Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest (35938 Views)

Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by dfrost: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2017
mbhs139:

Agreed that there are corrupt people in the NE and NW as you said, in fact, there are corrupt people everywhere in this country, does that mean the EFCC should not do their job?

Correct question. Infact I will be shocked if the SE/SS are not happy about the revelations. The development in most parts of Nigeria is nothing to write home about compared to the funds generated. I will be happy if someone fumigates my house before fumigating his own.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by osimataylor(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2017
MysticalTee:
If all allegations are true, I guess he's investing in his stomach. See belle!
Once bitten twice shy....if all allegations are true....My brother Elder Orubebe episode readly comes to mind.We take everything with a pinch of salt.We don't know what is true or lie.let the court confirm these allegations.Enough of media trial.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by akinalex(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
okosodo:
If true, this is the first legitimate arrest EFCC has done without propaganda

EFCC has done a lot of investigation and arrest that were legitimate without propaganda but people choose to believe whatever they want and tag the one the don't as propaganda

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by rudee007(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2017
jfking2005:

Again main issue has been diverted and changed to politics . All these in an attempt to justify all the lame excuses you put forward?
I believe you don't live in that region if not you would have realized the impact of his alleged evil act on the living conditions of your people.

Never try to argue or educate an idiot, they will drag you down to their level.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by zabuur: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2017
I'm not saying he's going to hell before u start bashing me but, do these people steal money knowing they may go to hell, then use the money to renovate hell to turn into paradise? Billions of Naira in an account of a 5 year old.

Imagine, my daughter clocks 4 today, make I go open account for her. I have a target before she clocks 5 too
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Jayson1 post=57075068]They only see corrupt men in the SS, but the NE and NW are free from their search.

A round of applause to the bias EFCC.

Atleast na, so that our SS n SE go dey use their head.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by lordpreceey: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Mustay:
tell the guy abeg

Did you read the thread properly to observe that this piece was related to the SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL office?

Are you aware EFCC has zonal offices across Nigeria?

Have you taken time to visit EFCC's website to view the most wanted persons and criminal convictions across these zones?

Have you conducted any research based on at least, publicly available data to show that EFCC 'sees' more corrupt men in SS vs NW/NE?

It's not just about typing without VALID DATA to back up your writings; that in itself is BIAS.

Bias is when you leave the present issue of what the man allegedly denied his people as a result of diversion and non-performance and take our attention to other zones. This tendency to defend 'our man' is worse than the act of stealing itself. It is a sign that people are ready to DEFEND EVIL and SUPPORT INJUSTICE.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by GuntersChain(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Enough of all this media trial. How many have been sentenced. Yeye dey smell, make I dey go.

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by rottennaija(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
Mr. "I too know" you see how you murdered our beloved English?

It's been corrected. That's if you know what is called mistakes
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by arewaboy01(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2017
imagine Gej is still our president all dz thieves will b living freely

3 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by abescom: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2017
okosodo:
If true, this is the first legitimate arrest EFCC has done without propaganda
I am so tired of you lot. Which arrest is not legitimate. Maybe we should educate each other.

Now speak. Let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by ayindejimmy(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
They only see corrupt men in the SS, but the NE and NW are free from their search.

See them jumping into my mention like grasshoppers. grin

See the unrepentant supporter that didn't drop his placard!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by JohnieWalker(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
Mustapha, there's no need arguing with you. I thought you are sound politically.
I live in ogbia so When i tell to stop being tribalistic i mean it. The idiot and his cohorts finished that place. .

4 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by abescom: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
They only see corrupt men in the SS, but the NE and NW are free from their search.

Sicknote.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jabioro: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2017
This is one of the individuals who killed future of tomorrow, kill the real government initiative, development to her people, they connived with the people at top to swindle collective fortune meant for them. He never tell the youth the truth of what transpired like EFCC had partially revealed the identity core of s called good man..
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by ayindejimmy(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2017
abescom:
I am so tired of you lot. Which arrest is not legitimate. Maybe we should educate each other.

Now speak. Let's discuss.

Why bother yourself?

You think someone under a corrupt politician's payroll will reason with you?
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by ekefre4(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2017
rottennaija:

May God have mercy on you
Amen
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Actuarydeji(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2017
I hate hearing this statement; "if all EFCC said was true". Imagine a salary earner having such gigantic building!!! And you are still saying if all the allegations levelled against him were true.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Codyt(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2017
abdullahI24:
Space booker... I Sight thee
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
rottennaija:

It's been corrected. That's if you know what is called mistakes
When you mind your furcking business, you won't make such mistakes.

Good morning Bro. grin
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Billygee2u: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Bondesniger:
[b][/b][i][/i]
1. Did George tell you that EFCC is after him because they found billions of naira in one Eluantaziba George ACCOUNT?, this is the account of his five years old daughter.

2. Did he also reveal to you all that huge sums of money amounting to billions were discovered in the accounts of the following companies owned by him without any traceable office except one or two?
A. KOLO CREEK PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
B GEOHAM TELECOMS NIGERIA LIMITED
C. ADAKA BORO MARINE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED
D. TURNOIL NIGERIA LIMITED
E. TURNAH GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED
F. EL-GODAMS GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED
G. YENAGOA MALL LIMITED
H. SUGARLAND INTEGRATED FARMS LIMITED
I. CELTIC PRIDE ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
J. CELTIC PRIDE INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL STUDIES
K. BUILDING ASSOCIATE LIMITED.

this is what i call fast and furious SEASON 9

see level of wickedness? his type are the ones kicking against Biafra agitation because,they have the opportunity stealing the nation's wealth
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by mbhs139(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2017
dfrost:

Correct question. Infact I will be shocked if the SE/SS are not happy about the revelations. The development in most parts of Nigeria is nothing to write home about compared to the funds generated. I will be happy if someone fumigates my house before fumigating his own.

I hope everybody will think along the line, at the bold part, instead of the way that other guy would want us to go.
Thanks for your comment.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by goshen26: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
We youths are the major problem of this country, we choose to be sycophants...

See what a single MAN has deprived you of.

Haba!

I think EFCC should always give us such revelations, it is very good of them (EFCC)

See him belle like person wey drink water from boiled meat...

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
You are a Disgrace to the word Disgrace
I see that my comment made you whirl round with a jerk, just like a puppet reaching the end of its string, but guess what, I'll allow you take care of your gradual terminal illness.

Don't quote me again if you don't want a catalogue of disaster. cool

Au revoir.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by goshen26: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

I will advice you modify this comment bro, cos if ur offspring should stumble on this they will curse you....

Even if they face SS now and are bias as u claim, let us chill till another region enters and he also face them na....

It pained me to my marrow that a youth could be sentimental all in the name of tribal bruhaha....

Bro, let's all fight wickedness...

I served in SS, as rich as that region is we have many undeveloped cities there....not cos govt not funding it, but many wicked many souls representing you guys at the federal level....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
I see that my comment made you whirl round with a jerk, just like a puppet reaching the end of its string, but guess what, I'll allow you take care of your gradual terminal illness.

Don't quote me again if you don't want a catalogue of disaster. cool

Au revoir.
Who are you? Defender of Corruption. Imagine you are not ashamed to defend that corrupt dog and you even had the effontery to use ethnicity to cover up

Begone from here

2 Likes

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Kestolove(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

is sambo from south east or ss?, is Aliyu babangiga former gov of niger state from s.e or s.s? is sule lamido former gov of jigawa state from s.e or s.s? is former minister from se or s.s

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Jayson1: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2017
goshen26:

I will advice you modify this comment bro, cos if ur offspring should stumble on this they will curse you....

Even if they face SS now and are bias as u claim, let us chill till another region enters and he also face them na....

It pained me to my marrow that a youth could be sentimental all in the name of tribal bruhaha....

Bro, let's all fight wickedness...

I served in SS, as rich as that region is we have many undeveloped cities there....not cos govt not funding it, but many wicked many souls representing you guys at the federal level....
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults / ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.