only bear fruits with right words.  "the name it claim it", "not my portion" brigade.  
MUZBO:

Would you like to read a book I borrowed last week titled: 'All men know about women.' [b][b]The only thing is that the pages are blank. [/b][/b]
how i love you.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by MUZBO(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
^lol
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Dammyray(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2009
Know matter how u fink u'v known her, she will still have somthings which will still be hidden by her,  cant no it all, but this will tell how aggresive she will be to ur family members.
meine:

I learnt from a wise man

A long time ago  to observe how a lady treats people who dont matter in her life e.g cleaners, drivers, housemaids.

Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by unitee(f): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
character is in built reflected in works, words and actions me thinks
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by PAININASS: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
whitelexi:

It cannot be hidden
True talk

YORUBA says and i quote, EEFIN NI IWA,IWA KONI FI ONI IWA SILE, it makes a lot of sense.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by EngrT1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2009
take them as they present themselves to u
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by GEW: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
unitee:

character is in built reflected in works, words and actions me thinks
some people have perfected the fine act of pretence and falsehood
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by dipo2much(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
Only time can tell a lady's true character
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by MUZBO(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
Even primitive creatures like the male mantis/spiders are never sure if the female wants sex or food until they get eaten up, not to talk of advanced female humans that are so smart that they keep out-smarting themselves! Don't try to understand them.
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by dove24u(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2009
follypimpi:

Inspector Lexi.
The naked truth!!!

z-murda:

Those lie to me people no know thereself jo, like all human systems, they are fallible

Ah, hope you are  married whitelexi? That's when I'll believe you.
I used to consider myself  an authority extra ordinaire, I don humble now. Guy when you marry, na different film you go de see walai.

Shikena grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady by Princek12(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2009
Check to see if she appreciates the little things; see if she treats you the same way you treat her; compare how many times reach her when you call to how many times it goes to voicemail, factoring her work schedule into the test; see if she always want to be on the scene, as in being over indulgent in material or mainstream things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / TV Host’s Wife Walks Naked Across Camera During Political Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.