Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest (35939 Views)

Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Nigeriadondie: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2017
That is y most Nigerians wud continue to suffer because they support those who have mortgaged their future and that of their unborn.
Imagine one idiot was exchanging words with me cos i insulted good for nothing Dino a mere motor park tout and armed robber Saraki.
EFCC keep the good job we know that d war against corruption which is being lost is due to no fault of yours but the useless national assembly who wud never enact strong laws to kill corruption by executing corrupt politicians as d Chinese are doing now. Even if he is prosecuted he would only spend just mere 2 years in jail for stealing billions when such person should rotnin jail or be executed. Ask Bode George. Its a pity that d foolish masses wud even be insulting and fighting among themselves to defend thieves who deserve d hottest part of hell
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by mapet: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2017
oloolo:
If the S.A to the M.D stole this much ......just thinking how much the M.D stole.....

Corruption is our greatest problem.....

While you are thinking of the pertinent issue, some other are asking the GEJ's "how much did "Jim Nwobodo stole" question
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by maj007(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2017
jfking2005:

Immediately you turn the trend to tribal war because it is your brother .
Meaning nobody in the northern region has been arrested for corruption?
All he said means nothing to you than tribe ?...
Continue......

You should just leave the 1diot alone.

Dasuki is from Delta while Lamido too is from Anambra.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by sshalom(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Intelligent EFCC official with enough facts to school brainwashed and impoverished innocent people. Now, the facts are more than enough to send him to a long time in jail and all his ill gotten wealth and properties confiscated, sold off and proceeds used for the purposes earlier earmarked!
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by lanre4411(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
Mr. "I too know" you see how you murdered our beloved English?
correct him,professor of tribalism and criminology Mr English
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by mapet: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
abescom:

okosodo: :
If true, this is the first legitimate arrest EFCC has done without propaganda

I am so tired of you lot. Which arrest is not legitimate. Maybe we should educate each other.

Now speak. Let's discuss.

I am also asking okosodo the same question
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by lanre4411(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
correct him,professor of tribalism and criminology Mr English grammar
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by lanre4411(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
correct him Mr English grammar professor of tribalism and criminology.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Sainttops(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2017
The latest award of nonsensical comment for the sake of I wanna comment even if it will tag me over blind mumu that will support any act of impunity and shames goes to Jayson.
I doff cap for your own ideology o.

Jayson1:
They only see corrupt men in the SS, but the NE and NW are free from their search.

A round of applause to the bias EFCC.

See them jumping into my mention like grasshoppers. grin
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by nobleblood: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Mustay:

Did you read the thread properly to observe that this piece was related to the SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL office?

Are you aware EFCC has zonal offices across Nigeria?

Have you taken time to visit EFCC's website to view the most wanted persons and criminal convictions across these zones?

Have you conducted any research based on at least, publicly available data to show that EFCC 'sees' more corrupt men in SS vs NW/NE?

It's not just about typing without VALID DATA to back up your writings; that in itself is BIAS.

Bias is when you leave the present issue of what the man allegedly denied his people as a result of diversion and non-performance and take our attention to other zones. This tendency to defend 'our man' is worse than the act of stealing itself. It is a sign that people are ready to DEFEND EVIL and SUPPORT INJUSTICE.

St .Augustine said unjust laws are no laws.

Pick the weak southerners and make a strong example out of them. By who? The elite north who have been by far the most corrupt. This guy is a thief. That's a given, but so are all of them. Start from the very top. It will make a whole lot if sense. Pound for pound what this guy is doing to his people is relatively what the elite north/ west is doing to the rest of the country. So by what law do you judge him?.

Indeed, capturing weak people makes it look like laws of society are effective.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by DozieInc(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2017
okosodo:
If true, this is the first legitimate arrest EFCC has done without propaganda

smiley
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Mbariga1: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:
They only see corrupt men in the SS, but the NE and NW are free from their search.

you don't have conscience at all may God deliver you

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Mbariga1: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Mustay:

Did you read the thread properly to observe that this piece was related to the SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL office?

Have you taken time to visit EFCC's website to view the most wanted persons and criminal convictions across these zones?

Have you conducted any research based on at least, publicly available data to show that EFCC 'sees' more corrupt men in SS vs NW/NE?

It's not just about typing without VALID DATA to back up your writings; that in itself is BIAS.

Bias is when you leave the present issue of what the man allegedly denied his people as a result of diversion and non-performance and take our attention to other zones. This tendency to defend 'our man' is worse than the act of stealing itself. It is a sign that people are ready to DEFEND EVIL and SUPPORT INJUSTICE.
sir please just talk sences into his empty head
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by kumulus(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
See why after many years I don't have up to a thousand post on this platform....Most times I read stuffs and want to contribute but when I see what fellow Nigerians are typing, my hand go juz weak...bet why na

I can't imaging after seeing what the man said to validate the culprit arrest some people will still type absolute nonsense. Imagine someone somewhere saying that EFFC was bias in making the arrest because the Zonal Head isn't from that region.... God!!!

Things like this makes one just want to give up already... Imagine the billions the glutton coveted..... I don't even want to say anything.

*****GOODNEWS*****

Good times are here...the oil is going to nose dive pretty soon...I don't know how but I know it's going to fall below #100, possibly get around #80.....and it's happening while Osinbajo is still in government work. I repeat, don't ask me how Just thank God for the good news.

grin cool
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by sydlak: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
If after reading through what the zonal head said you think he is bias. Then I guess you're one of the leaders of tomorrow whose progress ended in the nursery rhymes.

Jayson1:

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
What a response....

Such wisdom.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Phobia1: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
jtjohn:
if all this allegation is true, that means this man is worst than the devil. What does he really want to use this accumulation of wealth for.
the thing tire me sef. even money bag just died today. and his money wasn't buried along with him.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is wicked, I have never supported all these buhari anti-corruption brouhaha but[b] they can do anything they want to do to this man.[/b].... this guy and many others are the reason Niger Delta is like this, no good Roads, over greedy politicians, if this small boy can embezzle this kind of money tell me what ppl like AMAECHI, Odili and Alaribe have stolen
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Someone pls dissect that belle. Some billions are in there.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by gaskiyamagana: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is tip of iceberg on how their regions is being under developed, yet they will be shouting they are marginalized.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by kwaso: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Honestly, am not surprised at all, the flamboyancy is too much, the show of wealth is too intimidating. Maybe if they dig more, they will find more. The poverty in Ogbia(Kolo, Amorukeni,otuogidi, etc is very funny)
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by yaki84: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

bro am from akwaibom, if these guys can help us jail all d corrupt men in south south, i don't care.
Make dem hide d ones wey dey their region, once poo hit the ceiling, they will be d ones to suffer it.

Wetin he wan use these billions for abeg?
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by booblacain(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
jfking2005:

Immediately you turn the trend to tribal war because it is your brother .
Meaning nobody in the northern region has been arrested for corruption?
All he said means nothing to you than tribe ?...
Continue......
modified.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by booblacain(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mustay:

beautiful.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by kick(f): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

Let's just stop the south/west/east/north thing. He is a criminal and he should be properly dealt with.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by GoldHorse(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

So after all these narrations you still can't find anything wrong?!

You can, for once in your lifetime, think, do and say the truthful and right thing no matter who's involved. It's a choice, ......it is your choice.
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Boyooosa(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jayson1:

can u tell me d geopolitical zone Dansuki is from.?
Re: EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
nobleblood:

St .Augustine said unjust laws are no laws.

Pick the weak southerners and make a strong example out of them. By who? The elite north who have been by far the most corrupt. This guy is a thief. That's a given, but so are all of them. Start from the very top. It will make a whole lot if sense. Pound for pound what this guy is doing to his people is relatively what the elite north/ west is doing to the rest of the country. So by what law do you judge him?.

Indeed, capturing weak people makes it look like laws of society are effective.

d reason y we are still keeping d likes of Dansuki in prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / House Of Reps Uncovers N2billion Of Recovered Loot Paid To AGF, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.